I know this is probably pointless but what would be the most convincing argument here?

I know this is probably pointless but what would be the most convincing argument here?

Attached: Screenshot_132.png (1208x362, 60.74K)

You’re talking to a retard. There’s no convincing retards. Arguments and debates like this are a waste of time. You’re never going to convince the other person. At best you and your position look better to the audience, but that doesn’t accomplish much.

Arguing on youtube is pointless

Ultimately a debate of any kind isn't for the people involved, it's for the audience, and it's for this reason that in the end it's all retarded.
This is all because people are drawn to *how* something is presented and not *what* is being presented (rule of aesthetics). Why do people have this hard-on for "civility?" It's ironic because those who say "facts and substance > emotion and style" are some of the biggest proponents of dressing an argument up in a suit and tie and ignoring what the argument actually is.

He is simply correct. There is no formal logical reason - but formal logic is not applicable here anyway.

He has to pay those taxes because he would be persecuted for tax evasion - how about that?

the workers produce the surplus value they live off. they build the yachts, cook their meth, and harvest oil in the middle east for their jet planes.
to quote Max Stirner:

The argument is you need to shut up and just go to work, make your boss money.

just post the quote of this. I want to see his reaction.

Just full on Marxpill him and say that the bourgeois state is a tool of class domination and the ruling class can pay for it themselves.

Because not everyone interacts with other humans solely through multiplayer video games.

dude responded lol

Attached: Screenshot_135.png (1198x673, 100.4K)

OP..just no. Do you think the guy you are arguing with has ever read a single paragraph of Das Kapital? Hes strawmanning the fuck out of you and he will do it until you give up. Right wingers don't have to tell the truth, or depend on logic or facts. Hes gonna wind you up around his finger until he makes a fool out of you. Everything you say, even when supported with sources, will be strawmanned and he will back you into a corner and make you look like a buffoon. Part of debating is knowing when and where to choose your battles, and youtube comment sections is not a good place for it.

I felt my braincells dying reading that. Rev up those gulags and re-education camps we're gonna need them.

Basically this, you could state sourced legitimate facts about the USSR worker rights,housing,living standards,economic conditions (without muh job creators) and he'll just say some meme 100 billion people and the time Stalin totally killed the first person to stop clapping at his birthday party. And he'll sprout so much inane bullshit you either just don't bother or stawman everything.

None let them enjoy what they rightfully earned.

shiggy diggy doo

u jelly that you aren't one of the elites?

You cannot debate with a reactionary capitalist. Just be patient and wait for the revolution to come and we'll see each other in the streets, ye?

This guy has the right idea

most of them didn't earn their wealth.
and the ones that did had to sociopathically abuse their surroundings and didn't actually innovate on anything themselves, besides maybe Elon but he's gonna go bankrupt anyway.

Then outjew them.

why? I'd rather not play that retarded game in the first place.

Right wingers don't have to tell the truth, or depend on logic or facts

Generally you don't ever want to debate fascists. Just spew propaganda that counters them and leave. The goal should be to disrupt propaganda, not have a dialogue with them. Even the chapofags have started to realize this (pic related.) Never take reactionaries seriously, always mock them, make it personal so they start fighting back. Whatever happens at least you have derailed their thread.

Attached: hog out34.jpg (765x768, 88.54K)