Did gamergate start off as a leftist movement? What went wrong...

Did gamergate start off as a leftist movement? What went wrong? It started off as a legitimate critique against idpol gaming journalism and then it just became a game of troll and harass the feminazis.

Attached: 1456854556026.gif (700x600, 896.17K)

No.
Yes.

no

i wish it was so, and maybe it was for a LITTLE while. but i can't help but see the whole thing as a big concern-trolling ruse to own the libs and cry about white representation in vidya or whatever while claiming its still about game journalism. i can't ignore how big alt-right movements and the like became on the internet during and post-gamergate

it didn't start of as an anythingist movement, it was neutral. but it definitely caused 4chan to turn to the right just by the sheer number of sexist right wing newfags it attracted.

Literally no serious leftist would care about the small-ass facet of this fucked up corporate dystopia that is vidya journalism, which is not only so useless as an outlet for leftist influence that any attempt to influence it would lead to a net negative gain of influence, but it is so clearly comprised of corporate whores that it is obvious there is no reforming it, only destroying it.

Gaming under capitalism is a fucking vulturistic capitalist hellhole, and I honestly hope you all pirate about everything and pay no attention to vidya news.

Then God is 7

What? No, it started off with Zoey Quinn's ex-boyfriend dropping some juicy drama on reddit, and entire threads getting [deleted] because of it. And typical liberal hiding from criticism by crying "sexism".

Being against idpol is being against /leftycuck/ you room temp Autism Level kike.

This, though the whole anti-feminist thing on chans was around for a while before gamergate, but before that point it was a few vocal guys and most of them thought other right-wing political stuff was shit.

and then zoe became "literally who" once her connections to this guy were revealed to be spuriously related to his review of her game. and then the movement just awkwardly meandered on, not coherently based around anything anymore. and now it's just another kekistan dogwhistle. your point?

This board is, and always has been, majority against idpol you faggot

obviously a Zig Forumsyp trying to be satirical but still can't help crying about Autism Level and joos

Wait, he meant this board?
I was assuming he was talking about some other board.

Zig Forums only has 4 living boards

Yeah hes from Zig Forums.

His post insinuates that idpol only applies to the left

lol, this is a new low /leftycuck/

you're wholly integrated and over socialized into the neoliberal status quo, stop trying to claim you're part of the weirdo loser fringe like we are. you'll be normalfags until the day you die, everything about you reeks bourgeois respectability and white privilege.

this is literally all Zig Forums is about

You keep posting this, it seems pretty obvious your movement is full of virgins with rage and you're citing arch-virgin with rage Teddy K to make yourself feel validated.

no

the Jews have been shitting on us since the Reagan days, we are literally the only demographic that is allowed to be shat on and hated, our actual genocide has been primed in the minds of non whites the day obama took office

nice falseflag

it is we are the losers and virgins and scum of society tell me more about your private collages and the oppression you face daily you bougie white piece of shit

i love how vivian james to Zig Forums is like flies to shit

I fucking wish

The polyp got banned

I just looked at the banlist

Imagine believing this.
Dude, the 80s were a time in which Neoconservatism and support for Israel was at an all time high. If there was a demographic being shitted on, it was the Palestinians and communists. Literally every action movie from that era has the enemy being some Palestinian/middle -eastern terrorist or some communist related group.

it's only a matter of time before the non whites start transitioning from merely outbreeding us and flooding our shithole towns with heroin to openly massacring us in the streets, any leftist revolution will be a de facto Nazi masturbation fantasy waged against whites for being a "reactionary race" (see: low Autism Level brown just want to enact their racial revenge) you need to come to terms with it

You are too under socialized to have a masturbation fantasy.

god, you're fucking boring, at least post original drivel

Pottery
Besides this being a delusional fantasy no leftist has ever advocated for, are you sure this isn't just because your ideology is based on racial revenge and so you assume every other movement, even purely economic ones, must be based on racial revenge as well? Because more and more it seems like it.

It's both. For Zig Forums it was always a vehicle to own the libs. At the beginning, before Zig Forums assumed direct control, it was an attempt to stop trust fund kiddies from publicly shaming people out of work and holding up their other trust fund friends from SomethingAwful as the vanguard of indie games.

Zig Forums had been trying to weaponize /v/irgin autism for yearsand finally pulled it off. The rest is history.

this, not massively related to games but if you saw what r9k used to be like (a hate filled shithole, no doubt, but not what it is now), you can see how Zig Forumss infiltration has ruined the board. these are the places they go for, desperate young guys.
it all comes back to sex with them though.

(same guy)
even with gamergate, it came down to sex
it makes me sad, man. their recruitment tactics are so obvious but they fucking work

IT'S ALL THOSE DAMN GRABBER GULPERS FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 03e044a61871a2b0ed8cde7f09239a33303e0590fb0a0f21179d79b923c28403.png (999x530, 94.34K)

nigga what
All of the people in video game journalism that GG was after were/are parody-tier SJWs.

