Q - The Plan To Save The World

Is this shit for real?
Burgers, tell me this shit ain't popular.
Tell me this shit isn't just some fringe cult.
I refuse to believe something this retarded can exist.
Is this the highest form of the spectacle?

What is your atomic take on this Q user shit?

Yes, I've been living under a rock.

Attached: gmagik.gif (256x234, 708.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegoldwater.com/news/41141-Q-The-Plan-To-Save-The-World
youtube.com/watch?v=3vw9N96E-aQ
kropotkhristian.tumblr.com/post/176494107321/why-q-user-proves-that-trump-supporters-are
mintpressnews.com/pro-trump-conspiracy-monger-qanon-calls-for-regime-change-in-iran/244686/
youtube.com/watch?v=3jLhbrqL75Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck me forgot to add some links.
thegoldwater.com/news/41141-Q-The-Plan-To-Save-The-World
youtube.com/watch?v=3vw9N96E-aQ

it's basically we are legion but for based and redpilled boomers

( i am using that ironically pls do nut ban )

(Comment from the vid)
Reminder this is literally illness

I actually saw a Q user bumper sticker for the first time IRL

Seriously

It was in the parking lot of a gun range

Imagine a dinosaur like this typing out "cuck" and "nigger" on your Japanese claymation discussion site.

I haven't really been keeping track of it all but it seems like t's like the evolution of the whole Assange is exposing the Deep State and Libya and Syria were done cause of Central Banks stuff and FUCK JOHN MCCAIN

Attached: Current Cuckchan pol user.jpg (642x605, 51.7K)

(me)
So yes, it's real. It exists. I have seen it. Americans are really, really fucking stupid. But don't be deceived, as Americans could be even stupider than they are. For example, Brazilians are dumber if you can believe it. It's true though

Attached: Sun Doesnt Exist.png (1809x920, 315.56K)

Seeing a whole generation of ancient, waiting-to-die pre-boomers getting their brains melted by anime internet boards is one of the most surreal things I've seen in the past three years, almost as much as seeing Trump get elected.

Here's a Leftist point of view

kropotkhristian.tumblr.com/post/176494107321/why-q-user-proves-that-trump-supporters-are

The point of both of these examples is that the real heart of the matter is that both sets of fans were actually just super disappointed. is the whole reason the theories existed in the first place. If Season 4 was satisfying and awesome, no theory would exist. When Breaking Bad ended, there was no conspiracy theory positing that it wasn’t really over. There was no need for one. Breaking Bad ended satisfyingly for most fans. When Radiohead released A Moon Shaped Pool in 2016, again, there was no conspiracy. Radiohead fans loved the album. The only fertile ground for conspiracy theories of this type to grow are on grounds of supreme disappointment.

“Q” user is exactly the same phenomenon. Trump is just a corporate stooge like every other President. He isnt going to drain the swamp. He IS the swamp. Every documented act he has done spells that out clearly. And just like when fans are disappointed, his fans can’t just accept that. So they invented the “Q” user theory, where Trump is actually doing all these great things. It is the only thing left for them to hold onto.

If Trump wasn’t such a disappointment, the theory simply wouldn’t exist. They would latch on to his actual accomplishments, just like Radiohead fans spin A Moon Shaped Pool with no regrets. But they don’t have that. They are deeply disappointed. “Q” user is just their acceptable way of expressing that."

literal radical centrists

Attached: 014622411daa102f5e722f5208d162f6188c59eb3f58fa3a1938609e127ce30c.png (247x204, 70.49K)

I've never heard that as a way of explaining conspiracy theories before but it makes a lot of sense. Original and insightful and I will be thinking about it a lot from now on

Attached: XN5v35k.jpg (576x699, 49.36K)

So this only has something kinda-sorta to do with Q. But I was looking at two Facebook political groups for my county before the midterms. One is for the local Republican Party activists, and the other is for local Beto O'Rourke supporters. Both groups have basically the same number of people, around 1,400 each (although active users is smaller). The main difference though is that the Republican one is almost entirely memes, including some Q shit, and the Beto one is almost entirely nuts-and-bolts get-out-the-vote organizing – like they're making a competition of how many people they can drive to the polls, numbers they can call, and doors they can knock on.

The difference is night and day. But then I learned that Q preaches – mirroring Trump – that the "fake news media" is the #1 enemy, but Q goes further and says that the way to fight the media is to use memes. So they're just posting memes all day and not really organizing people other than to attend Trump rallies.

