AYYY LMAO

THIS IS IT BOYS AND TGIRLS, ANARHCO-POSADISM IS ON ITS WAY IN FUCK YEAH

Attached: couldoumuamu.jpg (1280x800, 187.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/science/mysterious-interstellar-object-could-be-lightsail-sent-from-another-civilization
youtube.com/watch?v=7XNLHS8o73Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primitive_communism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the vril are coming back.

commushits BTFO forever by cosmic aryans

foxnews.com/science/mysterious-interstellar-object-could-be-lightsail-sent-from-another-civilization forgot the source lol

fuck, he was right

Attached: materialism so advanced posadist.jpeg (1920x1080, 1.24M)

that sounds like a reputable, you're either lying or their fucking retarded
wtf

reputable source*

Far as I can tell, the source is 100% real.
This isn't even close to the dumbest shit that credentialed academics have said.

giant metal space tampon

Anunnaki are back to get their Gold.

UPLIFT US SPACE COMRADES

Attached: posadisme.jpg (400x601, 117.88K)

I mean, yea its smart to hollow out a big space rock and build a small colony in it and even turn it into a makeshift starship. But c'mon now.

Fuck Mars. Time to hit that space blunt, nigga.

Attached: 220px-Elon_Musk_and_Hans_Koenigsmann_at_the_SpaceX_CRS-8_post-launch_press_conference_(26223624532)_(cropped).jpg (220x290, 17.13K)

It's already gone scientists can't see it with their telescopes anymore. And the claim that's it's alien comes from two dudes alone.

Gibs Asari waifu

Attached: Asari-Codex-ME3.jpg (256x256, 74.45K)

these alien guys really are obsessed with anal probes, huh?
can't blame them, hope they'll gimme a visit

They sensed us and went to bring reinforcements

Attached: 85d08a5fa8c899f3274c156b1b87362e0a364d8a3e75629ac1773b8172426053.png (2400x3300, 7.68M)

Nah, space Afghans are better

Attached: navi_1.jpg (508x284, 15.63K)

Jesus Christ, the fucking rape of semantics. Getting "SCIENTISTS SAY ASTEROID IS ALIENS, AAHHHGGG!!!" from "a couple dudes said that one possible explanation for the bizarre movement detected from this asteroid is that it's an alien spacecraft, because the only way the math works out on the observations is if the thing were hollow and solar radiation pressure was what caused those movements; but it could have been something else we have not taken into account".

Attached: f66352ba5b751c3deb28e69a36f53d62-imagepng.png (460x428, 294.76K)

Quads of truth. Never compromise your principles, least of all for a fetish.

The reason we can't see it anymore is because it was an alien containment team and we're now living in a sphere of TV's.

youtube.com/watch?v=7XNLHS8o73Q

oh fuck oh god please yes yes

Attached: Supreme Interest.png (646x719, 459.1K)

The ayys will never bless us with FALC if you talk like that user.

Damn this such a good meme i will appropriate this for my Baudrillard rants

She isn't reactionary, Navi are Primitive communists.

user, that's pretty much as reactionary as you can get. As in, the actual definition of reactionary.

What makes everyone think this?

Unironicly read Posadas
Its dilectical materialism
Aliens just cant have capitalism and be that advanceā€¦

A space-faring civilisation cannot be capitalist because capitalism favours profit for the bourgeoisie over technical progress. Technical progress happens because that is the nature of technology. But in capitalism that progress is in the direction of higher commodity production efficiency rather than things like space exploration, which is not profitable and never will be. Capitalism relies on a common system, of currency, of private property, of exchange, to work. It is unlikely that an alien race would be similar enough to engage in trade for profit or that there even would be enough economically viable opportunities out in space due to distances that need to be traveled. Therefore in capitalism there can be no space exploration. The space programs we have are very very tiny and now done only to give people an illusion of progress, whereas they started as national pride undertakings during the cold war and not any kind of scientific endeavour.

But that's not what communism is about you niggers, communism won't change the mop into high end inter dimensional technology.
And as much as I hate to admit
is right.
Read Icke and other leaks. Aliens are most likely imperialist bourgeoisie already in cahoots with human bourgeoisie, who probably enslaved humanity before and will do it again, Posad was the wrongest man to ever live.

They are not anarcho primitives, they primitive communists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primitive_communism