Attached: 1390713495486.jpg (215x268 7 KB, 9.56K)

(trips checking quads)
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Attached: bf0a8818db94eae9e83c390601860f4dcc34b3a13b1be94d1a0908d94ec03416.png (426x266 24.25 KB, 205.98K)

yeah exactly, they were the extreme of the extreme level sjw's, obsessed with idpol. the type of people that completely discredit any valid attempts at reform.
i should've been more clear when i said sjw's though, thats my fault. by sjw's i meant people fighting for actual valid causes, not the ones cited by right wing/ "classical liberal" pundits

It was never leftist, even for the short time when the majority of people involved genuinely gave a shit about vidya gaems. Gaymergate was a movement for naive manchildren that never seemed to understand the fact that "games journalism" literally only exists to be paid advertising, which has not changed a bit since it first started.

Even radfems are still complaining about soggy knees in games. Its only real accomplishment was a successful recruitment drive for Zig Forums, and considering how overly emotional and burgerized the majority of these recruits, I strongly doubt they would have been open to leftist politics anyway.

GROPER GLOP
GARNER GAP
GUSHING GREET
GAUDY GULCH
GYNO GAPE

Attached: 1438473397512-2.png (1590x1080, 516.13K)

this gas lighting is so boring who are you to deny my lived intersectional experiences sweetie

You just don't get it. You have read ___

are they your actual lived experiences or just obscure news articles that pol has shoved in your face?

most people become racist after stuff they went through in meatspace way before Zig Forums was even a thing

but yeah. whatever. every white person on the internet who is racist is that way because fox news articles shared on Zig Forums or whatevs. you don't know what you don't know.

I only go the /v/ for the LOL threads.

And why are you racist
Did you get bullied by your fellow mongrels for not being "pure" enough?

Dam … you hoisted those libs by their own sword….

I'm racist because nogs and browns are absolute trash who don't even hide their contempt for wypipo any more and are slowly being whipped up into a fevered frenzy to murder us en masse in the streets

the only browns I can sort of respect are south american day laborers but even they would be in full blown fuck wypipo mode if they weren't under constant threat of deportation (the children they shit out here who have citizenship are usually the most rabidly deeply triggering and problematic of them all come to think of it)

Not him, but I got bullied by Mexicans for being the only white kid in class. It was then that I realized that I don't want these people in my country because I don't want my entire life and my children's life to be like that class I suffered through.

That's actually pathetic.

So Zig Forumsyps are just a bunch of scared mongrel kids that couldn't do shit about their problem
Not something unexpected

HAAAAAAAAEEEERRR! UR INTERSECTIONAL!
Hello child. You've just made a lovely straw man. That people are 'made racist' by meatspace is due to a distorted recognition of struggle in the world. There is objectively class struggle, but consciousness of that struggle is not guaranteed - and so we have people like you flocking to segregationist movements fashioned out by mystics, grifters and other such reactionaries.
BUUYUYUYUYUYUYIYIYIYIYYEHT DEYR WIYELELELEL BEEEEYEYEYE HWWWYAHTTT GEYEOEOENOCEYEYE!
Let's fucking turn the tables, then: what qualifies as 'anuddah shoah' to you, o Great 'scientific biologist' Mystic? Same thing as it's always been? Why don't you be so kind as to clear it up? If not, don't bother even being here to mock us in this boring way because we're not going to give into your political blackmail, fuelled by empiricist epistemology and a conflation of sociology with zoology. You only offer us compromises by showing us 'reality' and the worst of the mentalities of the proletariat - we know that our task will be difficult, and the point is to overcome it. Obviously, as a piece of utter scum who likes to embody a baboon (the fucking irony!) in the sense that you take a given kind of social configuration as an inherent roadblock with even liberal capitalism being a deviation from 'human nature', no-one expects you to give a shit.

pottery

Attached: c41[1].jpg (599x478, 50.49K)

…replace 'annudah shoah' with 'w.hite g.enocide'.

Attached: the-real-mexico.webm (264x480, 8.26M)

disappointed, not surprised

i don't see any class struggle at all all I see is disparate groups savagely competing for a piece of the pie as they always have, reducing everything to class is the most privileged wypipo ivory tower bullshit imaginable, i wish I was privileged enough to share your worldview

also byebye

p o t t e r y

bad personal experiences are not an excuse for having shit opinions. get over it

Woah they peeled off your face? Here I was thinking they just bullied you. Sorry for misreading your post.

It's hilarious that you're trying to make fun of SJWs while unironically making classic lib arguments.

Do you even realize how much of an archetypal college liberal you sound like right now?
Identity politics are brain cancer.

