The year is 2050

You somehow became the leader of a proletariat revolution. You established full communism, everything is good and cool. Voting day comes, a major part of the population wants capitalism back.

whatcha gonna do

Attached: hd.jpg (900x909, 308.79K)

Convince them to listen to the mole albums the residents did instead of just Eskimo. Instant conversion.

Unironically kill everyone, they have failed.

Why?

why would they want this though

I personally feel they started going downhill after the mole trilogy, i mean just look at the streak they had during the 70s:
Meet The Residents – 1974
The Third Reich 'n Roll – 1976
Fingerprince – 1977
Not Available – 1978
Duck Stab/Buster & Glen – 1978
Eskimo – 1979
The Commercial Album – 1980

dunno, the beatles fucked up the soviet youth relationship with the authorities, anything could happen.

Well they're obviously confused, but I have to assume there's an underlying material reason for it. Perhaps I have neglected a major part of the population and they're lashing our, or perhaps we are being inundated with counterrevolutionary propaganda and people are being fooled. Whatever the case, I'd set up a committee to figure out what the cause of this is and then address it.

This is like saying "what would France do if people wanted feudalism back"

I actually agree completely. The mole trilogy is the last thing they made that's really worth listening to. After they'd peaked they sort of became a weird for the sake of weird parody of themselves

and there are christcucks who think Europe should be ruled by kings, it doesn't mean they'll become popular.

The liberal capitalist would of course respect the people's wishes and hand his land and assets back to the local aristocracy.

Not disputing that a lot of shit could happen. It's just that the appropriate response depends on what their grievance is.

BLANQUISM NOW

Response is this

The Beatles et cetera caught on behind the iron curtain because expression was curtailed and art was too often just state propaganda. I assume if people want capitalism back it would be due to some similar error of judgement, I mean how often do people demand feudalism back as has been stated, sure some autists do but not the majority.

this will never happen OP
anyone even entertaining this retarded hypothetical scenario needs to look up the referendum to preserve the USSR

It was a trick. Everyone who voted gets gulag'ed. True revolutionaries know voting never achieves anything.

Literally impossible

Scratch your idea it's not full communism but some 80's Soviet era economy and there would be reasons why they would want capitalism back in this actual purely hypothetical situation and we can meet them. Solution mass polling takes place (should of already been going on since there's obviously been a big problem where the people aren't being educated and heard). After the polling you can work to alleviate the biggest concerns and probably have a big look into the current governmental representatives.

This is like asking if proles now want feudalism back, especially if under full communism

there is no state in communism

They’re already an aristocracy in burgerland. There’s no difference.

Attached: IMG_0708.jpg (750x986, 840.53K)

So does that mean that nothing is beyond my reach?

Zyklon B or White Phosphorous, whatever is cheeper.

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 258.94K)

So does that mean that nothing is beyond my reach?

Zyklon B or White Phosphorous, whatever is cheeper.

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 258.94K)

I love octopus depictions as big monopolies/greedy entities, this one looks scary as fuck, i don't know what the fuck the artist thought an octopus looked like.

Attached: The_Curse_of_California.jpg (749x1132, 863.38K)

Unironically this. If capitalism keeps returning, mankind is doomed to extinction. Might as well just kill everyone now with a worldwide shower of neutron bombs than to have our dejected descendants suffering pointlessly in the metaphorical and literal desert of the future.

Step 1. Form an Alliance with the local leaders who still want communism. (Ideally leaders of industry and utilities)

Step 2. Form a Militia, gather arms.

Step 3. Guard the utilities and industries loyal to the cause, occupy the rest.

Step 4. Establish something akin to War Communism until things smooth over, arrest the obvious counter-revolutionaries who started all this

B00M. Yanayev should've icepicked yeltsin.

Attached: genny.jpg (300x446, 53.49K)