The spectacle

If my postulates are correct, breaking the spectacle is the only way to bring a worker-controlled state to the first world.
So how do we break the spectacle?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x1024, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/2716159.html.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel like the only way to break it, is by analyzing and educating people about it.
The situationist might say we need some form of détournement

Attached: carmen Hermosilla.mp4 (240x136, 8.71M)

There probably needs to be a crash or something of the like for an opportunity to do anything about the spectacle. Trying to act outside of such ruptures may result in many things, but not in mass recognition of the spectacle as spectacle.

We need to accelerate the chaos.

that will just isolate everyone further until everyone is completely out of touch with reality. then we would truly have an ideal postmodernist reality.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1128x299, 140.1K)

We had a discussion about this recently 8ch.net/leftypol/res/2716159.html. To answer your question, its impossible. The spectacle is a part of capitalism and will exist as long as it exists.

I really enjoyed this video. Thanks my family.
Polite sage.

You can't break the spectacle. Because we are all actors.

I feel like its falling apart fewer and fewer people watch the news, the petty bourg are obsessed now but everyone else has tuned out. Media is increasingly fractured and its so stupid that it doesn't impart any social or political views on the viewers. Everyone knows that the politicians have no idea what they are doing and are only trying to enrich themselves. The spectacle was probably never necessary.

Crashes are spectacles

North Korea is a giant Truman show of 25 million people
We don’t know what goes on in the DPRK because there is no neutral information.
The DPRK is the only county that isn’t a giant Truman show

fewer and fewer people watch the news and instead go into birdcage echo chambers where they fill their heads with ideology so everyone becomes increasingly polarized.
not on economics or social policy, as you'd hope, but retarded idpol hashtag wars which have no bearing on the real world.

the dialectic can't be stopped comrade

Attached: SlavojZizlek.gif (341x432, 874.94K)

eggsplain

He probably means this

Attached: eab9e2da15104d70d8acbba9caeffdaaae1c38fad18e58d0a549ddd0fdff8fee.jpg (900x789, 111.7K)

ty

It's called global total war.

A proletariat with high expectations is the true revolutionary subject, oppressed proles in super-capitalism are not.

It's doubtful that the ruling class engineered the Great Recession when it was panicking as well. The image only exists by virtue of that crisis; the problem of major crises within capitalism had been thought by economists to have been "solved" for some time prior to it.

That isn't even to mention the anti-dialectical nonsense toward the end.

It coz neoliberalism itself is cheapest solution of contradictions. It main problem of capitalism thats it tent solve problem in cheapest spending.

Yes, but "crisis is more and more a form of governance, a technique of management etc." implies that the intention on the part of the ruling class was crisis, rather than that neoliberalism was a cheap solution to the problems of late Keynesianism. Economic crisis in the form of the Great Recession came as a surprise to the ruling class and mainstream economics, though; there's no evidence of intention.

Daily reminder that any attempts to subvert the Spectacle *while in capitalism* will be co-opted and absorbed by it. Cue that Bill Hicks segment when he talks about the different "dollars" in advertising.