Trump administration plans to pull U.S. troops from Syria immediately, defense official says

im trying my best to understand the situation, help me out? I've spent too much time saying "world politics is too confusing", but I realize I need to catch up. what's the rundown on Syria? I can only assume we're (US) doing some evil shit, but I don't know who to believe or where to start

Attached: Screenshot_20181219-095900~2.png (1080x601, 99.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MeghanMcCain/status/1075443243129683968
twitter.com/farnazfassihi/status/1075472519052845057
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/1075489608958267392
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's so fucking stupid. Why does he keep referring to himself in the third person.

Trump has done much dumber shit than that my friend

I thought he was supposed to be the bad guy?

Fake News

Attached: 57342ACE-383B-41ED-8167-EAB713BBCD85.jpeg (1242x1272, 274.18K)

Donald Trump is not a Republican, a fascist, or a Nazbol.

He's just Trump.

he's a caricature of the actually existing fascism we've already had in this country for decades.

RIP in pieces k*rds

So how come he won all those awards for helping minorities in business?
I guess thats just a smokescreen for his evil super villain ways?

fascism =/= evil super villainy

You should hang around on Zig Forums they have awesome detailed maps generated from information coming from people on the ground that show all the various battles and territories.
Protip the battles have all but stopped since the russians destroyed ISIS

I actually agree with that

Italian spotted.

Attached: arsen.jpg (634x579, 72.71K)

The Pentagon opposes the move and furthermore the details of the scheduled withdraw are unknown – when will they leave (if ever?). Don’t forget 5000 US troops remain just across the border in Iraq too. Earlier this year Trump said the exact same thing and was persuaded out of it and soon after launched a strike against Syria after yet another false-flag “gas-attack”. This is bullshit and no one should trust a word out of Trump’s mouth. Syria isn’t done and won’t be done. 2,000 troops will escalate into more

We said samething back in 2010 for Iraq. They will leave. Shit will escalate. They will return

I'm just rejecting this retarded definition of fascism which is stereotyped as leather boots and brownshirts.
Fascism doesn't have to have a particular style, fashion, or appeal, the point of it is that it appeals to whatever's already in fashion in order to justify bureaucracy.

Your quite correct. Its just that I only ever see Italians doing the whole 'fascism is just an economic system' argument.

I could see that too. If not for Assad. I’m sure it will be under the pretext of “Iranian influence”.

True. These places have been at war since islam was invented 1400 years ago. They will still be at war 1500 years from now.

The major difference in Syria is that the Syrian government invited the Russians in to defend them.
Iraq is our problem. Syria is now the Russias problem.

We need to somehow make Afghanistan Russias problem as well.

American detected. All countries need to leave

If every country left Syria would still have the endless conflict of Sunni vs Shiia. Alawite to be specific.

Then they can fight it out. Fuck off with your thinly veiled pro-imperialist stance

areyousureaboutthat.jpg

t.azeri

political conflict doesn't have to mean civil war.

Iran wouldnt exist if Iran-Contra afdair never happened

Troops coming home for the round-up. You guys should be concerned about this.

Communists won't be able to flee the military round-up to Mexico now that the military is building the wall. Even CNN won't be safe.

If they fight it out the Sunnis will win due to superior numbers and wipe out all the minority cultures that currently exist there.

True. It could be just low level bombings and kidnappings etc

so what?

Yeah I do feel confident.
Although we can both come back here in 1500 years time and if there has been a brief period of peace I will gladly admit I was wrong.

So a number of unique minority cultures would be completely eradicated.

When they drove the yazidis up that mountain in Iraq to wipe them all out people got really upset.
Like you, Im not too bothered personally.

Trump is easily manipulated and led around leading to series of contradictory statements as various groups within the US gov't and his admin fight to lead him to the result they want
This latest is Erdoggo successfully manipulating him since Trump's main focus, that he wants at least, is China rather than being another ME war president

It is pretty horrendous what the unionists did to the confederates after the war.
People really know about that stuff so kudos to you.
But its not like a religious conflict where they would kill every last one of them.

I agree. I think that Japan (maybe South Korea too?) is the best example of consumerist Spectacle fascism.

Just call it spectacle consumerism breh

I think Social Democracy is a better term

Attached: smash fighter.jpg (630x630, 32.73K)

I legit thought I was on pol after reading one retarded take after the other

the wall is a fucking boogieman spook, he hasn't built a single mile of wall.

So CNN was wrong as usual when they called him xenophobic?

Majority of the Syrian Arab Army is Sunni and the Syrian government is full of Sunnis.

Attached: muh alawite regime.jpg (429x476, 144.2K)

Syria is literally the only country in the middle east with freedom of religion you retard.

"We have started returning United States troops home as we transition to the next phase of this campaign," Sanders said. "The United States and our allies stand ready to re-engage at all levels to defend American interests whenever necessary, and we will continue to work together to deny radical Islamist terrorists territory, funding, support and any means of infiltrating our borders."

Next phase at all levels includes communists/terrorists/illegals in the homeland. Martial law under the Patriot Act. A round - up.

Hence all the violence in the country.

well that's a retarded heuristic. all of the west has freedom of religion too.

