Elon Musk fanboys ENRAGED after RT attacks their libertarian darling "genius" "entrepeneur" and his SpaceX company for...

Elon Musk fanboys ENRAGED after RT attacks their libertarian darling "genius" "entrepeneur" and his SpaceX company for being subsidized by the US government while exploiting their workers

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ5dYKpi5BA

Attached: muskrt.jpg (1152x744, 120.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y8scAMj5LA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

duplicate of

oh boi, these comments

Attached: 2.png (631x212 3.22 KB, 38.17K)

Holy fuck that's bad, almost reads like parody.

How can you be this cucked?

I don't even have words for this.

Conservative Trump fans of RT ENRAGED after moderate Republican Rick Sanchez calls out "The Hypocrisy Of Anti-Immigrant Nationalists" in Poland and the US

#MAGA fans flooding the comments section and RT's contact email addresses with ANGER calling for Rick Sanchez's resignation and lamenting the loss Ed Schultz (even though they don't realize he is a progressive Democrat who'd share the same opinion)

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y8scAMj5LA

Attached: ricksanchez.jpg (1156x736, 76.27K)

This is a gold mine
Thanks OP, this is a nice way to start a long day.

Attached: Big brain.png (1289x517, 44.61K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (625x352, 275.91K)

I swear, there needs to be a bot that quotes Smith at people who write retarded bullshit about how "having goberment is actually crony capitalism"

Hail putin

This probably the bigger contribution Ayn Rand has had to American culture (and by extension, much of world culture). She’s more we’ll known for her (selective) rejection of altruism and extreme conceptualization of individualism, but as far as I’m aware she was the first prophet of the Cult of the Entrepreneur, which views capitalists not simply the heads and owners of businesses as organizations, but are these almost semi-divine auteurs and their businesses simply the earthly manifestations of their great personalities.

Objectivism is still pretty small and niche, but the Cult of the Entrepreneur is fucking everywhere. This is how CEOs are portrayed in the media 9 times out of 10 and it’s only natural for certain people to form cults around them.

Attached: C5E8D4CA-B126-457E-935C-CAB912575E31.jpeg (220x329, 17.79K)

I hope Rosa kills this bitch over and over again in the death.

When I die in the next 40 years due to climate change I hope I have enough patience to wait for the bourgs in nuclear bunkers to kick the bucket and get to heaven so I can kick the crap out of them with G*d as my witness instead of taking my anger out on their retarded minions

Attached: doge_doing_whippits.jpg (228x259, 11.09K)

Owners almost have no vision or input though. They pay people to do research

I don't know. I'd wager to say that RT is centrist. I've seen some leftwing content and some rightwing content come out of them.

Why the fuck does Musk have so many fanboys?

'Cause he's a cunt and they are as well. It's the whole celebrity/billionaire worship thing.

because he's an epic rick and morty reddit guy

I think it is less that RT is “centrist” and more so that they will switch between right-wing or left-wing reporting based on which one is most useful for the network and in extention Russia. For example they tend to take a left-wing stance when discussing the United States and a right-wing one when talking about Europe. I’m not exaggerating when I say basically every Europe video is filled with conservative boomers and nazis.

Totally. 100% right. That's exactly what I meant.

They literally say the EU is the new USSR. And that Sweden is Islamist Communist.

God I wish.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x358, 214.46K)

Daily reminder that A lyin' Mutt is just another frontman for the military industrial complex. Payup, pal is a total scam. FakeX has never launched a single rocket or satellite. The FakeX videos are CGI and the stolen government & investor money was funneled into black budgets. High treason, grand larceny, embezzlement, insider trading, perjury, fraud; A lyin' mutt's list of his crimes is as long as wall-street.

Attached: Flammarion.jpg (3000x2500, 2.92M)

Do you have a single shred of evidence that the videos are fake and no rockets were launched? That's a pretty strong claim

Musk is pretty much a leftist kind of guy. He's starting a factory in communist china.

communism has in every instance exploited brutally its workers.

I wish I could say this in east Texas. The largest student political group in my area is around 150 Objectivists.

Attached: wew wew wew wew wew.webm (640x361, 1.12M)

reducing the workday, providing free education, healthcare and housing sure is brutal exploitation

you are dumb as hell my dude

Hilarious.

It was getting dark, and we weren’t there yet.

What?