Xi Jinping

What the fuck is China doing?

oneangrygamer.net/2018/11/kingdom-hearts-3-winnie-the-pooh-being-censored-in-china/72263/

Attached: Kingdom-Hearts-6-585x300.jpg (585x300 92.56 KB, 21.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/viral/201808071067008766-china-winnie-pooh-president-xi-jinping-memes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a little conflicted about being a communist and loving this convoluted series ever since I was a kid. It's full of Disney and Square Enix shoehorning in random characters basically to promote their own series so they can get more money isn't it? Though it's a little hard to take the soft-advertising seriously when Mickey Mouse is on my screen ranting about darkness and light or whatever the fuck. But it's there. I'm probably just overthinking this shit, it's just a video game.

Attached: 346.png (657x527, 233.96K)

Well, based communist China just destroys it, so I think your childhood was wrong, comrade.

You just can't be the great leader by just getting butthurt at a simple thing like this.

sputniknews.com/viral/201808071067008766-china-winnie-pooh-president-xi-jinping-memes/

Come on, this is just ill spirit.

this tbh. Being compared to winnie the pooh is very mild and has good connotations if anything. Its light humour that doesn't seriously undermine him at all. It would have been better had he ignored it or better still, embraced it subtly, made some comment joking about it himself or something. Make himself out as more fun and likable. Something like that cold win him some good boy points with people rather than this which just makes him seem petty and vulnerable.

Yeah I always thought it was a little endearing, is Xi playing 4d chess?

what would the end goal be?

Xi is on another level than us all. He has ascended into another plane than us. He has reached dialectical levels so advanced we cannot predict him anymore. The madman. We can only speculate.

no, he's just taking himself too seriously in public because he doesn't take his public image seriously enough in private.
The people behind the CPC's propaganda department need to get their shit together and start properly managing Xi's public image.

It could be the censorship ministry overdoing it, like that time they blocked LGBT stuff even though the party newspaper was supportive of that.

Attached: 30d559743d616e22eac56b7397070398.jpg (525x800, 125.71K)

anchored, we already have for this

At least they still have Jiang Zemin memes.

Attached: jiang zemin too young too simple sometimes naive.webm (320x240, 7.78M)

Anchored? But why?

Breddy gud!

Because criticising China is imperialism and it's only done by capitalist pig-dogs.

So y'all playing dumb now? How can Xi not know of it?

inb4 he doesn't pay attention to Winnie the Pooh

Except this thread has jackshit to do Maoism, just like China.

He probably doesn't keep up with internet memes. More likely than not, this was a decision made beneath his notice. Not that he wouldn't agree with it, mind you.

Total fucking bullshit, a movie was banned over this shit and you think Xi doesn't know?

This is state's policy now, not simply memes.

It's a way to manufacture harmless dissent. Make Winnie the Pooh illegal, and every edgy liberal will try and make a Winnie the Pooh meme in stead of coming up with actual subversive memes, or doing real organizing.

Attached: c9d02253cd2ef00e3097337ee244b36d37750074bd79fbd0e02f2c4ad7a05ea1.png (715x506, 312.28K)