Stupid Question

Right-winger here*. Wondering why leftypol is so pro-kike. Here are the two final videos from The Lobby (on the pro-Israel lobby in the US, produced by Al Jazeera, suppressed by Qatar, under pressure from the jews).

Episodes 3 & 4:
electronicintifada.net/content/watch-final-episodes-al-jazeera-film-us-israel-lobby/25896

Episodes 1 & 2 (in case you haven't seen them already):
electronicintifada.net/content/watch-film-israel-lobby-didnt-want-you-see/25876

* Apologies for being an outsider, but I am truly baffled. I'm baffled by the Blue Wave. What do people see in Hillary, who is an obvious sham? Hillary literally is the reason 48 children were killed by 1 Ratheon

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1129x867, 344.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/2653199.html
8ch.net/leftypol/res/2653199.html#q2706969
8ch.net/leftypol/res/2653199.html#2654792
8ch.net/leftypol/res/2653199.html#2654281.
8ch.net/jewess/index.html
foxnews.com/opinion/trump-is-headed-to-the-white-house-did-we-just-elect-our-first-jewish-president
thejerusalemconnection.us/blog/2018/11/01/donald-trump-americas-first-jewish-president/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Friends_of_Israel
timesofisrael.com/in-jerusalem-merkel-says-palestinians-must-accept-israel-as-jewish-state/
jpost.com/Israel-News/Netanyahu-Israel-and-Germanys-relationship-is-an-example-for-the-world-568664
jpost.com/Diaspora/Is-pro-Israel-Geert-Wilders-good-for-the-Dutch-Jews-484121
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lurk for even five minutes you dumb nigger

Come visit us in the Anti-Zionism thread friend
8ch.net/leftypol/res/2653199.html
8ch.net/leftypol/res/2653199.html#q2706969

Attached: netanyahu.jpg (1218x685, 67.21K)

no one here likes hillary or the democrats you faggot.

Attached: 3f71acae0bd008b044eb7d8bcdc7758273d9270b36a55fb2bbca7b0c04588d02.png (1155x847, 48.38K)

It might be obvious to you, but it isn't to me.

Are you able to articulate, using words, your opinion?

Lefties were supposed to be the great writers, yet I find my linguistic skills outpace most lefties I meet.

Hillary was supported by all leading American Marxists.

What the fuck is that sentence, fam? Learn to write like a normal person

Attached: 16f0de0d7de233bdd08228fb7ce74f3f9acc13c251e67c4d18621611bb381d90.png (400x598, 238.29K)

I'm not able to dumb down what I have to say. Has this made it impossible for a lefty to comprehend me?

name me one actual "marxist" that supported hillary, i guarantee you'll just point to socdems like bernie sanders.

Oh I understand you just fine, you just sound like a robot who finally learned how to construct a complete sentence.

I believe so yes but are you asking me my opinion here? If so see
8ch.net/leftypol/res/2653199.html#2654792 It's an argument I made against someone ITT arguing for a one-state solution with Palestinian-majority control (I know that might be pie in the sky realistically but it's what I support and think would be the only true)
Also see this post
8ch.net/leftypol/res/2653199.html#2654281. This used to be a fairly non-controversial opinion among both Leftists and libertarian-minded conservatives tbh but all the Hasbara infiltration of Zig Forums and right-wing reddit has made anti-zionism largely a Left wing cause at this point

Chomsky.

He probably thinks the CPUSA count as "marxists who support hillary"
I mean technically he's right but the CPUSA has just been a front for the Dems since at least the 1970s so

Chomsky was never a Marxist and he hasn't even been a Syndicalist in like 30 years dude

are you retarded? Chomsky has always been explicitly anti-marxist

chomsky is literally an anarchist who has been sucking U.S. dick for years. he's never been a marxist.

Attached: 00b2039f826be21f6c9b38c6d083e50341bcb2afa872add8d72cbdb12cdc5553.png (488x463, 21.52K)

What is "pro-kike"?

Chomsky has written good things on US foreign policy though

it's something Zig Forums made up to call people they don't like. literally no one besides them puts such a focus on jews.