Attached: d2c99d36df8f31faeb8f1578704e081754f89cd7acb49d6b465d98cc41d5d200.jpg (324x299, 22.28K)

That is what they will eventually do when they gain power and face no consequences for their actions. They will escalate the cruelty until they are peeling people's faces off. Better to keep them isolated in their own region so that they can only harm each other and not us. Better them than us, right?(USER WAS FACEPEELED FOR THIS POST)

LMAO you are even more pathetic
Is this the face of the "white" aryan warrior

they're certainly a better basis to form opinions than 19th century academic theories that never were

plz tell me more about how hatred against whites is imagined and even if it is not is not that big a deal after all

im honestly envious of whatever lived experiences you gone through to actually habeeb this shit, must have been nice

get back to me you when you're running home from school to avoid jumpings by browns on a daily basis

you have no solidarity with a guy who got his face cut off because you maybe share the same melanin content.

and i love the idea that a guy who got executed for not fulfilling a meth debt or something was really killed just cuz he was white

libshits are not only grounded in reality but they are honest about it too

a white kid punched me once so you disagreeing with me wanting to throw all white people in a furnace is um like victim blaming and stuff ; ;

I remember when imageboard culture was just constant psychological abuse. It was more or less a contest to see who was better at bullying. Now the average chan poster is some little faggot who needs to physically remove everyone who bullied him 5 years ago from the country. Just stop taking your antidepressants and kill yourself already.

Not sure if you're aware, but this vague fearmongering doesn't work online if you aren't talking to people who share your biases. You sound like you lack the emotional maturity to form a meaningful opinion on basically anything.

You basically admit that you don't want to listen to reason. Why should I even bother?

Attached: internet politics.jpg (825x635, 92.55K)

aww sweatie… facts dont care about your feelings!

literally nobody buys your anti idpol bullshit other than other cloistered wealthy white people, you're in rare company even among fellow leftists

if a brown only punched me that one time I probably wouldn't be racist either

try robberies, gang shit, the works on the regular

Not everyone is American, famalam.

tfw the Zig Forumsyp was gangraped on a daily basis and has come to share his stories with us now
Be brave user, they can't hurt you no more

fake and gay, boring. you've been told by Zig Forumsyps smarter than yourself to talk about idpol to btfo the lefties. you're better off on twitter, friend, there's many more liberals there

In other words, you cannot actually explain why our ideas are wrong, and have to resort to personal attacks.

Attached: 6d7o3dzfysk11.jpg (699x750, 110.91K)

I'm sorry that you were subject to harassment and violence caused by racial hate, I just don't understand why you need to be retarded and go thinking that communism is a jew conspiracy when communism repress harshly these kind of things.

Zig Forumsyps confirmed for whiny, SJW, victim mentality, idpollers. More news at 11.
Quick tip: We don't give a shit about either of those things. Read the FAQ faggot.

Who are you quoting?
What separates you from liberals again?

The real world is not a video game.
Yes, you sound very smug, and not at all nervous that your narcissistic ideology is not an unchallenged status quo.

who sacralize browns?

my friend i'm talking about this from a londoners perspective lmao
no dumbass they jump a guy walking home, this isn't difficult
your "targeting lone whites" fantasy is pedaled by the news because it gets views. ffs even the film nightcrawler gets this

sealioning already huh

Dude, I went to trade school for machining and currently am in maintenance, fuck off with your faggoty fantasy about you being the only one with problems and that everyone else who either doesn't agree with you or doesn't give a shit is an ivory tower liberal.

from one punch?

post x rays or GTFO

Attached: pepedrools.jpeg (800x642, 55.73K)

why aren't we allowed to have fun with the dumbass?

yeah lemme go dig them up just for you

yeah groids punch hard, thick bones + holding a bic lighter in their fist to reinforce their fist integrity packs quite a wallop on a young white teenager just barely out of puberty I tell you hwat

bullshit lmao

the fact that you doubt any of it even for a second simply betrays just how privileged your upbringing actually was

i don't believe you got an orbital fracture from one punch. post proof

yeah lemme go dig up decades old x-rays to prove it

r u an actual Mongoloid

I mean the whole thread is revolving around him so it's a bit pointless keeping the thread if you're going to delete only his replies.

His material is weak as fuck though, I agree. It's the dated as fuck tactic of using tumblr words to argue in bad faith. 0/10 tbh

Have you been a retard for decades then?

yeah sure then, i'll just believe everything you say without any evidence.
i know that works for Zig Forumsyps but im a little more skeptical.
to get back to my point though, you just keep bringing up how "priviledged" we all are. we can see right through that, someone smarter than you told you that would be a good argument tactic

To prove I am not an actual mongoloid I am going to believe everything an idiot on 8ch says