Tfw leftypol finally got over it's Stirner phase

Feels good, how the fuck did it even start?

Attached: 28F6673A-BB45-4D10-8BF5-8E022DCCFED9.gif (400x267, 3.79M)

A bunch of edgy kids decided not to read any books except one that told them that they were the coolest kids ever.

Attached: stirnerites.png (1489x500, 536.58K)

you say that like it wasn't one of the most influential books on this board

t. Spooked

Attached: 116E58FE-90EC-4EC3-93CD-C19F3FF8C3CC.jpeg (610x611, 89.77K)

Niggas call me Zig Forums cuz I hate spooks

Attached: nice spooks nerd 2.jpg (615x427, 70.89K)

Hopefully they'll actually read philosophy next.

dumb faggot had to make a second thread
kys

*hits blunt*
dude like morality doesn't even exist bro holy shit

Attached: dreadlocks-stoner.jpg (600x450, 31.5K)

Whoops!

Mad spooked lml

Attached: spooped.png (944x518, 99.66K)

Nice spooks nerds.

t. Child molester

Children aren't real you absolutely spooked maniac.

Attached: 22f38261f617ddb3a7975975de9c92e180deb702457bc5da1c8abbdfe762fabd.jpg (468x264, 58.38K)

He never said it was wrong, just not in the workers’ self interest lol

What is self-interest?

Attached: Thrasymachus.png (225x358, 114.44K)

It’s subjective to each unique.

if capitalism subjugates you then it would be in your self-interest as a working individual to do something about it so you may conduct yourself more freely

So I could be a worker and class collaboration could be in my self-interest?
Drinking arsenic could be in yours?
Letting someone else dictate your every actions an thought in a state of forced servitude could be in your self-interest?

see

Attached: 1510693638086.png (359x414, 150.31K)

DO ROCKS HAVE SOULS THO?

Attached: Deflection.gif (500x424, 27.51K)

Stay spooked nerd.

Who said anything about correct? I'm just trying to learn the great ways of the spookposters so that I too may learn what I ought to to do as a simple worker. Please answer my question.
What is self-interest?

Attached: straw-man.jpg (815x1087, 709.3K)

See

Attached: maymay.png (447x447, 232.36K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (655x527, 349.41K)

Yes, as long as you were never spooked by class collaboration as well, as long as it served your unique and not you serving it. Selling my wage labor is in myself interest because it’s not in my power to live outside Capitalism, but I’m not spooked by it, I’m constantly attempting to amass more power to be free of it, or at least mitigate it more. As Stirner said even slaves can be egotists.

You’ve already been told. You’re spooked, so you want a spooked definition of self interest. You can’t accept your or other people’s uniques.

Wow, turned out I was spooked all along!

Drinking arsenic is not in the best interests of my unique.

So I can be both a fascist and a spookposter?
Can I also be a Muslim and a spookposter?
Why should I care about amassing power?
Why should I not want to be a servant?
You keep giving me instances of self-interest, but not telling me what it is. Should I always ask you to check and make sure of something is an instance of self-interest?

No, I just want a definition that actually has semantic content. You're just saying "this is an instance of your self-interest."
This isn't an answer that's helpful to me when you aren't around. You're not really answering the question. Why? What are you afraid of? What is self-interest?

Why?

Attached: 9F1E8BA9730946CB85A1AEB5474D82C2.jpg (640x540, 28.65K)

It’s more like you can’t accept that I make your arguments and ideology my property. You asked questions in moral absolutes. You asked if it was in my best intrests to kill my self, right now the answer is no, but it could be in the future. I don’t serve your or anyone else’s ideology, only myself.

You won’t get one, because I recognize mine and others unique’s. People are different from each other and different from moment to moment. You’re spooked moral systems will never account of it all and you’re butt mad that Stinerites are calling you philosopher kings out on having no clothes. Stay mad nerd.

Because I don’t want to.

But nobody at any point said these things couldn't be in your self interest, some spaz just kept asking WOD IS SELB INDREST? :DDDD over and over again.

That's not very nice. So you're saying that I should do something for X reason, but you refuse to answer what X reason is?
Very convincing.

So self-interest is synonymous with desire?
You're saying it would be in your self-interest to drink arsenic if you wanted to?

You sound a little triggered, spookfriend. Is everything alright?

Attached: FB_IMG_1543612262232.jpg (960x956, 82.7K)

Wew son, you need an exeorcist for all these spooks. You just keep putting word in my mouth. Lol

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x1200, 1.84M)

Tu quoque ex nihilo nihil fit
Anyone can recite fallacies. It doesn't help unless you point to the fallacies though.

Are you saying it's not in my self-interest to appropriate the memes of production?

Attached: 1525415198786.jpg (750x903, 71.79K)

you clearly haven't read any of that shit and are just projecting, otherwise you would know Derrida's synthesis of Marx and Stirner.

Stirnerfags are just wannabe ancaps who get turned off by the nutty right-wing ancaps. Even though they cling to shards of leftist dogma, unlike reddit leftists, they are at least salvagable.

anything right of center is for drooling retards who don't believe in empirical analysis

Originalfag here. Like most cancers it started as a joke, carried over from 4/lit/ that everyone eventually took seriously. The jokes we made about Stirner back then were more lighthearted and even critical of his philosophy, like calling arbitrary things spooks or calling random people "my property", and the "OC" about Stirner used to be like this as well.

Sure, there were some of people who were diehard Stirnerites back then, but they were more focused on Zig Forumsyps, and some nice BTFOs were dealt by this guy we called "Stirnerposter" who was apparentely so significant for liking Stirner that we called him that. They didn't become a nuisance until their presence caused a massive influx of blackflags and "anarcho-nihilists" (which was a flag back then) in late 2015 that spammed this board so much that it was nearly only about them and less about actual leftism, which you would find vocally discredited just as often as right wingers at this time. The schizophrenic nazi tranny Rebel Absurdity was at the forefront of this whole thing, glad he's gone.

Very reminiscent of the nazbol shit, which also started as a joke and basically followed the same evolutionary path.

Speaking of all this, does anyone have that "LOL HOXHA OVER 700,000 BUNKERS" pic?

tl;dr: stirnerposting started as a joke and then everyone took it seriously.

That's kind of funny.

This entire thread is retarded.

Attached: 1542218396880.jpg (396x396, 45.21K)

Every fucking time.

I'm an anarchist and i find stirner very valuable but all these fucking internet kiddies who's only relationship to anarchy is twitter and memes are a cancer and deserve the wall.

pic very related.

Attached: 10488230_1620657858219929_259350165772490741_n.jpg (434x434, 14.48K)