See you guys in the FEMA camps

Most western countries are secular.
Syria stopped being secular in the 1970s after lebanon had a civil war where the Sunnis attacked the Shiites and Christfags in the country.

Literally not your fucking problem, you americlown. And stop pretending like burgerland is there to "save" anyone. you're there for the resources and nothing else.

what is the difference between being secular and having freedom of religion exactly?

Wow, I guess we have to intervene and invade. Kill yourself, american

Im not murrican myself.

I did say in another post that I didnt care if they kill each other.
But I have noticed that in general people do strongly support minority groups right to exist. Its usually a compelling argument.

For example in Syria the people are free to practice any religion without interference from the state. Which means they have freedom of religion.
But the constitution says the president has to be a muslim. Which means they arent secular.

Looks like we've got some very lost posters here

Zig Forums is going nuts right now

Good, fuck'em

I checked, and no they aren't you fucking liar.

Thread theme.

Attached: syria general.webm (640x360, 7.62M)

TL;DR:S.D.F. supporters were completely right when they said the US troops were temporary. time to remove the worldfilter

the people who believe america will go out of syria are completely deluded. I can understand people who thought USA really abandoned iraq after 2011 but how many times this has to happen again until people undestrand that the US mayyyybe are not gonna do it?

Why are Americans so retarded?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1081x1135, 669.02K)

Politics is so fucking dumb lmao

does this mean people are allowed to support R.ojava (without getting banned) while they are getting crushed by Assad and the Turks?

Pretty much yes

Same kind of bs tribalism that reactionaries have, that's why we say liberals are on the right.

Leftypol moderation vanguard was proven right once again, unlike the anarckiddies.

I should not be laughing, but after a while those explosions timed with the cymbals killed me.

Good!

John McCain's offspring brands Trump as an "isolationist" and demands US troops remain in Syria indefinitely

twitter.com/MeghanMcCain/status/1075443243129683968

Attached: 488092919.jpg (800x1203 754.56 KB, 131.71K)

Calling it now, Meghan McCain will stand against Trump in the 2019 Republican Primaries.

it is an absolute disaster on the Trump admin's part for not lining up every slacktivist who "shared their grievances" and "offer their full support to the McCain family" against a wall and gunning them all down.

What a disgusting whore.

she's pretty fuckable desu

twitter.com/farnazfassihi/status/1075472519052845057

Attached: hezzz.jpg (960x845, 73.44K)

America's, Israel's and Saudi Arabia's propping up of ISIS in Syria and Iraq was getting too close to blowback, so they weaned them off and America went in (via Kurdistan, oh the ignominy). Rather predictably, ISIS began quickly crumbling even before America fired its first shot, with its support having ended.

Details from the press are, unsurprisingly, scarce, but I haven't seen any information on whether they will keep bases in Syrian Kurdistan, which is entirely compatible with "removing all troops" in Americanese. If the bases will remain there, well there's the mission accomplished. Uncle Sam never misses an opportunity for more military bases on foreign soil. In case they're shutting down the bases too, I'd assume it's a compromise with Russia and Syria to wrap up this whole sordid war, since Assad managed to hang onto power and the ISIS stooges are gone. Permanent American bases there would obviously stand in the way of Syrian reconciliation, and mean tacit support of Kurdish independence. In other words, if the bases are being shut down too, America has sold the Kurds off, which everyone knew was a matter of time.

the final victim of the assad must go-curse was the war itself

Attached: 9bb63c238f592f3ee02c6bda41225e69d366b292cd37f72eb4dbab1bd30200d0.jpg (480x576, 49.57K)

come on plumperpass, send her an offer

This is some Israel-tier backpeddling. You didn't lose the conflict, because you fufilled some other seperate objective you set out that gurantees you deniability.

The S..DF Has already made its stance known that it supports a US withdrawal from the area when possible

America is running out of allies quick

He's also using the Royal We here, which is a lot worse.

Trump made his money off "Trump" branding. Do you think he called Trump Tower anything but?

More like Greater Israel.

Attached: IMG_0064.JPG (220x308, 17.46K)

He's a Japanese child that got adopted by Amerimutts who gave him no education.

twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/1075489608958267392
Rojafags actually blown the fuck out.

Attached: zoomer.gif (404x561, 165.74K)

Oh fuck

Attached: 01b.png (753x356, 79.17K)

He is preparing to defeat the EBIL commies in Venezuela.
We are about to enter a new era of "America for the americans" geopolitics.
The US arms industry can't go unappeased for long.

Wow, who could have seen this coming?

Attached: vVkoPPU.gif (250x250, 991.81K)

How did she get so fat so quickly?

Otherwise known as the "America gets raped militarily by everyone" era.

What the fuck were these idiots even thinking? How can someone so stupid expect to build a landlocked state?

Attached: ypgg.jpg (1617x1131 232.94 KB, 784.3K)

idk, ask sankara

She's a big girl

Sankara wasn't surrounded on every side by countries that wanted him dead

Sankara had big dick energy unlike Turds and still was killed.

Attached: Che laughing.mp4 (480x360, 181.98K)

Attached: plush pepe 2.png (400x400, 186.02K)

We tried to warn you about anarchy bro.

Zig Forums is immune.