Tfw had argument about Bolshevism with ☭TANKIE☭ mom. Older generation of Russians is hopeless...

Tfw had argument about Bolshevism with ☭TANKIE☭ mom. Older generation of Russians is hopeless, they just want state's boot up their ass and to enslave others. Leave it to Russia to turn everything it touches into shit.

Attached: 148896285611942869.png (900x579, 721.05K)

Sounds like you need to clean your room, bucko

Attached: commiepeterson.png (922x614, 960.46K)

your mom is based and redpilled

Listen to your mother, you ingrate

Your mother is right and you should listen to her.

The soviet union is better than the current state of the former USSR by lightyears.

Outnumbered by fascists as usual. Guess I'll get backstabbed and die.

Attached: bb8.jpg (365x275, 15.99K)

What are the options for it to come about nowadays? Top down reformation via Putin or the controlled opposition commies winning after Putin kicks the bucket?

Sure thing ukranian

I'll refrain from backstabbing you only out of respect for your redpilled Bolshevik mother

this but unironically

Attached: engels on authority.png (2360x1080, 1.86M)

Freedom always dies first

Attached: aloha snackbar.mp4 (640x480, 9.25M)

There is a difference in standing up for yourself and defending yourself, and standing up and oppressing others. I won't limit another mans freedom for any sake. Change must come from good will and a good interest for everyone or they will fail for everyone.

You came to the wrong neighbourhood, kulak.

>dude your limiting my freedom by organizing these workers to take over my business–I have no choice but to fund these fascist democratic street mobs to protect myself and my rights

Attached: retardedfashyporky.png (830x622, 409.81K)

He certainly didn't mean party elite, Bolsheviks were terrorized during collectivization, just shot on sight, that's the kind of authoritatianism Engels meant.

Why am I a kulak?

Yes, because you need to be violent to achieve your goals…

This is a board all about limiting other peoples' freedom - specifically, the bourgeoisie.

How dare you and your 7 children not to starve in the name of party hierarchy err I mean communism, I will seize your cow and send you to labor camp now.

Attached: f44.png (500x514, 83.4K)

Not really, but without at least the implicit threat of violence or use of force, what stops a regime from violently stomping out your movement (or just ignoring it)?
I'm not saying that violence is always the answer like some ultra-tankie, but it's naive to think force wouldn't be used to suppress a movement that actually risks accomplishing anything. One way to prevent that is to raise the cost of suppression for a regime, by implying that by using force, it risks triggering a violent uprising. If nothing else, it limits the range of coping strategies available to the regime.

You are right, we just need to kindly ask the capitalists to give up "their" property for the collective by appealing to their good nature - no human is wicked.

FTFY

And how are you planning on removing those freedoms? In the 21st century?

I always admired how the loudest of those who protect the party interests are always the ones who are sucking up to the party.

The pendulum swings both ways, and who is starving to produce food for me? Also, tell me this, did Stalin ever go to bed hungry? Or was it the workers and the farmers that went to bed hungry. Was it the officers that starved or the army men?

Then who is there to supervise those who rule over you? Power will corrupt them eventually and they will make promises for the common good of all men but work only in their own self-interest.

The usual stuff: riots, unrest, upheaval, revolution.
70IQ take.
Absolute cuck tier. So you'd be happy producing things for farmers who then deprived you of food?
Yes.
Under your "not impinging on freedom" worldview, everyone but the farmers.

You sound like pro western liberal. No one thinks this way.

Good luck in that.
Yes, because party asskissers always like to rant on about being non conformist to authority while being controlled by those in power.
Producing what for whom?
When he forgot to eat? If the old hag was better to people perhaps he could have lived a few more years longer instead of dying alone.
How about we hold all men equal, and refrain from handing illegitimate power to individuals that will abuse it.>>2758399

Thank you based kulak.
>People who do x are doing x but reworded
Get a load of this genius.
Healthcare, education, tool production, logistics, policing, seed provision etc. In no particular order.
And obviously for the farmers you idiot try to at least keep track of the conversation you are having.
Stalin grew up poor and died with two pairs of boots, some standard military clothes, his books, and a few thousand roubles you historylet.
Great, so you'll be happy to stop defending the people that hoarded grain and killed farming animals in protest of collectivization, something that would stop exactly that kind of situation happening.

While being the most powerful man in the USSR, and the most famous man behind it, that had his own guards ignoring him while he spent the last few hours of his life, staying alive. What a beautiful death, no doubt worse than that of his son.
So they wanted to save food for themselves, which in the end their thesis was proven true, once they began to starve due to the governments mistakes.
Or to be exact, people like to rant about freedom but ignore it.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Support the Whiteguards in their struggle against the mean bolsheviks!

Are these two different users? If so, it sounds like hive-mind.

no, likely the same ban evader from the OC thread.

Freedom has no limits
I'll make sure that you understand that fully

Attached: fugg.mp4 (326x260, 1M)

proxy?

Ever since high school fam
Off the grid, and off the main NP
Life is fun when you don't really depend on anyone but yourself
You should try it sometimes, nature really works wonders for the soul

Attached: baine.jpg (1280x544, 91.86K)

you're just wasting your own time user.

What a lad, now tell me, before you strawman and ad hom me, are you a real, communist?

Attached: smileforthecamera.jpg (279x280, 13.81K)

edgy

more like

Leave the topic aside and answer something more important, are you a real communist?>>2758469

GREAT SUCCESS

Attached: putinispleased.jpg (800x600, 49.25K)

locking thread before we get OC thread 2: kulak boogaloo.

lul