Why call them people of color?

What's the point of calling blacks and other non-whites "people of color"? You do know that white is a color too right? Also white people usually have blue, green, hazel eyes and/or blond/red/dirty blonde/light brown hair. Those are all colors. So why say white people have "no color"(Not people of color). From a political standpoint are you just trying to make blacks feel better for being non-white or something.

And this is not even beginning on the fact that "people of color" essentially is just "colored people" with the words reversed and changed a bit. Why is essentially calling black people "colored people" seen as tolerant?

Attached: colored.jpeg (770x590, 101.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ySVGAS9JkPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just call em people of the brown color

Did boon poster learn to formulate sentences?
To let people know they're not white.
Getting people to use a different term would be wasted effort.

Id/pol/ is a hell of a drug.
>>>/gulag/

Attached: 1c55ba36bafd6d7afaaaeb207bc46bd03a0927615ded46d580272c4079177610.png (1024x707, 867.06K)

Attached: E4BE98EC-E862-484A-9E93-E0CEC39DFEF6.mp4 (640x360, 7.15M)

I actually agree. The term "people of color" doesn't make any sense and on top of that, it just sounds really strange. God I hate burgers.

Euphemism treadmill

POC is a shit term, but OP's pic is just retarded

I get that the term is liberal garbage, but don't agree with the OP. He's more idpol garbage. With his cherry picked image that implies all non-whites are just brown/black (and possibly not have red blood), that green eyes or whatever have inherent value, and imagined genocide.
Since he is also a burger they perfromed a much more successful actual genocide against the Indians compared to his grandaddy Hitler with jews.

It isn't about literal color. It's about finding a better term than "minorities" to describe people who aren't white, and have often faced heightened discrimination in the United States. But you already knew that.

No it's not you fucking retard.

Attached: 0c8bf41d56aff9b89cb69be0a25239da49977d0fd35bc5b76cc2193be75bc3aa.jpg (770x590, 27.19K)

also lol if you think that mutt on the bottom left is white

Yes it is. It's actually the best color since it contains all other colors.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 10.53.33 AM.png (951x197, 52.25K)

They are. The only exceptions are those that look very european anyways(White skinned Iranians with green eyes etc.).

Find me a Nigerian with any other color than black and brown on them. And no, half black half white "colonized" nigerians with blue eyes don't count. Albinos don't count either since they are rare and have a genetic disease(They can't spend much time outside even)

Typically if you find any other color than black or brown on a non-white, it will be colored eyes. And 99% of the time that comes from recent european admixture. If you find Colored eyes in Asia it is very likely to come from ancient european/light skinned middle eastern admixture thousands of years ago.

Never said that, just pointing out the hypocrisy. Why project on to me?

What?

Right, white skin has more of a peach color. White with red and yellow hues. Your only proving my point that white skin has color

Essentially calling them "Colored People" is better than calling them Minorities, huh?

The difference between "colored people" and "people of color" is that the former is attached to a history of oppression and discrimination. It's about respect and intent.

Someone mixed is just another mutt-mongrel to you anyway, so not white. Those people may have "white" features. Also the image was sampling from the people on the right in a inaccurate manner, there are hues of red on them. Which is why I think it is implying that they literally have "mud blood" as your friends over at Zig Forums like to say. Overall it is irrelevant. I wouldn't care if negroid features or asian features disappeared. It would not be a race of inbreds. The real danger is capital homogenizing the world into one culture.
You didn't, that image is implying it
There is no anuddah shoah. Your argument is the similar to your opposite side of that proverbial coin. All "poc" are complicit in the "oppression" of your identity regardless if they have the ability (capital) to do so.

The image is using a liberal dog whiste "celebrate diversity" to attempt to push white SJWs to the right. This is completely dishonest, also we are not liberals.

Have your white ethnostate, your fossil fuels, and business cycle of boom and busts. Enjoy the pain of the on coming misery that capital and serving capital will bring. All will be poor and broken, except a priviledged few. But it will be okay because all the niggers are dead. Revel in your parched throat because fresh water is scarce, and thr oceans are green and acidic. A festering bog Earth will become a world of death and fear, that is what you want, instead of solidarity and the recognition that we are more similar than different. To ensure a future for all, including your dumb ass, we must destroy capitalism and attempt to do what is best for mankind and not just profit.

Faggot.

And yet they call themselves white. Why?

Im not him but I cant tell what you're even trying to tell him.
"black" and "white" are just labels. literally noone has black skin either. the closest thing to people with 'black' or 'white' skin is the palest of the pale northern europeans and that one group of people in I think nigeria with very dark brown-almost-purpleish skin. but those are small minorities. white and black are just stupid terms.

The term POC is a stupid liberal term, but the image calling for "celebrating diversity" is equally as stupid. Why is this even a discussion?

Frankly I don't mind it. It's useful at the very least

youtube.com/watch?v=ySVGAS9JkPY

Attached: 1542787614649.jpg (866x702 346.29 KB, 519.68K)

Its such a poorly designed term that it spends 3 syllables just to tell you that it's about people and not boons to society.

Idk how the to society part got there but u get it lmao