Reactionaries triggered

I was saddened to see that we generally had no active thread of making fun of stereotypical reactionaries, capitalists, and conservitards. Twitter is full of them, and god help you if you take a look at the YouTube comments.

They're comedy goldmines, but I also propose a drinking game:

Go to one of these Twitter posts, click on the likes, and keep scrolling down. Take a shot every time you see an American flag, #MAGA, #2A, a fat white person in the profile pic, a confederate flag, etc.

The images are related. Laura Loomer was banned for being edgy and all her edgy fans, who love identity politics, are throwing a hissy fit about muh left.

Attached: dbf2206035c7f36cebab0d8231508f90.png (800x448 38.62 KB, 39.69K)

Funny how the only women who support your movement are kikes.

Attached: lauren.jpg (280x180, 6.15K)

Here's a secret for you: The Jews actually want Nazis to win in Europe because they know middle eastern genes make people naturally resistant to Jewish tricks. This is why Israel is hated so much by middle easterners. By keeping white blood pure they ensure they have nice and well-behaved goyim to serve them.

why does molyneux still pretend he's a libertarian anymore

A lot of them are alt-right or civnat cucks these days, but if you run into the rare objectivist of the Ayn Rand variety, force them to defend that absolute jabroni Mark Zuckerberg since according to their ideology he deserves to be worth $56 billion or something. I've had good trolling successes and it gets very Steamed Hams with them sweating and trying to change the subject.

Attached: cnWpxqH.gif (720x404, 828.13K)

Some interesting images.
The ones that make kikes like you shit themselves apparently.

Attached: ojh01jj8xbn11.jpg (608x668 552.54 KB, 48.72K)

Attached: whatsapp-image-2018-10-29-at-20.27.33-300x239.jpeg (500x505 24.88 KB, 129.11K)

Attached: 1529419347414.png (1569x617, 254.52K)

Attached: ZLupuq0.jpg (728x825 266.87 KB, 357.5K)

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-06-15_at_12.46.03_AM.png (960x640 233.67 KB, 134.98K)

Attached: freefrenchfries.PNG (756x842 1.12 MB, 448.22K)

Fucking savage animal. Sociopath filth.

it was going strong even before the nazis dipshit

Speaking of Ayn Rand. Me, a burger high school student was studying for the SATs (big test here) and one of the reading passages I had to answer questions from was from one of her books.

I still can't believe that first pic was posted unironically, cracks me up every time

She should be sentenced to a lifetime hard labour

Laura Loomer is jewish and should be killed. not for being "right wing" (obviously she's not a traditionalist, but only for HER kind) but trying to ask for special treatment. - t. Marx.

super edgy and mean lol XD im so far right

That's some next level fedorah tipping if I've ever seen it.

Attached: 790.jpg (500x317, 64.92K)

Reactionaries, particularly autistic e-activists (though that is common amongst all political wings), embarrass themselves all the time. Once you've seen one sperg out, you've pretty much seen them all.

"Good. Here's to 6 million more."

Wait Right Wing Idpoler is a thing?

wat. user, identity politics has been a right wing thing for decades, perhaps centuries, longer than any """leftist""" tried to co-opt it.

lol all I can do when hearing about coal monsters and mudbabies drowning is laugh. Stop being such a pussy, the inevitable workers revolution that leads to paradise on earth and the end of history will at least kill millions, little babies burned alive, hordes of POC starved to death, mass rape, millions with no homes, parentless children, mass PTSD, slave labor and mass graves of soldiers. Granted this will be entirely the fault of the savage reactionary forces who will try their very best to cause as much human suffering as possible during the workers revolution. "obviously to fulfill their sadism, and to justify their repressed homosexuality" As we all know that the glorious international proletarian revolutionary army "that will totally align with your special snowflake neo-Marxist ideology" would never do such heinous thing as kill innocent civilians, destroy homes, or enslave people. But the start of the global revolution will kill millions, as the Great Lenin said "If for the sake of Communism it is necessary for us to destroy 9/10ths of the people, we must not hesitate."

And of course to stop things like the holocaust from ever happening again. And to ensure that no man, woman, child, genderfluid, or transgender is ever oppressed or exploited under capitalism, fascism, and hard work ever again. Every single nazi, fascist, reactionary, capitalist, bourgeois, petit bourgeois, kulak, landowner, and annoying neighbor must be killed if they refuse to acknowledge the holy word of Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin, Trotsky, Freud, Reich, Mao, Stirner, Lysenko, and other holy prophets of true science and rationality. You can't tolerate counter revolutionaries undermining the workers revolution, now can you? Some of them don't even want hordes of sludge monsters breathing down their necks! The psychotic bastards!

What happened to her anyways? Does she makes Dinesh D'Souza tier films nowadays?

what is this post even

Niggers

Attached: THE_COMMUNIST_TAKEOVER_OF_AMERICA.png (1080x1390 60.55 KB, 382.42K)

Attached: ad1p3d9y83h01.jpg (1076x996 108.33 KB, 412.21K)

Attached: ll&a.png (682x405 88.47 KB, 55.28K)

those conservative grandpa ones have to be a joke

Genuinely not sure. It's great memes though.

still a classic

Attached: marx magic.png (357x615, 104.37K)

Is this "Pholosopher" talking about the one true goddess Nasim Najafi Aghdam?
Well, Nasim wasn't a muslim.
Polite sage.

Attached: Nasim-Aghdam-1236x640.jpg (1236x640, 56.79K)

Is there anything cringier than Laura Boomer?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 6.28.39 PM.png (1002x737 173.5 KB, 312.74K)

Nasim was unironically based and died way too soon. She could have been the second ContraPoints if she wasn't so radical.

Attached: nasim_youtube_anthem.mp4 (640x360, 3.58M)

It's a Zig Forumstard with the usual schizophrenic rambling.

fuck off retard