Ok retard, let me spoonfeed you in as simple terms as possible.
Dems=/=Marxism
Hillary=bad
Zionism=bad
Liberals=/=leftists
Zig Forums=braindead

Stop drinking the kool-aid

In his head anything that is leftist means "Jews"

8ch.net/jewess/index.html

Attached: nazbol pepe 2.png (1144x888, 316.33K)

Ironic considering all their husbandos are explicitly pro-Israel and their two bestest husbandos are the ones that moved their embassies to Jerusalem.

Zig Forums is anti-zionist in the same way traps aren't gay

< 2nd post
Reparations are pretty much a pipe dream. It's interesting that Donald Trump's two state solution is standard fare on leftypol.

< first post
I'm learning Hebrew. I think it will be interesting to read for myself what they have to say in the most extreme newspapers.

A quick point about the kike army. It's shit. I was going to post an image, but no point, it's more a right-wing thing to analyze stuff like this. Trust me on this. They suck and would be useless in a full-scale war with, for example, Egypt.

Also, you had a typo. You said "it's allies", and it should have been "its allies", ending the penultimate paragraph.

Regarding allies. Palestine doesn't have any actual allies. Iran is the closest, as is detailed in the documentary. The rest of the mideast is an Israel butt buddy. You haven't seen episode 1 and 2 yet, have you?

What's a "husbando"?

Traps are not gay.

Waifu for gays.

keep telling yourself that faggot :^)

Like a husband, but with an o

Most of Zig Forums is quite incel. Or, as I'd prefer to put it, incel because they won't fuck a nigger or a 300 lb. hog.

Or as I like to put it, incel because nobody will fuck them.

No, the fat 300lb hog, and the niggress will. Well, and trannies.

I haven't seen any of it but by "allies" I literally just meant Iran and Lebanon.
What? The majority of people in that thread are either for one-state solution with Palestinian control and critical of the few posters who are advocating for it and when Israel is discussed here generally the latter is what most people want more or less (give or take certain elements such as Iranian influence in the new Palestine, supporting only Communists vs critical support for Palestinian orgs generally even if they are right wing etc)

I feel like you kind of pulled this out of your ass
Why?
Thanks for the correction :^)

Ah, interesting. The one state solution is so obviously impossible to achieve. Well, it's something that will be impossible to achieve without force.

Welp, here's a pic showing how shit the kike military is. It's from a Zionist newspaper. This is just embarrassing.

Attached: identify.jpg (3000x2003, 983.18K)

I'm not the biggest military guy here, what am I looking at and why is it shit? I just see some IDF cucks doing their border patrols

Despite your thinly veiled attempt to bait us into making anti-semitic remarks I will answer your question.

Leftists are not pro-Israel. In fact, they are often blamed for being anti-semitic (like Corbyn and Labour in the UK for example) because of the leftists' anti-Israel position which Israel defenders and conservatives are trying to equate with anti-Semitism. We understand Israel is an apartheid State that is oppressing its Palestinian/Arab population, keeping them in the largest open-air prison in the world. Why would we support such a neoliberal capitalist State?

Let me ask you this, though: why are right-wingers pro-Israel?

foxnews.com/opinion/trump-is-headed-to-the-white-house-did-we-just-elect-our-first-jewish-president

thejerusalemconnection.us/blog/2018/11/01/donald-trump-americas-first-jewish-president/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Friends_of_Israel

There's many more examples. Pretty consistently, around the globe, leftist movements are anti-Israel, while the right-wing and conservative movements/parties are overwhelmingly pro-Israel. Why is this?

Attached: bolsonarosons.jpg (1297x730, 747.05K)

Examine that bit of red, in the guns. :^)

< anti-semitic remarks
See, that's what I'm talking about. I do not comprehend this. Have you seen these 4 episodes of The Lobby?

< baste drumpf
We're aware. We aren't happy with the kiked nature of the Republicans. Have you watched The Lobby yet? It seems you haven't.

The vast majority of us have watched The Fucking Lobby which is why we're commenting on it. It seems like you've not watched The Lobby and are just repeating what some other sped has told you about it.

