How to make a propoganda film?

I got together $500 and want to make a propaganda movie. All of my friends are retards who play fortnite like 13 year olds and are incapable of acting, so my only real choice is stop-motion-animation. How should i go around making a decent movie that successfully conveys an anti-capitalist message.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (800x800, 72.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PThZg8IbSsw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger i have trash internet

With the amount of time it takes you to do stop motion I think you should take some time out and look at the rest of your options. There's more media out there than live action and Wallace and Gromit.

Like what? CGI is too expensive and normal animation is only slightly easier than stop-motion and would look worse.

Pretty sure you can do CGI with pirated software and a kinect.

Anything that I could make using CGI on my own (with occasional help from one or two of my less retarded friends) would look absolutely trash

Pretty much everything you make a first attempt at will look trash. Just make stupid stuff for fun until it starts looking good.

I already know how to do stop-motion, while CGI would take a long time to learn and would end up looking worse. Also, assuming that it would take around a minute to make a single frame in stop-motion, I should finish this project by the beginning of 2020 if I work for 2 hours a day, which I have the time to do. Mostly, I just need to work on the script and storyline, the animation itself is pretty much sorted out.

Wew lad this would have been helpful in the OP. Just think of what you animate well and try to find something that fits the bill in history/fiction.

I'm a film school fag in the screenwriting department, so if you want help with that I'm game.

Do it. I could use a good disaster to laugh at.

Attached: larping faggots.jpg (1066x600, 58.35K)

Attached: quality pol meme 184.jpg (500x397, 56.01K)

Where are you? We could collaborate. Happy to help any way I can. For free, of course.

Australia, but I will not give away my location for obvious reasons.

Make it sentimental and inspiring.

youtube.com/watch?v=PThZg8IbSsw

Attached: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.png (770x430, 98.75K)

Cringe. Just edit footage together from online

Make documentary film.

Make documentary about alt-right retards explaining their beliefs to actual migrants and minorities. I want to watch that.

please don’t recommend this. Mocap is utter garbage.

That would be kino

I'm film & theatre student and I can assure you if you have never done any kind of filmmaking before, stop motion will take more time and money than a live action. First I'd like to suggest that you work on a descent script first.

Already made the script, It's 12,000 words and pretty bad. I'll try and get it to as good as I can by the end of the year. I am too poor to hire people (and, as stated before, my friends are retards who only care about fucking fortnite), but I can quite easily afford modelling clay and wire with my $500 budget.

I have already made 5 minute stop motion animations with decent quality in a period of a few weeks. It won't be that much of a stretch to assume I could do twelve times that in a year.

Also more expensive than modelling clay would be

Finished the script:
It's currently an unorganized mess, and I aim to improve it before the year ends. The movie itself is a north Korean propaganda film as an unofficial sequel to that weird pulgasari movie that was made in the 80's. It has a level of quality that would be acceptable for a children's movie (PG-13 is the most likely rating if I actually decided to get this movie verified), although a bad one at that. I'll insert in actual character development, introduce a villain and attempt to remove all the cheesy shit that permeates around 100% of the dialogue.

desist, filmmaking is a collaborative project
if you want to do something on your own lonesome, write a book

I wanna read it.
I wanna see what will be said alongside this stop motion fuckery

Attached: Oi - Copy.jpeg (736x890, 383.94K)

Dear OP,

Please share.

oh sht man, east or west? you're not one of those faggy SA or NT cunts are you? And lord help us if you're from that tumor island

don't.

You mean New Zealand?

Attached: Clive palmer is juche.jpg (1280x720, 45.64K)

I think something like a Situationist film (e.g. critique de la separation) would be best, one that echoes Marx's ideas in his introduction to his critique of Hegel's philosophy of right "The Germans must not be allowed a single moment for self-deception or resignation. Their oppression must be made even more oppressive by making it known, their shame must be made even more shameful by making it public. Every sphere of German society must be shown as a shameful sector of German society."

V-Idols are just uggers with cute voices who have a Kinect and MMD