Communist eschatology

Aside from Benjamin, Ilyenkov, and Posadas, are there any other lefty thinkers who write on communism and the apocalypse?

I know Zizek talks about it but I'm looking for thinkers aside from him.

Attached: Angelus_novus.png (266x354, 175.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vincentgarton.com/
xenogothic.com/
disubunit22.wordpress.com/
vastabrupt.com/
e-flux.com/journal/80/100016/black-circuit-code-for-the-numbers-to-come/
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/friedrich-rural-lucifer-life-in-the-cracks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Addendum: any anarchist thinkers who have written about this topic or who use vivid apocalyptic imagery in their writings?

Accelerationist types in the vein of Nick Land love talking about the apocalypse and dystopian futures.

Are there any other accelerationists aside from Land?

Not lefty, but definitely worth checking out Dupuy's Crisis of Faith

There are plenty in his twitter crowd. Some of them have blogs.
vincentgarton.com/
xenogothic.com/
disubunit22.wordpress.com/
vastabrupt.com/
e-flux.com/journal/80/100016/black-circuit-code-for-the-numbers-to-come/

I'm specifically looking for works which relate communism/anarchism to the apocalypse. Who is this guy and what's his major thesis?

Dude, download the book from libgen.io and look it up for yourself. Why the fuck do you start a thread if you are not interested in the actual replies, you fucking shill?

spoonfed fucking anarchists, I swear

I was just asking for a synopsis, no need to get defensive.

Accelerationism and other apocalyptic ideologies are nothing but a pathetic artifact of our post-modern era like countless other dead obscure "movements" nobody remembers from the past. They're promoted by cynical losers who have lost any hope they'll get their way politically, so they long for an apocalypse that will either "put mankind out of its misery" or allow a restart that might let them get their way.

Okay.

You know, the same thing could be said about any contemporary communist organization in the west.

I don't think quite what you were meaning, but: theanarchistlibrary.org/library/friedrich-rural-lucifer-life-in-the-cracks

Have you read desert, user?

Attached: firebirds.png (600x612, 591.08K)

Not even this. Meme ideologies that exist nowhere except in the minds of sad larpers on the internet (nix, lol…).

Why the fuck do lifestylists always have to have the most retarded noms de plume imaginable?

The apocalypse isn't a bad thing. It's not about hopelessness but about embracing salvation and the end of material history (i.e. history as we have always known it.)

Apocalypse means the veil being lifted, metaphorically when man finally achieves control of his history, which would be materialized by the great fight against global warming, cause of our excesses, not original sin.
The entire 20th century was about the control of history (totalitarian regimes, fukuyama shit) because of misreadings of Hegelian philosophy coupled with freewillist conception of mankind

Because they are pretentious and self-absorbed assholes. Just look at the attached pic of the post you are replying to. It's a solipsistic power fantasy of an infantile author.
Question: "Hey, am I cool?"
Answer: "Yeah, you are really cool."
Reply: "Thanks for the confidence boost, man."

Lifestylist/individualist anarchists are the biggest shams in rad left circles: their egos are ridiculously fragile, in fact nothing more than a badly put together personal brand of "R-Becca" or "Rural Lucifer" – a sham desperately constructed to advertise themselves to everybody willing to be duped by their pathetic awesomeness, and then they have the audacity to claim that they "don't need no servile collective" to slow them down. These are the people who call themselves egoists and are the biggest slaves to consumer culture, the people who imagine themselves to be above the rest of us while they desperately depend on our attention.

Hint: don't give it to them.

Attached: Commodification.jpg (720x480, 93.19K)

Back to your facebook page

Much thanks comrade.

Hegel is bullshit anyway.

You're bullshit