Professor pol (straight from /cuckfasc/ )

-Marx's proposition is for a transitory state leading to Communism. That has nothing to do with communism, which is the inevitable outcome of the capitalist mode of production. Communism literally is teleological, it's a point in time, not a "system".

-No, it's not inevitable, the Marxist model of history and socio-political development is all kinds of wrong, you can't make a model and then try to force history to fit into it retroactively.

-THIS, marxism is just an OPINION masquerading as respectable science, it's JEW CULTURE trying to legitimize itself as objective truth and ABSOLUTE KIKERY much like anything else that came from retarded jews "emancipating" their jew identity in 19th century Germany (eg. Freud).

Discuss.

Attached: 220px-Pol_Pot_Headshot.jpg (220x277, 9.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenextrecession.wordpress.com/2015/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's there to discuss?

It's fucking terrible.

None of them have read anything.

Attached: pink wojack blur.png (280x291, 87.91K)

user A is right

if you can't regurgitate these on your own, you need to read more

how can you even prove the proletariat exist?
you can't its all in your head

postmodernists gtfo

okay

kek

i'm worried about point 3 , I mean user C who was the most uncouth of all

Everything is just an opinion and JEW CULTURE if you try hard enough.

Sorry obviously I meant to type OPINION

OR JEW CULTURE

okay that's a final line

perhaps if you tried to explain the inexorable trajectory of capitalist mode of production, user C's genetic fallacy would look silly

yes but from a psychohistorical pov, the same that says germans elected hitler cause they were punished hard as kids , the establishment of a tribal identity etc etc looks plausible without judging its worth

Let me give you a hand with that.

Attached: RoP-CC.png (1104x779 161.76 KB, 23.02K)

antimaterialist desu. read marx

back to /r/greentext with you, boomer

Attached: 05117b03360e6a591ef64fa07d260d2d7443d2aeac9cded56f644286a3fd2e6f.jpg (544x544, 68.98K)

You can say it's historical materialism, seing how there's social evolution between the endo and exo group. To which extent do you see Marxism , personally you, as a a struggle for cultural hegemony with clear materialist goals, such the rise of a class within a society, to rule it by any means necessary ?

Do you see now where the problem with user C was ?

I really don't understand what you are saying, or how it would constitute a response to the trajectory of capitalism deduced by marx.

oh missed your post, high information material there, you'd fit right in coming along

well, the hegelian evolution of capitalism is one thing that Marx deals with , but what's not dealt with is what can be dissimulated behind economical determinism is elan given by marxism itself to religious minority that piggybacks until its own religious lore of unique sectional dominance can fulfil itself , and all of this under false premise of no religion .i.e. Marxism is vehicle of tyranny for the "religiat"

till next time , frens

You know what's a point in time? A lunar Eclipse. Does't that mean Lunar Eclipses are theological?

Source for graphs?

Was originally in Spanish, posted by some other user here a long time ago, and now the original site doesn't seem to be on google.
thenextrecession.wordpress.com/2015/
This should do for the first one, the second one gets results but they're weird and not the exact same image (but still the same image for all intents and purposes).

the time is running out the capitalists are brainwashing all kids everyday if you dont send you children to public indoctrination you are shot it is the truth it is all over