US government: Cuba, Venezuela and Nicaragua are "Troika of Tyranny"

thehill.com/latino/414333-bolton-dubs-cuba-venezuela-and-nicaragua-the-troika-of-tyranny

">We will not glamorize Marxist guerillas to promote a delusion of our own glory.

Interestingly, the DPRK is not part of this "Troika" or whatever. Yet one would label the DPRK as ten times more anti-revisionist hardcore "Marxist" as all the aforementioned countries.

Attached: Dmft7OtWwAAWFin.jpg (501x767, 43.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=120wGLgCTkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

L M A O
M
A
O

Ideologically speaking DPRK is surely more "revisionist" than Cuba, with the whole Juche thing and the idea of Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il as "eternal leaders". Venezuela and Nicaragua of course are not Marxist by any stretch of the imagination.
But Bolton doesn't actually care about either how Marxist or how "tyrannic" a country is. These are just the three states he's picked out to direct his imperialist ambitions at for the time being.

Even for american standards this is pathetic as fuck.

Attached: 0b8c691ba95abb930d62737080eb20d036b5094cfc9e94b9332eadc5b656a1b8.gif (260x187, 157.13K)

i was just gonna post that LMAO

Goddammit, not this shit again. Fucking Bolton

Kek, this is at a point where the rest of the world is getting pretty friendly with Cuba (as a bong, I've seen loads of positive coverage of it, along with increased tourism from Britain to Cuba).
Also Nicaragua is like "fucking who" tier to most people. This is a shit axis of evil, at-least Saddam was a good villain from a narrative standpoint.

And to think the only two cocksuckers that voted against lifting the embargo were the US and Israel. Really puts things in perspective.

This looks like it was written as a joke

The guardian of the Zion looks like a cartoon villain.

Because you don’t understand the point of what Bolton’s doing. His goal isn’t national security, but to instill cold war fear into a new generation.

Attached: 14f736023c5e167cec88ae910e11d1ba.png (208x299, 144.47K)

The entire population of Cuba has been trained by GRU and knows how 10000 ways to snap your neck with just their pinky finger alone. They have agents under every united states bed at night. They currently hold control of all the Internet traffic in the entire world. They have sub's that can go to the bottom of the great lakes without imploding, and their cybernetic planning had generated a army of robots trillions strong ready to invade the world at a moments notice.

I don't think anyone buys into this shit anymore, not until the next clintonite is elected.

Maybe not about Cuba and Nicaragua, but about Venezuela? The bourgeois media have really launched a full flenched propaganda campaign on Maduro and his policies.

Yeah but Venezuela isn't a /threat/, it is a failed state. You cannot project both.

I thought it was common knowledge at this point of time?

Attached: 1528360076454.jpg (569x629, 193.83K)

Justification problem solved

The porkies will frame it as if it's a failed state exactly because Maduro is an 'insane leftist Marxist tyrant" who "threatens democracy and freedom" and thus needs to be overthrown.

He doesn’t need to. They just need to fake evidence of a Cuban Nuclear Program and force all Burger students to do what their grandparents did. Propaganda like this is what made Boomers so reactionary, Burger Porkies will do anything to be able to Gen Z what the did to the Boomers.
youtube.com/watch?v=120wGLgCTkg

Justifications need legitimacy, most Ameriburgers are isolationists: "why we need to be dun helping dose damned vuvizelans"? Liberal justifications for war won't sell with the Trumpite base.

Again, that ain't a threat to the US or her people: Americans don't feel threatened by Venezuela as a state.

Is this the shift of America toward restoring the Monroe Doctrine or just a distraction from Middle Eastern wars?

Attached: John Bolton International Law.jpg (850x400, 82.6K)

I mean he's not wrong, he's just evil

Oh no

I think they wanna do a proxy war.
Maybe use brazil.

liberals are the majority.

So who's your Troika of Tyranny, Zig Forums?

US, Israel, and Saudi Arabia

Juche definitvely has some revisionist aspects, but just speaking of their political and economic system, they are far closer to hardline Marxist-Leninist states than even Cuba is, which recently legalized private property of the petit bourgeoisie. In their rethoric as well, the WPK and Kim Jong Un reference things like "bourgeois counter-revolution" and "anti-revisionism" etc. that should give every burger boomer a heart attack. But since Trump broke bread with him they are suddenly "kinda cool" and it's the neolibs/wave blue assholes who keep insisting that Kim Jong Un is Hitler to make Trump look bad.

England, Scotland, and Whales.

Attached: axis of evil.png (1620x1080, 378.54K)

Me, myself and I

Attached: 22.png (753x786, 454.33K)

Attached: 1457886737913-4.png (1350x849, 247.39K)

Has that ever flown? We usually enter wars under the pretense that something endangers us. We did it in Iraq, we did it in Korea and Vietnam (with the explanation that we couldn't let the USSR spread its influence, and it was really the USSR that was considered the threat). We do small incursions into foreign countries under the auspices of "humanitarianism", but it seems as though it is usually downplayed and limited in scope because they know it is unpopular to mobilize for anything but an existential threat.

I like weeb Stirner too much.

Ireland, Australia, and Japan

This reminds me of when this board wasn't shit :-(
I think this particular policy statement is just on policy in the western hemisphere. In fact in ur quote he says as much. Maybe we will see something of a shift in focus to SA and the Pacific I can only hope