I saw a CDC report that US life expectancy is decreasing on account of young deaths due to suicide and drug abuse

I saw a CDC report that US life expectancy is decreasing on account of young deaths due to suicide and drug abuse.

In this particular situation, could suicide become a revolutionary tactic? If people made it clear via a note or online post that they were committing suicide due to the socioeconomic system they live in, it could turn into a movement that would increase political pressure to mitigate the public ills. This is in addition to the fact that an increased suicide rate already puts economic pressure on the ruling class due to the massive productivity loss per ever youth suicide.

Attached: very sad pepe.jpg (528x527, 33.23K)

lol as if people with money care

People without money will certainly care.

Look at how much mass action has occurred in the US over fucking school shootings, a statistically insignificant phenomenon that doesn't even have an effect on the overall rate of gun violence. When people start committing suicide in record numbers, I can guarantee you will start seeing public campaigns to pressure politicians into action.

Literally will change nothing the Burgiouse class do not give the slightest shit about how many proles overdose or jump off bridges as long as they keep making money, they didn't care when rural towns were turned into shitty drug, no work slums and some "pressure" to stop suicides (just like anti-war, healthcare movements) won't do shit because they own the political system.

Fucking join a communist guerilla if you can't wait to die.
People who are dissatisfied with the system killing themselves is probably not going to make the capitalist class very sad.

Actually, it's the opposite. People, especially proles, committing suicide releases the tension. Instead of those people having strikes and making their inability to sustain themselves known, they just stop existing.
Also people committing suicide doesn't reduce productivity because of the reserve army of labor.

It's all male incels who are offing themselves. They want us dead.

SEIZE THE MEANS OF DEATH
MADE BY JIM JONES GANG

every time a prole suicides, the bourgeoisie collectively orgasm

If you feel like killing yourself, just improve your diet and exercise, and make sure to take some time to appreciate the little things in life. Remember that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I know how it feels. I was depressed for 4 months after my wife left me.

This post brought to you by LABOR ARISTOCRACY GANG

STARVE YOURSELF TO FIGHT IMPERIALISM
MADE BY GANDHI GANG

Alright, I've written a short Revolutionary Suicide manifesto. Just an overview of the tactic and its aims.

I think this is a valid revolutionary method, possibly more so than most current forms of resistance in the current American climate. I think I'm going to post the manifesto on a bunch of 4chan boards and subreddits before kicking the bucket. This could be the jump start the revolution's been waiting for.

Don't you dare bring Jim Jones into this.

No, they really don't. The elite have successfully pushed the narrative on both righties and lefties that suicide is le selfish and cowardly xdxdxd.

Probably if you take enough Capitalists with you. But most times it is just misguided anger placed on literal nobodies that then gets forgotten shortly after the casings drop.

Jim Jones was unironically based

killing yourself is fucking retarded. don't publish this bullshit.

I'm ready to die for communism. Aren't you?

you're not dying for anything. you're just dying for yourself. the ultimate opiate, except you get no chance to come clean.
stay on this earth and at the very least try to help the people that matter to you. there is nothing else to live for.
I've thought about killing myself many times, hell I even attempted it (it would've worked if I didn't get walked in on). at a certain point you just learn getting rid of the pain not only is a waste, it's undialectical.

I'm not able to seriously help the revolution in other ways, both on account of my geographic location and the fact that I lack sufficient intellectual and social skills.

If I can bring attention to the fact that suicide is a response to economic and social ills, then I can trigger a movement of people who use suicide for the goal of communism. Basically the same principle as a hunger strike, just more lethal and effective.

Work out and study. Force yourself into a situation where you have to talk to people a lot, practice makes perfect.
don't think for a second I haven't been where you've been.

This is just stupid user and killing yourself will start no such thing.