I fucking hate neoliberals. These people are beyond contemptible...

I fucking hate neoliberals. These people are beyond contemptible. The worst ones are the people who post on /r/neoliberal and openly fellate their retarded leviathan like machine that has destroyed this country and the world. Housing prices are up? Destroy the neighborhoods and build soulless apartment buildings. Unions are being gutted? Good they were getting in the way. Workers are feeling the negative affects of immigration? The solution is more immigration and less restriction on capital. Fuck these people. If the reactionaries win, I won't feel sorry for them when they get hung from lamp posts.

It's also very telling that they very much enjoy Contrapoints' videos, since almost of them get posted on there.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 106.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paulcockshott.wordpress.com/2016/06/27/brexit-imigration-and-exploitation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol
The neolibs are never more than a step away from fascism, ready at any moment to fund, cheer on and join the fascist gangs and death squads as they systematically destroy working class organisations. They are reactionaries and they've already won/are winning.

how else are we to deal with population growth? contemporary suburbs are for most part safe spaces for reactionaries, we probably won't be building another one until planetary expansion starts.

read marx any time

Imagine thinking 90% of people here have read a word of Marx in their life

I don't think cities as they exist now would exist in communism. giant overcrowded cities only exist because capital accumulates there, I think under communism things would spread out a bit more.

go back to reddit, chapofag

But at the same time these people hate communists for commieblocks…

yep. , I asked one of them what is to be done about the increasing cost of housing and they said to demolish smaller buildings (even culturally significant ones and beautiful ones) and replace them with high rise apartment buildings.

It's quite literally the americization of the entire world, every city identical to NYC.

Reminder that the difference between Neoliberalism and Fascism is that Neoliberals get away with it better.

Attached: quote-fascism-is-itself-less-ideological-in-so-far-as-it-openly-proclaims-the-principle-of-theodor-adorno-0-26-64.jpg (850x400, 65.64K)

An enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Those Turner Diaries white power fucks are a much bigger threat than milquetoast latte coastal liberals.
Plus the electoral strategy IS to make a monstrous welfare state so when the government inevitably tries to roll them back at the behest of capital, revolution becomes the only reasonable response to most people.

if we stay true to adorno (rubs hand), gthe true lesson is that market economy creates thr fascist prototype.

Nice joke

You have that backwards. Suburbia is getting obliterated.

Both the cities and suburbia are eventually getting obliterated.

I never said it would suburbs, it would be more like little communes spread out across the land, some bigger than others. More clustered than rural but less clustered than urban suburban

Ah yes the immigrants, lets build the wall but in leftist.

Why do you make a distinction between neolibs and other reactionaries?
Oh hi Zig Forums

paulcockshott.wordpress.com/2016/06/27/brexit-imigration-and-exploitation/

Because there's a difference between Macron and Richard Spencer

immigration can be good for replacing retarded millennial workers. A nigger is more likely to be a good worker than a beta cuck. There is also a 500,000 gap in male jobs due to autism, soy, and cuckoldry.

There is a gap in male jobs because there are no jobs for these males to do. It doesn't matter if they're "alpha" enough for work that a foreigner is willing to do for dirt.

Nice meme. Those Nazi fucks are a handful of fatasses, gang members, and internet incels. The neolibs meanwhile control the banks, the military, the CIA, the media, etc, and continue to grind thousands of human lives into the dust on a daily basis through imperialism, imposed poverty, etc. Neoliberalism is FAR more powerful destructive than the delusions of grandeur and occasional sporadic violence of Charlottesville autists.

Except that isn't true at all, historically or in the present.
The white power movement has been infiltrating law enforcement, military, and other less sensitive parts of the government like the presidency for nearly 50 years in its modern incarnation.

Neoliberals serve as vehicles for reaction and counterrevolution. The vast majority of them do not want any substantive move away from capitalism. That's still better than the reactionaries who, when given the ability, institute red scare style purges of communism.

bro just fuck my prospects up fam. I didn't want high wages or a good job anyways>>2717138

You're delusional. The CIA isn't filled with white power reactionaries, look at the so called "CIA democrats" just elected into congress, the CIA is at worst Bush type conservatives.

Imagine believing this