Ethnic conversation of European indigenous people and ethno pluralism

Why is it racist or wrong to want to limit immigration for ethnic reasons? I´m not racist in the sense that I don´t care what race a person I would associate is. However,I am worried for many european populations, especially those of small countries. Politicians are actively replacing them with people from third world and this is actual reality.

I myself find ethno pluralism to be valuable in it´s own. I don´t care if european countries have ethnic minorities to even a rather great extent. I´m just worried for future. Am I misguided?

btw my country didn´t colonize any others so I dont feel your white western guilt lmao! And yeah shaun, comrade hakim are extremely wrong like the liberals they are. The replacement we're currently seeing has never happened before and it's not normal or desirable.

Attached: IMG_20181108_182956.jpg (1200x851, 142.81K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-12 Report submitted .png (524x327, 17.62K)

I agree with this post.

Put me in the screencap, Zig Forums

Albertaccio, o tu bischero!
Te l'avevan detto che frequentar Matteuccio t'avrebbe ridotto così!

Attached: 5024110b-9420-4fab-a214-79cc4580d197-6297-00000571f0b4a6fe.jpg (278x208, 21.89K)

Yes, because you likely don't understand that capitalism is why this mass immigration happens. Liberals are naive, but not some kind of suicidal cult.

Why are they advocating for open borders and constantly trying to put down the indigenous people of their countries? Yes it is because of imperialism that this immigration happens but that doesn´t justify it happening.

or I mean why should the workers of european countries bare its cost?

Pottery

Attached: ceab6d72b81cd43d58d0367be955c4d6178ecccce879fc701f5c48d7809707fe.jpg (352x298, 10.32K)

It´s called being replaced from the only homeland of your people. And as meme as it sounds, the demographic changes happening at this moment will eventually cause this.

Anti immigration rhetoric is usually just an excuse to undermine solidarity with workers of other nationalities. The immigration is happening, justifying does not enter in to it, learn to live in solidarity with your new neighbors, the only thing that matters is the class war.

Conversation?

Yeah, it is used by capitalists all the time to divide people but I still have this very concern! Maybe its just something we can´t really control entirely as there´s already billions put into immigration controls and yet there´s a decent amount of immigration from thirld world happening.

The only status quo alternative to letting them in is letting them die, which many people are uncomfortable with, even if they are NIMBYs about it. It is a lose-lose moral dilemma that cannot be solved without tracing the problem back to its roots and recognizing it as such, something that neither liberals nor right-wing populists are willing to do.
Accepting imperialism as a fact of life is defeatist and hypocritical. If you do not want to criticize capitalism, you better be willing to accept its consequences.

Yeah we should def help them but isnt it problematic to demand open borders when the only people that can afford to enter are fit young men who are better off building their countries?

"Building their countries" is very relative when you speak of low wage economies with high unemployment. They would build them if the jobs were there. And that's not even talking about actual war and climate refugees.

If you don't want to be "replaced" then make your country fight against western imperialism in the MENA region.

And how are they going to do that? The US has made it clear at this point that it will keep the Middle East in chaos as long as it can, and it is perfectly content to let the rest of the Western world deal with the consequences. There is also a strong economic motive to let in people even from countries that are not war torn–cheap foreign labor that is too alienated from mainstream society to demand better conditions. Economic migrants often do not even want to be in Europe, they are there out of necessity.
There is no short term solution that will please everyone, which makes it difficult when no one cares about the long term.

I agree, the conservation of animal species should be paramount

Worrying about garbage like "muh culture" "muh race" etc is such a short sighted way of thinking. "Europeans" as you construct them in your brain wont exist forever. I'm sad I wont be alive to see how far the goal posts will be moved to determine who is what.
Ever sat in history class and wondered how someone from hundreds of years ago had such warped beliefs or acted strangely? Hindsight will do the same thing to this spooked race bullshit.

Well you seem to have a rather strong belief that history always progresses towards the better.

Idk how to reply someone using "spook" like an anarkiddie but theres nothing spooked about ethnic conflict, which he want to prevent. We want to keep up the biodiversity as well!

So you just want to inbreed? Okay if that's you're thing just don't force everyone else to.

I am not against "race mixing" but many european countries are facing ethnic displacement as native birhrates are dropping and immigration pushed from other european countries/MENA/India is pushed. Thats why we need huge public projects to preserve our own ethnicities instead of getting replaced.

Comparing to the organic development of peoples to inbreeding is kinda funny and propagandish anyway.