You are actually retarded

Attached: Che laughing.mp4 (480x360, 181.98K)

The 1 state solution is far more likely than the 2 state solution which was officially buried when the US recognised Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

im jew

lmao

Attached: b05f77eda03dd2080551c0cac28f12bfcf48dd5677929c473efa131fa9754804.jpg (1262x1295, 301.1K)

Using incorrectly structured sentences to speak like Yoda does not make you intelligent. Using subordinate clauses doesnt make you better at "linguistics". nevermind that you're probably just a fucking burger who is monolingual in bad English while I speak 2 languages fluently and a few others decently, "muh linguistic skills".

By the way, if you only came here to say "you guys support da joos also I am much smarter than you hahaha" then you can fuck right off again.

Left-winger here, wondering why Zig Forums is so pro-Israel.

No, you indicated ignorance. Were you not paying attention? Do you not know that The Lobby tells you, for example, that Mossad is tracking this very forum, and shills here? Did you not realize that's what they were saying?

But what I was pointing out is that you're telling me the kikes are in control of the Republicans, when that's clearly stated - both parties are controlled by The Lobby. So it seems baffling that you would tell me that, since I brought up The Lobby myself.

That's a false quote.

Mossad runs Zig Forums

We are anti zionists.
And we are not supporting the Democrats.

Stop sniffing your farts for one minute and spit out your point you insufferable faggot. Your whole premise has been rebutted and you continue to argue along its lines, so what is it you're getting at?

Its a mocking impression of you, not a quotation, mr linguistic galaxy brain.
Do you have anything interesting to say at all or are you just going to pretend to be "owning da commies" by calling out phantomfalacies created in your mind by your own inability to read and understand basic english?

How is this news?
Porkys do this all the time.

Attached: manipulate the internet.webm (854x480, 3.45M)

Director's cut.

The sentiment on leftypol is blue wave, and I have seen it numerous times. There is the affinity, the connection. It's behind not much of a mask, the pretense of marxism, though I suppose there are some legitimate marxists among you. This fact comes to the fore as someone is identified as one of the ebil nazbols. Then suddenly there is no difference in the behavior of the supposed marxist than the behavior of a generic Hillary supporter.

Case in point:

What's porkys mean? Also, it seems you aren't aware that there's a massive amount of Chinese shilling. They use ai, though. China leads the world in number of supercomputers, and they're not solving global warming with them, I can tell you that one.

he's just tilted into a windmill and is struggling to process it not in fact being a giant. Zig Forumsyps do this all the time.
They either leave and try to erase their memory of the experience or more commonly start trying to convince themselves they have slain the giant.

No, I haven't seen The Lobby. I haven't even heard of it.
I also mentioned Brazil and UK.

Here's an example from Germany:
timesofisrael.com/in-jerusalem-merkel-says-palestinians-must-accept-israel-as-jewish-state/

jpost.com/Israel-News/Netanyahu-Israel-and-Germanys-relationship-is-an-example-for-the-world-568664

I ask you again, why are right-wingers pro-Israel?

More case in point:

NPC libs always start coalition forming. This is why I pointed out this is a pro-Hillary site, and that I found the support of Hillary mystifying, since Hillary is so pro-war. Hillary was involved in the slaying of 48 children in Yemen - an issue that is never discussed by Marxists, presumably because it would be anti-semitic to care about brown babies.

That's because newfag Americans are fucking stupid and have zero potential online since they're all 18-23 and think that this time they vote in the Dems the left will magically continue growing into a movement despite the Democrats recapturing their newfound support base every time this happens.
This is because all of these retarded Americans have come from reddit, where authoritarian leftism (read: actually functioning after two months)= nazbol.

You know you are basically admitting to being a retard who doesnt understand the basics of leftism by saying this, right?

No they use the 50 cent army since its much cheaper to do that than try to make a convincing AI. (which doesnt require supercomputer to run at all, idiot, you really have no clue what youre talking about at all).

>Solving global warming by using math and logic
Oh wait no, you do that by building clean energy plants, like china is doing with their tons of new nuclear reactors.

