Red Guards Austin "are no more"

Statement from RGA: "This project has reached its conclusion, we are no more." This is the group mostly well known for nailing pig's heads to posts outside campaign offices and D*SA meetings.

A few discussion topics:

+ Cops or not???

+ Do we pour one out for a real one?

+ Pig's heads as praxis: What can we learn?

+ What would Chairman Gonzalo think?

+ Does this mean a new era of social fascism?

Attached: RGA_4.jpg (883x751 9.91 KB, 209.91K)

Who are the Red Guard Austin and why should I care.

Definitely cops, and if not they might as well have been

Not cops, just junkies and LARPers doing stupid shit.
PSL is the cop group.

Probably. Most of what they did was disrupt other leftists organizing IIRC.

This. Honestly doesn't matter if they're cops or not, if they stir up the same sectarian shit and adventurism that cops did to break up SDS then they need to be ended either way. Because there's not much difference between "cop" and "useful idiot for the cops"

Spergs gonna sperg.

Isn't this usually a right wing thing? I've never seen this done in the context of left groups.

Attached: autists.jpg (960x960, 159.91K)

Its only really right wing if you nail a pigs head on a mosque or synagogue

I wonder if they read about something like that in a book on Shining Path and copied it. Dunno though. In any case, there is probably a collective sigh of relief in the left scene down there because these guys were real pests.

Yea, that's what springs to mind, not just on the mosque though, in the street, infront of shops and schools, etc. It was a whole thing in my area (done by both fash and sikhs.) for a while.

Curious to see how this will affect their sister orgs in other cities (Red Guards LA et. al.). RGA was obviously the dominant group even if officially they had no authority over the others.

I'm sure they were heavily infiltrated. I don't know if they were cops from the start.
A real bunch of LARPing edgelords maybe.
Don't do that please.
I doubt he'd care.
"Social fascism" isn't a thing.

PSL are military, not police.

It's deliberately copied from the kinds of things done by the actual Red Guards during the Cultural Revolution. Because the lesson these people take away from the CR is that it was cool and definitely didn't cause an enormous popular backlash against leftism.

This actually reminds me of a very interesting fact I just learned. In certain port zones in Southern China, gangs are hired to vandalize residential buildings so that they'll be condemned and opened for commercial development. In response, there's a phenomenon of old ladies raised during the CR who gang up and throw bottles of literal shit at these vandals and hurl unbelievable verbal abuse at them. This is directly adopted from red guard practices.

Crackpot theory: Maoism is the true ideology of /r9k/ types.

You haven't been to a PSL meeting have you? All mentally unstable troons and their handlers/instigators.

Third world incels are the true proletariat.
INCEL GANG

They seem like the most obvious feds on earth, I don't known it for a fact, but I seriously doubt they were anything but a honeypot

This. Best not to badjacket, but if your groups actions are right out of the FBIs handbook for how to destroy leftist movements, we dont need to claim youre actual cops to say youre doing their job for them.

Attached: wwjd.jpg (301x168, 7.49K)

"MLM" Gonzaloists.

People in this thread are accusing them of being cops, but they were actually pretty well in keeping with the tactics of the Shining Path. IIRC, the Shining Path would not only attack socdems, but they also assaulted the Cuban and Soviet embassies as a "strike against revisionism". It's all this crypto-idealist bullshit about proving that you're the true revolutionaries.

It's a perfect ideology to follow if you're a cop wanting to hamper leftist activity, but even if you're not, you're still basically doing their work for them. There has never, not once, been a successful Gonzaloist revolution, and the Shining Path itself has become little more than a drug cartel with a superficial ideology attached to it (though, hey, they managed to make most of the Peruvian population hate communists, so they've got that going for them)

Sendero Luminoso is Anti-cosmos gang.

Kek

Feels bad man

Could this just mean that they're coming out with a "new organization" which is effectively a rebrand? These guys always billed themselves as a pre-party formation, maybe they're finally ready to enter phase 2. Also they always write obscenely long blogposts, if they were really disbanding I'd expect at least ten-thousand words.

My guess is the cops are/going to fuck them up for leaving those pig heads outside polling places by prosecuting as voter intimidation, which is a federal crime. The RSF, the RGA's student front group, also disbanded recently. Seemed to be bleeding members: “While there are still activists trained and developed by the high points in RSF’s struggles, the organization itself reached an all-time low, in terms of both membership and quality of work … This combination of factors spelled the end of RSF.”

RGA I'd probably breaking up to launch a party now, after all it was a pre-party formation anyway so it's probably going to try and take them into the fold of the new party

As a peruvian, I agree with him.
I doubt that even Gonzalo cares abouth them.He is probably thinking more about his little organizations.
Also,yes the Sacos (Shinning Path) in one day hang up a lot of dead dogs with cardboards that said: deng xiaopong

Attached: images (59).jpeg (259x495, 31.91K)

HAHA. Oh well, it was fun watching photos of armed people dressed in communist atire for May 1st etc.

RSF Austin (Tx) - I gave 30 buck to these guys (bought one of their shirts (hang your local clansmen) which looked nice)

Too bad I was giving cash to feds

Ah probably worth it. That shirt is now limited edition.

The only context I've ever heard of them is other Maoist groups talking about joining up with them is a mistake because they're incredibly paranoid and attack other moaist groups for social capital.

I think this makes a lot of sense and is the most likely explanation. Well, good riddance.

???

They sound like a fed psyop, just like Atomwaffen even they have the same over the top aesthetic and tactics that might look radical but just serve to set back their causes.

It’s not a right-wing thing

The funny thing is, I remember when Zig Forums used to call these guys based because they brought guns to protests or some shit. Turns out they were all LARPing faggots.

what kind of sick fuck does this.

Attached: ALF1.jpg (650x565, 75.28K)

MADE BY
VEGANG

O'Rourke is gonna end up bringing the world into the clutches of fascism and war. Good for them. The last thing we need is for a neoliberal C.I.A. shill to take power, and convince the proles that the only solution to stagnation is fascism and imperialism.