I'm homeless, AMA. I'm also trans. I've been homeless a year, I'm from L.A., and I'm currently in Portland, Oregon

I'm homeless, AMA. I'm also trans. I've been homeless a year, I'm from L.A., and I'm currently in Portland, Oregon.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-28-14-02-42-1.png (720x869, 650.42K)

why?

What are the next winning numbers for the mega millions jackpot?

beware the rapists

Can you get in contact with comrades who can help you out?

why don't you just get a job?

since you're trans I'm wondering what you think of the idea that gender dysphoria as a mental diagnosis is faulty, since it is a product of Reagan Era research back when Americans were still unwilling to recognize that being gay wasn't a choice.

Do you pass? Do you get more donations based on the angle and do you think passing/not passing affects your situation?

Shitty home situation and I idealized the dirty kid life. Haven't looked back.

Your mom's SSN.

I have comrades who Venmo me money and let me take showers at their place.

No.

Have you considered not being homeless?

I too, was a drifter at one point actually. You consider going with the van life or maybe settling in some place like Slab city? Or do you prefer just walking around and crashing?

Attached: b2f.jpg (680x447, 23.47K)

Idk.

I don't pass, but I'm out when I feel safe doing so and I fly a sign that says "homeless trans girl," which gets me more money than I'd normally make but not stacks of guap. I think it helps not passing, since being femme and houseless usually sucks.

I also occasionally get cute gay girls talking to me.

Idgaf

I've thought about hustling together the money for a van/car. I want to be a writer/podcaster and live off the Patreon donations. I'm not really interested in going to the slabs.

Attached: nice livejournal geek.png (500x500, 9.32K)

I like moving around a lot and being a ghost.

How does it feel being a parasite on the working class?

so you don't know yourself personally? I'm asking whether you think that being trans is a misdiagnosis of you being gay.

I love it.

I'm happy for you :)

I get it, I get it. I'm a self-taught auto guy trying to get my hands on one of those old class B+ or C RVs from the 60s and 70s. I want to put solar panels on it and fuck off to mexico and live as a hunter or something, but that dream's a year away. I'd recommend it, there's caravans you can roll with and you're not as tied down. Like a nomadic tribe.

I'm mostly attracted to femmes so that's unlikely

So you are one of those guys who sneak into women bathrooms pretending to be female

so how did you become trans? explain the causes and nature of your transition, I'm curious

I want one of those work vans.

Or just a regular old car, maybe a station wagon. I don't need much space and the gas mileage is more important.

I wish I could find a tribe of dirty kids to be with. I met a bunch of dirt children in Portland this summer and they just ended up pissing me off because I'm mentally ill.

Yes.

I started identifying as nonbinary when I was like 20. Then I started getting more confident about being a trans woman. Then I remembered that I had told my mom I wanted to be a girl when I was like five years old.

I've had body dysmorphia my whole life and I think it has something to do with that.

Why do a certain breed of lumpen refer to themselves as kids when they're like 28 years old?

that doesn't add up. I wouldn't just straight up change my gender just because I happened to briefly toy with the idea of being a girl at 5 years old.

I didn't change my gender because of that. I changed my gender because I got more comfortable being a trans woman instead of just a gross androgynous enby

Is that Alice Glass?

Yes. I fucking love her.

so you thought that being low test made you gross? you realize there are plenty of women who are into that shit.

I didn't mean gross that way.

I wasn't comfortable identifying as female because I thought I wasn't worthy of it. I still feel that way sometimes. And because I want to keep my dick. I didn't think hormones or transitioning were possible because I was so hideous.

ahehehe this is the average leftcuck user

I'll give you 6000 buccks if you suck my dick

Attached: 8edc69f3.jpg (236x270, 16.69K)

aew you considering suicide?

*are

Sometimes.

:) good

Go back to Cali. Tired of fags shitting it up over here.

Attached: 1476821213161.png (848x422, 473.28K)

Outstanding class analysis.

How do you afford food, clothes and shelter and where do you sleep.

Every time I've been homeless before I stayed with friends and shoplifted.
Now I don't have any friends and I don't shoplift anymore.

keep telling yourself that, underweight incel

Fucking kill yourself you disgusting fucking cockroach. You fucking repulsive symptom of capitalist decadence. You fucking dumbfuck lumpenprole ass nigga.

Do you ever see yourself managing a "stable" life in the future, or is it drifting until you drop? Stay safe comrade :3

Attached: peggy.JPG (652x660, 87.66K)

Legitimately, I know this sounds weird, but talking about god once got me cash and meals. Churches are amazing and filled with giving people, read the bible at least once. Consider it the lore of the world. Also dumpsters outside of grocery stores. I was fortunate enough to be good at picking locks from my childhood but if you bust those salty boys open you can find 'expired' food that really can't expire chockfull of calories. Be warned though, they're not the best calories.