See pic related

Attached: OfG3NmV[1].png (694x42, 4.82K)

Drink bleach.

liberal aint leftist
How many times do we need to spell this out for you guys?

Attached: 1512144369323.png (1300x2000, 306.51K)

You do realise that no matter how much you insists Zig Forums is pro-hillary or pro-democrat it won't make it true right?
Zig Forums opposes the war in yemen completely
you've obviously never lurked the board at all. You have no idea whatsoever what the ideological position here is so you insert your strawman instead. Tilting at windmills. but you won't have the humility to admit your ignorance so you'll just press on deeper becoming more incoherent and delusional as you go

wtf does this have to do with what I posted?

Back to your mobility armchair, infantile American.

The polyp has to bring in as much boogeymen as he can so he has plenty of parties to call you a shill for when he inevitably looks like a fucking buffoon.

Calling liberals leftist is the most burger thing you can do, brainlet

Attached: scrunge_mc_dunge_by_supercutiecreature69-dckv0mk.png (436x250, 18.38K)

Here's the Netherlands:
jpost.com/Diaspora/Is-pro-Israel-Geert-Wilders-good-for-the-Dutch-Jews-484121

WHY ARE RIGHT-WINGERS PRO-ISRAEL?

Right? It's like a fucking creature feature.

Why does Zig Forums support every israel endorsed politician?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (550x550, 71.67K)

Waarom zijn zo veel pvvers pindakaas?

I don't speak swamp German, sorry.

Funny how I have seen virtually none of this attitude on the internet during the midterms and now they're over you're crawling out of the woodwork to be jelly about Corbyn. Pokemon Go fuck yourself, burger.

polyps are almost unanimously incapable of arguing in good faith.
They are the Jew they hate.

Right-wingers (excluding pol, obviously) are pro-kike, because they are afraid to look into the truth of how kikes behave, and what kikes actually do, because they know that if they did they might form opinions about kikes, and having unapproved opinions about kikes leads to one being called a Nazi. Right-wingers really don't like that label.

Ironically, it's a label now permanently affixed, by the MSM, so it makes no difference. This will of course create some space, and some right-wingers will start to get red pilled.

Well, see here, and be sure to watch all 4 episodes:

It's not perfect. There are situations where the undercover journalist is clearly doing a voiceover, and it's not marked as such. And the muslims are quite obviously being lying faggots - they want sharia, and are always gloating when BDS has victories. Islam is, in most of its forms, incompatible with civil society.

< merkel
She has no authority. Nobody has any authority over the kikes. They have too many extensive opinion management ops to receive any push-back from anyone.

This is a problem I have noticed on the left. An inability to police themselves. Recently, Mark Dice, a right-wing e-personality, got a major retailer to pull photos of a child who was wearing a Black Panther costume, counting it a transgression of some kind. Cultural appropriation? Anyhow, the whole thing gets out of hand, and there are no brakes on it, on moving more and more extreme. Kevin MacDonald comments on this.

What part of "leftypol is just blue wave" did you not understand?

< no chinese shilling
lol

You lefties. You're always so sure, so confident, and so BEHIND THE TIMES. yeah, they used to. But now they don't. It's changed.

< muh china is perfect
Oh. You're the Chinese ai bot. kekked. China is the most massive outrageous polluter in the world, at a massive scale. They literally have no regulation except in tier I cities, which are where the oligarchs live.

Denial. No argument.

You were replying to my comment on shilling. I have no idea what you're saying with your "porkys" comment.

I didn't ignore the question. I addressed it here:

Capitalist shill, dum dum.
It's what they do.
Maybe lurk next time and learn the lingo before you shill willy nilly.

Attached: LZ7ERF7.jpg (1890x1630, 119.77K)

pol doesn't. Trump didn't get the support of most of the kikes, but did get the support of one mega-kike.

Weird. I was clear that I didn't have an extensive knowledge of leftist cant.

OP will continue repeating himself because he's only programmed with one opinion and will refuse any answers which don't conform with what he already believes.

yes they do, and they certainly did back in the elections. they have no hindsight and just do whatever "triggers da libtards".

