TRUMP SEND 10 BILLION TO CENTRAL AMERICA

CANCELS WALL
WHAT THE FUCK DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

>“I have a dream that I want to see become a reality … that nobody will want to go work in the United States anymore,” Lopez Obrador said at a morning news conference before the announcement.

apnews.com/0fcda32812024680ad98676379c47233

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2080x920, 184.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2018/12/18/state-department-pledges-10-billion-to-develop-central-america-southern-mexico/#disqus_thread
nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/11/twitter-user-supposedly-scams-maga-fans-out-of-thousands.html
thedailybeast.com/trump-fans-sink-savings-into-iraqi-dinar-scam
rt.com/news/446816-trump-worm-climate-change/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CUCK

I'm immediately worried who exactly that money in Central America is actually going to, but can some Mexico anons redpill me on López Obrador?

BACK TO THE CUCKSHED GRUMPF HIGH T ALPHA MALE COMIN THRU

Attached: AMLOchad.jpg (2000x2000, 278.02K)

Attached: horror.png (450x450, 208.11K)

breitbart.com/national-security/2018/12/18/state-department-pledges-10-billion-to-develop-central-america-southern-mexico/#disqus_thread

breitbart seems disappointed too, but i'm sure they'll forgive him the next day like alex jones did over syria

Isn't pissing off Breitbart a good thing?

Trump is EZLN Gang like Alex Jones

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 11.28.04 PM.png (690x431, 91.52K)

the reaction of magatards doesn't mean the action is either positive or negative though.

Oh yeah wait thats the only Central American state you dont starve to death in if your poor…

it's fool-proof!

Attached: looks_fine.jpg (552x330, 31.59K)

Why the hell hasn't anyone thought about opening up a patron in order to scam the dotards that follow the Don.

"hey guys, Qanon here. look, I'm almost done uncovering the deep state but I need a bit of funding, click the link in the description in order to…"

Do you think it will be half the border, or half as tall?

isn't it retarded either way?

This is honestly a great idea and would be an excellent act of Illegalism and Propaganda of the deed if done
to sweeten the deal once the jigs up whoever does it should announce the money was put in a fund to help finance AMLO's Political alliance or whatever

If they earn twice the money they can make it twice as tall.

Reminds me of this:
nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/11/twitter-user-supposedly-scams-maga-fans-out-of-thousands.html

thedailybeast.com/trump-fans-sink-savings-into-iraqi-dinar-scam

tfw I misread the link as "maga-fags"

he is a fucking retard that got into politics for shits, giggles, and fake internet clout without realizing or recognizing that his actions would have long term ramification for millions of people throughout the world for decades to come,

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME
I MADE MY MISTAKES
GOT NOWHERE TO RUN
THE NIGHT GOES ON AS I'M FADING AWAY
I'M SICK OF THIS LIFE
I JUST WANNA SCREAM

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

Attached: 1477120341301.jpg (1620x599, 224.19K)

I wonder, why do burgers have such a fixation on making everything a business? The OPIC acts as a tool for state-directed economic manipulation, obviously, yet strangely it appears as a part of the government, which attempts not to seem like a part of the government. Its self-sufficiency makes it less accountable to congress, in a budgetary sense, I would imagine.
Somehow it brings remotely to mind how the CIA has pushed narcotics and weapons to gain funds for the unfundable, but for something more subtle and –most unbelievably of all– more convoluted.

Somehow I sense a bad aura emanating from it. The name itself feels crawl and slither on mere touch of thought.

Attached: aggLAIN.gif (800x800, 49.8K)

he is a fucking idiot who let himself be derailed by the jews through Jared Kushner and his family

meanwhile:
CEO buys right to name blind worm species after Trump

>The sightless creature, discovered in Panama, will be named Dermophis donaldtrumpi thanks to EnviroBuild CEO Aidan Bell, who purchased the privilege for $25,000 in a charity auction to benefit the Rainforest Trust.

rt.com/news/446816-trump-worm-climate-change/

Attached: reptile_tease_envirobuild_1650-2 (1).jpg (640x342, 36.84K)