If Cruz wins then Meme Warfare will be the number one way of fighting battles. Both sides will be using memes.

OH GAWD

Attached: 1469048676274.webm (1280x720, 7.63M)

Attached: qanon.PNG (444x197, 11.1K)

so what's the plan exactly?

The true Q is a highly spiritual gnostic who loves his race and nation first and foremost. It's nice to see /leftykike/ asspounded about a "splinter cell" as it were.

False "Q" fails at even being a Zig Forumsyp and spews NeoCon tier propaganda

your schizo ravings are not an argument mutt

Didn't realize that Nationalism and Ethnocentric Philosophy was "Neocon." I suppose it might be discerned that way if filtered through a leftist pussyboi's mind.

Q isn't ethnocentric, you just wished that he (and by extension Trump) was that way and nationalism is a Neocon talking point.

mintpressnews.com/pro-trump-conspiracy-monger-qanon-calls-for-regime-change-in-iran/244686/

Regime Change is Nationalism - Zig Forums in Current Year + 2

Reagan was a hell of a nationalist

Attached: 1bc95a2e835182c0b3d7f9a5fb5885515988a03911b0ed039b3b77657c6ab64e.webm (864x444, 1.14M)

never change Zig Forums

Attached: hitchens laugh.gif (245x253, 1.24M)

I'm only speaking of American Nationalism. I don't give a fuck about Israel or kikes. I think Q was just usurped about the time he got popular with the boomboomboomers by more kike garbage. The true Rightists want to remove all of the lying cocksuckers that are Judean Animals from our sect and restore America to a working state. Naturally that means balkanization, ethnic cleansing of people who get in the way, and many many dead people who are incapable of accepting Aryan and Celtic rules and behavior.

Attached: (((_Survivors_))).webm (640x360, 9.85M)

Attached: 0fb15c8405d2e543df6250c4e65b675836fbcfee6bbe16788e4479092de02853.jpg (1540x2250, 183.01K)

This is some of the cringiest stuff I've ever read.

There are two screencaps of posts that cover Alex Jones and how these sort of conspiracy theories are used exclusively to prop up the established order. Perhaps someone could post them?
Q fits right into that: It promotes passivity in the face of adversity. Never actually encouraging anyone to do anything other than "keep faith". It's like religion.

Attached: 0fb48886a433c87c33cc666ce99c086d1197ec4007944c3ebfa56917a9be430f.png (300x250, 43.26K)

But none of you are any of that, you are just self hating mongrels, you are closer related to McDonalds grease than with real Europeans.

You keep saying this, but I don't think you understand. Little kid leftists shouldn't play at politics because they usually end up crying. There are plenty of volkish types in America that need a better government, but faggotcunts like yourself wouldn't know the first thing about it.

Is this how you cope being a mongrel, using "german" words will not make you german no matter how much you wish it.

Pic

You are either a teen or a very impresional old person

Attached: edgy_unicorn_by_epesi-dbpbvyn.png (693x1154, 489.8K)

Peak LARP
Also I get Muh Aryans but "Celts"?
American Nationalism is borderline built on hating Hibernians

Your angle of attack is weaksauce. I don't play on purity spiraling unless it has to do with spirits.

What is the state of projection? I do not save my little pony shit on my SSD, negroid.

Aryan and Celts blended long ago. Judea is the one who hates them both. I speak and preach American Nationalism. America is a Nation made up of a core of Germanics and Celts. Eliminating everyone who isn't European blooded from North and South America is what we seek to achieve.

Attached: b53eb71963d595e962f9ad24d0e9eed95e4262715e4f8d0261728b38ddb8f78c.jpg (422x308, 35.31K)

yeah and i seek to become king of gondor and arnor, lord of minas anor and annuminas, scion of numenore.

Attached: heh.gif (340x340, 133.55K)

Jews are so boring.

And yet you never go after the actual billionaires exploiting whites the world over. The Bezos's and Musks. The Kochs, Wilks, Mars' and Waltons. The ultra-rich with their yachts, planes, and multi-million dollar homes.
It's always some poor working class (white) people whose faces you want to kick in, and then only when they realize their common class interests across racial, religious and cultural barriers.
You're the useful idiots of organized capital. And like with every fascist "revolution", you will be discarded once the moneyed reaction has seized the state (See SA in Germany, Falangists in Spain, Iron Guard in Romania, Syndicalists in Italy, Integralists in Brazil, etc.).