OK, so if you think right-wing parties are supported by the international Jewish cabal, why are you a right-winger? Don't you know leftists aim to dismantle the power structures based on capital and unequal distribution of wealth. The evil Jew boogey man can't hurt you if you yourself own the means of production and control the product of your labour.

stop deluding yourself.
Zig Forums calls itself anti-zionist all the while sucking netanyahu's cock. actions speak louder than words, and Zig Forums supports literally every zionist in sight.

No, smooth brain.
He went to the Jewish Coalition and told them he was a "-negotiator, like you". If you couldn't see he was a wannabe jew before the election, you're blind. There's a big reason Netanyahu didn't take sides before the election, because he knew whoever got in was going to give him support.

Attached: iytru4uyrte.jpg (254x198, 11.18K)

Here OP I made this for you, I hope you like it.

Attached: OP calling us dems.png (640x382, 120.13K)

As I posted in and , Merkel's CDU and May's Tories, who are not considered "far-right" (in fact, CDU is "centre-right") are pro-Israel. Support of Israel exists in almost every party right of centre, while it is absent in almost every party left of centre (with varying degrees of opposition, from critique to outright opposition, the more you move left).

Leftists are anti-logic. I have no idea why. Something about Hegal, I guess. There are other factors. There's the pesky problem of the most successful form of Communism resulting in the slaying of millions of whites, even more than the precious fucking "holocaust," which hardly can be considered unreasonable, since kikes were politically active and opposed to the Reich, whereas those killed by Stalin & bros weren't political at all.

Well, not EVERY zionist. That's taking it too far. There was hope that Trump might be anti-zionist. He dog whistled it a few times. Le Pen, who knows? French, can't into French. Wilders, nederlandersspeak, can't into that, who knows? Ukip's ties to kikes wasn't well-known in the West, for obvious reasons (kike press, they wouldn't make it plain).

Bolsonaro. pol didn't really support him. There have been shill threads, but nobody speaks Portuguese around here, don't be stupid.

ANNUDAH SHOAH NEVER FORGET THE 100 MILLION PROLE

Attached: 0b8002efc92ba6fa28565169f9875d6d7f3357ffb4b4a2f147a271e1e4e4b9ea.png (224x274, 68.67K)

lol very logical user

so are you conceding to having no arguments after being thoroughly btfod?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (900x810, 768.67K)

pathetic
you're all zionist shills

There was hope, and it was quite reasonable, that he might be able to negotiate in favor of whites. It turned out that he had little interest in doing anything populist, but it was a distinct possibility, and not one that was plausible in Hillary. You see, at that time all the pundits were uncertain as to exactly what a quantity Trump was. This is not in dispute. Who should you expect pol to be super-geniuses at divining the mind of Trump, where others were uncertain as well?

Ah, insults. It makes it rather hard to have a conversation when there are insults, don't you think?

Did pol just call jews white?
wtf

Attached: thonksundestroystheearth.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

< you're all zionist
That's name-calling. It's quite difficult to have a conversation when people are calling names, don't you think?

That's a fallacy known as "hasty conclusion". While it may be supported by the facts, you don't argue that anywhere.

lol

Oh. You didn't know that a key theme on pol is the preservation of whites? This is ethnocentrism, not unlike that of kikes. So there are parallels. For that reason, some call Zionists Nazis, on the left, anyway.

False premise.

No it wasn't, you delusional retard.
Name one thing he said that indicated that.
They certainly thought they were

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 14.85K)

kekked. ahahahahahahaahahahaahahah. You don't get it. pol is about caring for the white ones, not the non-white ones. Your focus amuses me.

Of all my failings, not this one.

Appeal to ridicule.

Not in the US, it isn't. There are two parties. Zion I and Zion II.

The average person killed in the holocaust was not political, except for the leftists. They were mostly Jews, Slavs, and the disabled.
The average person killed by Stalin was a political enemy or suspected political enemy.
What would be fair criticism would be to say Stalin was paranoid and therefore disappeared more people than a more rational person would. But the idea that Stalin was constantly killing people for the hell of it is nonsense western propaganda, as is the usual death toll associated with Stalinism.