/Liberty/ BTFO

Taiwan Police Apprehend 3-D Printed Gun Pioneer Cody wilson' Accused Of Child Sex Abuse
zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-21/taiwan-police-searching-3-d-printed-gun-pioneer-cody-wilson

J U S T

Attached: 2211111.jpg (500x284, 13.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BTojV_NqWCA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the fuck is the ancap pedo meme so true? There’s got to be some kind of Lacanian analysis behind this.

OK, this is generic.

Attached: 0bb1fa9d53ce031071ae84df319cf0190d5621e9.jpg (320x320, 18.49K)

Sasuga Zig Forums

Yet another ancap pedophile hm really makes you think

can you people stop being stereotypes for just a second?

I don't know why but I feel it was just a bullshit reason to arrest him.
Wasn't he just conveniently caugh with a jailbait?

Attached: what if the child consents tho.jpg (423x119, 3.36K)

Wasn't this guy more of a mutualist and less of a ancap?

We were talking about this on >>>/4chon/ months ago

RIP

Attached: IMG_0007.JPG (865x1081, 141.9K)

Shoulda moved to anywhere in almost the entire world then.

so… are her parents getting charges too then, for not checking her internet activities and allowing her on an adult website?

STFU Jim

Boots must really be delicious for you to lick them so much.

You know the average person breaks like a dozen laws a day. That includes you, why don't you turn yourself in since you love the states laws so much.

3D printed guns are a meme. There's too much shear force involved in a firearm for reasonably expensive 3D printed parts to be used, and it's way cheaper to machine the parts the old fashioned way. 3D printing as a whole is a meme of "futurologist" porky cocksuckers who think Elon Musk will rapture the gud bois and goils to Mars.

Sounds like the Jews are at it again

16 is a child now? Aren't most posters here English and Euro?

Attached: europe-age-of-consent.jpg (758x646, 139.9K)

Attached: cointelpro.jpg (600x338, 76.47K)

I was referring to cointelpro with the political reasons.

I was making a point of comparing the logic of:

Attached: love it or leave it.jpg (500x368, 41.73K)

So you're telling me all of Europe except fucking Turkey has legal pedophilia? Why not start some kind of campaign against that if it's so important to you?

I'm not dignifying this libertrad's "plight" by comparing it to political persecution, I'm sorry, not gonna do it. Cry all you want.

I don't care if you do. I'm not crying, I'm calling you a fuckwad liberal who just gets off on the "other team" losing and then is going to go have brunch at the country club tomorrow with all the conservative aristocrats. You're not about anything.

Interesting. Reminds me of Randy Weaver being setup for a gun charge when a government stooge persistently nagged him for a shotgun modification.

Attached: images(1).jpg (403x263, 22.19K)

16 isn't entirely accurate for germany
under some circumstances it is as low as 14 there too
i don't think it's just a "free for all" with 13 year olds in spain either

still don't see the problem
if i meet someone on an adult site (and were into younger ones) then i'd assume that person is allowed there
otherwise the parents are at fault for allowing a minor access
if they haven't locked those up yet then going after the guy seems like the whole thing is just a bullshit excuse

this is the pic from wikipedia, don't know where you got yours
it's too low anyway, should be 18, with exceptions if the participants are within a 2 (or 3) years of age

Attached: Clipboard02.jpg (1024x630, 95.78K)

BASED China.

Attached: 0ee91f68d92c6fbee554a32d0346a643f6119fb2d6ec836d171309c72b2f22f8.mp4 (480x640, 6.87M)

that webm perfectly demonstrates the building of productive forces

Only the best.

Attached: Chinaman swimming.mp4 (480x360, 9.7M)

youtube.com/watch?v=BTojV_NqWCA

This is bullshit. The shear force part would have been true 5 years ago. As for the rest 3d printing requires zero expertise, all you need is the machines and the materials and the blueprints and voila. Sure if you are good with metalwork the other way is probably cheaper, but how many people have the skills? Few. By the time it took to learn you would end up spending more. Regardless, time is money.

i'm almost obese and I can tread water, wtf

I think he means locking the websites, not the children.

based spain

Damn I wonder

Notice how it is just the lower receiver. He's right.

Eh? There is a longer video where he plastic 3.d prints the other parts (easy to do) but once you use the metal milling "ghost gunner" that gives you a perfectly serviceable lower receiver, this was formerly the hard part of 3d printing a gun as you can't do it in plastic. Now you can just mill the metal in a completely automated process. Simples. Combine the two together, AR15