Bash the fash

(FASH WAS BASHED FOR THIS POST)

Attached: gae.png (475x637, 584.2K)

>the left should tolerate EVERYONE because of liberal ideals of free speech and pluralism even though the far-right has never given a single shit about liberal ideals whenever they've gained power
Based take.

I really LOVE this kind of stuff, it shows how superficial a lot of reactionaries are.

See this activist? He's an ugly person! HAHAH! UGLY! HAHAHHAHAHA. GLASSES FAT BIG TEETH HAHAHA

found a pic of OP and his crew on the "unite the right" ralley

Attached: stop calling us fascists my feefees hurt.jpg (962x642, 166.71K)

The prime fascist recruit is a man who is really insecure about his masculinity. The older guys in these groups deliberately prey on them.

Meanwhile. Pic: based Greek communists

Attached: left.png (1298x874, 1.04M)

christ alive, every face entirely devoid of any humanity. I wouldn't wish their existence on anyone.

far right is a broad term to apply to everyone who disagrees with you bud

my issue is with the views not the person

HES A REACTIONARY FAR RIGHT MONSTER FOR POINTING OUT OUR AUTISM FUCKING NAZI REEEEEEEEEEE

As my OP pointed out, you people self define who should and shouldnt have rights based on who you scream FASCGIST at , which you do very liberally

Attached: 1525791332513.gif (800x800, 178.3K)

wonderful thread

I usually only apply it to people who consider themselves to be on the far-right in the first place, but don't let that get in the way of your amazing argument

This line of dialogue was more effective in the Obama years when there weren't literal fascists holding rallies and starting street fights and murdering people. These days, when we point out fascists its people who worship Pinochet and Mussolini (either because they're too pussy to heil Hitler or because they're political hipsters). There are actual fascists to fight, which is why antifa has grown. It's a 1:1 thing.

Mate, you need to fight a real opponent some day. Being victorious over strawmen may feel empowering and provide ample practice, but it doesn't yield much in the long run and may stunt your growth.

Attached: 49a.png (2218x1090, 500.88K)

Attached: reddit.jpg (1279x712, 138.72K)

This guy reminds me of an ISIS propagandist except it's video games

Attached: ISIS-sniper-in-Damascus.png (1366x768, 725.99K)

okay, this is epic

Attached: 3.png (962x663 281.22 KB, 136.77K)

The tragedy of the thing is that you had some of these nerds get radicalized and exploited by some really dangerous people and then went on to ruin their lives, and were also – in exchange for their service to teh cause – subsequently dumped overboard by their own leaders.

I was reading Zig Forums the other day after Fields was found guilty of murder, and people there were going "what the hell: why didn't we have a defense fund for him???" Just sad.

Attached: fields_facebook-800x430-618x332.jpg (618x332, 40.87K)

For what it's worth though, reading some of those threads will have former alt-right guys, and one common theme in what got them out of it was just the sheer craven and self-serving attitude of the leaders of the movement. Who would have thought that fascism was like that?

tbh I became interested in the real hard left because it was my Marxist friends who were warning me about this when I didn't listen, seeing their predictions come true, seeing them being the only people willing to put their bodies on the line and (in the case of one woman) be willing to die to stop them – which is big contrast to the Obama liberals and whoever has a job writing for The Atlantic or the fucking New York Times editorial page.

Said the person who with 99% probability screeches MARXISM whenever he sees a nigger in a videogame

If you mean the whole "diversity" and "representation" bullshit, obviously he'd blame it on the marxists who created this though.

read a book nigger

I have yet to read anything right wing and sane

You're just proving my point you know.

THE ETERNAL REACTIONARY STRIKES AGAIN

Attached: 4bae1f730ef01320f698ae6459585c198e9ee4ff.png (684x854, 250.43K)

While everyone is pulling eachothers hair the mods are molesting your kids and penalizing you for breathing

Neither one of you know a damn thing about class war

tell me then classcuck what class war is

Fascists are the biggest fucking cowards. They pretend they aren’t fascists, yet they march with unashamed fascists, and their imagery, language and political opinions are prototypically fascist. They literally march with UNASHAMED Nazi filth, and then they have the balls to say that leftists throw around the word fascist too much.

In my eyes, if you march with a bunch of literal death cult fascists, you are a fascist, or even worse, a weak, pathetic fascist enabler. I have no sympathy for the weak cowards who would march and fight with disgusting, unashamed Nazi savages, or rabid neo-Confederate dogs. If there was justice in the world, they would be gunned down like the rabid dogs they are. We must be savagely merciless when dealing with Nazi filth.

When you go out of your way to shoot ancaps for posting retarded comments on imageboards.

All of them go to the camp

Attached: ad31ac1ff4361679f1e76b8aab1b33d3.png (424x553, 112.35K)

I've literally never called anyone Fascist as far as I remember. and I wouldn't because Fascism is a set of side effects rather than a group of people. again we are not centrist libs