Attached: be6c61c94bd629ed9e14284fe9cc66336d1844ab51c74b6ed241e81b01d8ed5c.jpeg (852x1280, 188.27K)

Attached: 1509380148544s.jpg (250x221, 10.26K)

Attached: 159db25c09971883727746e62f9bad745d4147bd49783889b7cb72eac91518ce.jpg (490x586, 15.54K)

No. I honestly want to kill all of the people who aren't Celt or Germanic because it will mean that the elites that we can't get to have no dumb mulatto slaves to use.

Attached: Pondering Cat.jpg (1024x768, 77.8K)

t.

Attached: 1536066879585.png (359x351, 8.5K)

dumb as a bag of bricks

That pic is just fucking sad

How long until QAnons realize that Trump is Bush 3.0 and gonna turn violet.

Ah you are the one I want to make into fertilizer for my forest garden. Yes, Whites who're leftists might as well be plant food for true rightists and their farms. I only seek to create destiny and White Ethnostates in The Americas, Asia, and fringe barren areas. Your blood shall sow the seeds of our growth, mein volk.

t. 17 year old lanklet who has never stepped outside of a suburb
keep LARPing faggot

cringe
the right can't meme

You are a crybaby of a poster lad.

Rhetoric is not memeing. Did you even go to school or what?

This really is the gist of fascism isn't it? Killing white workers for resisting capitalism because of "muh race" or some other spook?
Case in point. You're not just a useful idiot. You're just an idiot.

Is this preschool? Have your balls dropped yet?

Attached: adc46de15f5a7b3558d02582a58e9d15ecf297f54cad3c058d91ce391e4c9c88.jpg (500x417, 24.62K)

Talking like you're in a 17th century play is not "rhetoric".

If I cannot convert then I must destroy. Only leftists subvert and trust me here…you are all plenty subverted so I need not lift a finger. If my spotter finds foolish whites on the wrong side and I confirm in my iron sights, then it is kino. Another brother to feed my forest garden.

Attached: adolfcat.jpg (370x474, 19.71K)

Biggest problem with Q is this: knowing how anyone can really trust him/her. Someone on the "inside" doing all these leaks and is still alive? People really believe that the deep state and those who run the planet don't know who they are? Q reeks of disinfo or misdirection.

Sure, but where will you get the whites from though
Will you import them from Europe?

Attached: 4efff48d1345a760c3d8e9ba0ca649712aeebc8550348be4d271c6ce8881db9f.jpg (358x373, 41.96K)

You're either a kid, or doing a very good impression of one.

Attached: df8b8f9e4027ab5f43d3a6d43e0903b7d80668bfa89fd139b52ef09ead0d389f.png (165x163, 8.8K)

My dudes are already here in America living like the founding father wanted. They kept themselves and did not racemix into oblivion.

Ah, I knew I could break you. It was easy enough.

So what exactly is this?

At second to third minute it sounds like over dramatic, boring centrism.

You fags know this guy is clearly a leftist memeing(maybe baboonposter)
Everybody knows 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧white🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 people dont exist in US

Attached: 40d1c1e3-6adf-43b6-bdd9-32de87a810b1-screen-shot-2017-08-17-at-30952-pm.png (970x582, 551.8K)

I mean so far it's not particularly wrong, just boring and banal.

Ok defending Reagan as anti establishment figure with promising economics is a bit to much. This guy is an idiot.

Attached: 1537939729971.jpg (1000x997, 616.68K)

Brazen and loud like an ass. This is typical of your consortium.

Catladies need not apply.

Shows same random military figure. LoL

Seriously? Military coup would save USA? Not only is the guy boring he is idiot.

Okay so patriotic military asked trump to run for president? The guy is a fucking moron.

Shows trump as a puppet of cabal. Fuck is the guy mad.

Goddammit is this shit stupid.

So this vague cabal infiltrated all the world's institutions but didn't decide to couldn't manage to take over the US presidency until after Reagan for some reason?

1989年天安门广场叛乱

1989年天安门广场大屠杀

1989年天安门广场抗议活动

He is a mad genius actually, he created a cult that seems to be quite popular among Trump supporters by lying and saying the most nonsensical shit ever.

