Marxism and K-Pop

How can I reconcile my love for K-pop with Marxism?

Am I betraying Marxism by listening to K-pop??

Attached: twice-nayeon-hair-9.jpg (800x1200, 105.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycdDHP7QfWo
youtube.com/watch?v=_vC7sjggVLE
youtube.com/watch?v=J8LxORztUWY
youtu.be/_f9THMoMsME
youtu.be/Lp2qcCrdBLA
youtube.com/watch?v=gD5LW41lxZk
rollingstone.com/music/music-features/cannabis-and-the-sound-of-music-what-laibach-learned-in-north-korea-62726/
youtu.be/j6duNkhANjc
youtu.be/SAdmzjsFVQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not a religion faggot.

I don't know much about k-pop but I do know that it's generally engineered corporatized garbage so yes, but it depends on the specifics of the artist you're listening and such, much like hip-hop.

You're betraying your humanity by listening to k-pop.

Letting us use you as fertilizer.

It sounds good. You can't kick yourself because you like something that was engineered to be liked. But you're pretty much looking at peak capitalism with KPOP.

listen to DPRKpop instead

does that even exist?

Well you cant betray Marxism through KPOP
Tho libarating those 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧artists🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 so they can finally come out of the closet

Attached: 40d1c1e3-6adf-43b6-bdd9-32de87a810b1-screen-shot-2017-08-17-at-30952-pm.png (970x582, 551.8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ycdDHP7QfWo
yes and it slaps

youtube.com/watch?v=_vC7sjggVLE

yes youtube.com/watch?v=J8LxORztUWY

or maybe they can make some good music after the revolution
Tho according to some koreaboos twins i dated know things are getting better for the workers in the industry

/thread
marx has nothing to do with it

Spooky

Moranbang band

i noticed some K-pop has occult themes

even more surprisingly other K-pop has Christian themes

Attached: jm6hby-l-610x610-jewels-jewelry-necklace-choker necklace-cross-cross necklace-cross earring-black-rock-punk-leather-k pop-kpop-collar-buckles-goth-tumblr-tumblr outfit-cool-alternative-indie-aesthe.jpg (610x369, 32.1K)

You don't know much korean history do you?

You could also balance out your K-pop diet with the Pochonbo Electronic Ensemble if you want more DPRKpop.

They even covered "Brother Louie" from Modern Talking:

Pochonbo: youtu.be/_f9THMoMsME

Modern Talking: youtu.be/Lp2qcCrdBLA

Attached: pochonbo.jpg (500x500, 82.02K)

hirarious

youtube.com/watch?v=gD5LW41lxZk

i have respect for North Korea's idealism personally….. but I haven't really studied Korea all that much to be quite honest…i've heard a lot of negative stuff about North Korea, of course

I prefer the Ponchonbo version

great video user

thx for posting this

He's betraying his Ego more than anything.

Attached: me.webm (1200x674, 4.89M)

Koreans don't know shit about western occultist symbolism in their music videos, it just looks cool to them. They're usually 5-10 years behind the western trends in pop music.

Japanese do the same with anime, Neon Genesis Evangelion has a ton of Christian/Kabbalah imagery but doesn't actually mean anything.

yeah right dude…asian pop music is way better than western pop music

western pop music is just all clicks & whistles

Attached: download (1).jpg (853x1280, 127.67K)

that a great joke

I'm a big fan of the band Laibach which performed in North Korea. One of the members gave an interesting interview about it: rollingstone.com/music/music-features/cannabis-and-the-sound-of-music-what-laibach-learned-in-north-korea-62726/

Like yes, their government is oppressive (subjectively, in my view), but the people are lovely. "The general people of Korea are definitely the brightest jewel in the country. We couldn’t find any cynicism, sarcasm, irony, vulgarity and other 'Western characteristics' in their eyes, on their faces and in their behavior. It was nothing but sincere modesty, kindness, proudness and respect."

Also this is one of my favorites from Pochonbo: youtu.be/j6duNkhANjc

The music is fantastic, synthy stuff that sounds like 70s Japanese lollipop music. Cheesy in a way but relaxing and dreamy, an idealism which has been drained out of our own society. I drive around listening to this stuff in my car sometimes.

Anyways this is a K-pop song I like: youtu.be/SAdmzjsFVQo

Nothing, except that it is carved out from the Creation according to Mani.

Attached: 1h6v4q.jpg (630x420, 72.39K)

tbh I'd like to see North Korean pop groups like Pochonbo cover k-pop songs and vice-versa. So the result would be these ridiculous disco-pop songs from South Korea but they're singing about the wise guidance of Kim Jong-un. And in the DPRK you'd get these traditional, almost Arca-like North Korean songs but they're singing Gangnam Style.

that's like saying everything produced or conceived of in feudal societies is a betrayal to capitalism or marxism

if you enjoy bach, beethoven, chopin, etc. that means you're clearly a royalist who's betraying marxism

That'd actually be awesome. Maybe if unification goes forward in a meaningful non-fucked fashion we will see some stuff like that.

pretty good k-pop jams bros

Two literal comrades