Stalin was a stupid ass nigger

So let me get this shit straight. This stupid ass motherfucker right here got fucking info from his spies warning him of Operation Barbossa but this fagget was like "No way mannn, my boy Hitler would never ever betray me mann. Go fuck yourself you stupid ass spy". Now when it turned out his intel was 100% correct, millions of the Soviet people got slaughtered, raped, and left for dead.

Now what does this stupid ass nigga Stalin do? This bitch cries himself to sleep and shuts himself in for 11 fucking days while his people are getting slaughtered. Then he comes out acting all tough and shit and is like, "NOT ONE STEP BACK". No evacuations even if civilian lives can be saved. Fucking leave the proles there in the war zone so "soldiers can fight harder". LMFAO. What an absolute retard. This nigga's strategy was just to throw bodies at the Germans cause he's too stupid to think of anything else. Tactics? Lol fuck that, we got rid of our best generals anyways!

Well then, go on and suck Stalin's dick ya fucking cunts. Also wanna mention that his fucking wife killed herself cause he realized how much of a massive tool he was.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Attached: image-placeholder-title.jpg (1200x465, 86.76K)

did you just finish a high school history course or something you mouthbreather?

Those balls taste good yeah?

ayo waddup it real nigga history hours brap brap

stalin did lots of things wrong, but your made up bullshit ain't one lf them.

Why sage? let mods see and delete this garbage!!

mods are asleep or sonething
wouldn't be a problem if i could log in but it ain't working

No arguments. LOL

you've yet to provide any arguments yourself

Attached: zizek-horror.png (443x395, 135.97K)

MODS PLZ HELP US!!

sir i would prefer you not say the n word on the internet
one more time and you will have 2 end up in gulag

Attached: STALIN.jpg (500x730, 89.65K)

Not sure if OP or just Zig Forums falseflag, but fuck of nigger and learn to type properly.

Being an anarchist is the whitest thing ever, whiter than being a Nazi.

what did i tell u user

Attached: 2m5857.jpg (300x168, 14.59K)

doublenigger

Attached: stalin3.jpg (307x409, 33.61K)

Kek

My eyebrows protect me from both

MADE BY BREZHNEV GANG

Attached: 1469749888016.jpg (469x600, 44.06K)

Attached: Stalin - revolutionary character of a national movement.png (553x386 1.39 MB, 40.55K)

You must be over 18 to use this board

Attached: f8348332b65fca705419a16cba688061d0be94bd2306f71590b4ddd7acfa1ba6.jpg (202x187, 10.4K)

when someones dull, they wallow through each day, hoping to get a break, try as they might, they cant seem to get ahead of their game. That view is imposed upon their understanding of events and history. Attribution of randomness everywhere. Instead of accepting the suggested narrative, try the implicated one.