QAnon confirmed to be /ourguy/ though working to bring down the american empire by making the entire population dumb as bricks

talk about a sinecure

Holy shit just watch the entire video and then give us your thoughts in one post.

It's simple really. Whoever is behind QAnon is gonna cause them to become convinced that Trump needs to go after he's served his purpose.

That shooter thought that Trump was a Globalist. Soon the QAnons will think that and do a Putsch.

Everything is a popculture reference for you people. Jesus fucking christ that shit is way cringier than the Q shit. No wonder you all base your view of the past on some weird amalgamation of fucking leave it to beaver crossed with john waters on crack cocaine.

Such a cuntish approach. It is up to the rich elites to keep one another in check and cease this Khalergi plan bullshit. However, chaos is perfectly acceptable because I know that nature herself will define what is left.

This video is extra stupid, thought.

/ourguy/ indeed.

Hunters sometimes kill stray cats that threaten the environment as well.

lol, you’ll just drive your country into the trash, you’ll just turn America into Yugoslavia 2.0
youtube.com/watch?v=3jLhbrqL75Y
If this is what you want fine, just don’t complain that when the bombs burst in air, the flag will not be there.

Not really my son, it would simply be neutron bombs in every major city, a period of rest, then the tedious rebuilding of our country after the Jewish-Think had been sent to hell where it belongs.

Ηunter here:
NO
Stray cats are only hurtful for some islands(were hunting is illegal anyway)
Wait

Lol no, how would you get enough nukes. You would’t be able to get any. Besides the radiation alone will kill you. AMerica is super dependent on imports. Most of these imports abe bought with services from the Big Cities. THe AMerican dollar will colapse as a media of exchange so you won’t get the imports you need to keep your Industry going. To become self-suficent trade must be phased out. But your plan of shock therapy will destroy most of American Industry. There’s also a lot of rural blacks and Hispanics in the South and Southwest. And the Southwest is where the rare-earth metal reserves are. So you’ll have to fight a war over that. Admit it your plan require turing America into Yugoslavia 2.0

So this cabal is hyper-competent and capable of executing this century-long plan in secret (which begs the question of how this dude even found out about it). They also effectively control the world's wealth and have been embedded in the world's most influential institutions for decades, but despite all that they can be easily ferreted out and arrested? They don't have a legion of pawns, proxies, and shell companies to protect them? Also how is Donald Trump, or any president for that matter, such a threat to them? He is ultimately a political appointee who operates within a society that they have complete control of, which also begs the question how he was elected in the first place if he's such a threat/unknown quantity or whatever

They are just right wing pro trump idiots.Don't think to deep about it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

So this 'bring down the deep state', 'drain the swamp' etc. is just the inner mask of the desire to get rid of the nigs, at the end of the day.

Basically there is a good illuminati and a bad illuminati. Q is part of the elite CIA special ops (srsly) who is fighting with Trump and the good illuminati against the bad illuminati that's how he knows about them. Soon the bad illuminati which are satanic devil worshipping pedophiles that control the deep state and significant percentage of American and world governments will be defeated in a secret high stakes battle versus Trump and the good illuminati whi are based and redpilled patriotic Americans.

I.e. another incarnation of 4D chess.

The mod here is such a pussyboi that it bans all discourse. Lovely. You misunderstand what a Hispanic is my dude. Hispanic is CelticIberico, not a fucking 5' brown asian. I want America to wipe the blood off of it's grin and kick out jews and be the rugged individualist Nation-State it was back in Andrew Jackson's time.

Organic Chemistry is a fine art and good enough for my ends and needs. I am against The Fed and I want America to produce and barter, not capitulate with derivatives of derivatives of lies and garbage inflation.

Attached: Alex jones goes nuts.webm (1280x720, 3.03M)

It's an incarnation of cope hard. Right wing boomers and Zig Forums thought that if Trump would be elected then the culture would transform back to things they like and they would once again get respect just for being right wing white retards.Instead nothing changed at all and Trump is at best a corporate puppet who gets no respect from the US media and his larp of being a tough guy abroad that would get America "respecc" is l
cringe and transparent so they had to come up with an alternative universe where they are winning but in secret

Does anyone remember that thing where Qanon was linked to a book written by Italian Communists for being a similar concept of creating a "cult" around a mysterious persona?

So you want America to run red with rivers of blood. I support and endorse your retarded larp which if implmented would lead to the collapse of the US it's economy its role in the world its alliances and it's way of life

from wikipedia