Zig Forums /SIG/ – Self Improvement General

ITT: self-improvement, fitness, body & mind training, life tips, how to organise your life etc.

Attached: To_new_victories_in_work_and_sport.jpg (2324x3330, 914.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0Hi-ZKAKMo
youtube.com/watch?v=o992nCUj0bI
imgur.com/a/5nbmA
info.stylee32.net/
4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki//sig/_sticky
4chanlit.wikia.com/wiki/Charts
sites.google.com/site/scienceandmathguide/general/resources
4chan-science.wikia.com/wiki//sci/_Wiki
young-stalin.com/infos.php
reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/iznck/life_hacks_collection_part_1/
reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/izlpw/lifehacks_collection_part_2/
amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/Sticky
archive.org/search.php?query=subject:"Chess"&page=2
bulletjournal.com/
startingstrength.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=HbnJFs2NI8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

geez at least post some resources if you're gonna make a general OP

Time management is the most important thing. Time that you leave unplanned will be time you procrastinate in. Doing exercise helps you focus on mental improvement such as reading etc

just some work out stuff

Attached: tuck and twist.gif (442x332 107.29 KB, 25.55K)

Drink water, evrything else is reactionary.
Wear sunscreen, you're only as strong as your last melanoma.

Procrastination does not come from a lack of planning, it comes from a lack of motivation. The key thing for anyone struggling to commit to productive activity is to put yourself in a situation where there will be painful, short-term consequences if you don't do the thing. You need to be made to feel bad as soon as you start going off track.

Argue better. Always shoot for as close to the top of the pyramid as you can.

Attached: Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png (2000x1499, 240.83K)

Attached: ugly and beautiful.jpg (500x667, 88.13K)

Attached: dating trick.jpg (870x640, 104.93K)

Attached: character and destiny.png (1530x1142, 3.09M)

Attached: 6d15757bb020bd967f7728c3ed37164b2898b420d1af60f55afa81961e9603ce.jpg (1124x1080, 178.1K)

What's a more realistic goal for a skinnyfat: ottermode/cut, or strongfat?

Fuck off Crowder-fag

Strongfat is one of the hardest goals there are, I wouldn't recommend going for that unless you're planning to become a powerlifter

I'm just saying Bruce Lee is not the demigod people make him out to be, and some of the stuff he did has been grossly exaggerated. But he was still a very good performer and inspiring guy.

And where do you see that here? The man may not be a demi-god but he certainly was a person who drove himself to the limits of human ability both mentally and physically and his work is something worth following.

what?

Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through for you

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile

youtube.com/watch?v=a0Hi-ZKAKMo

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x360, 111.72K)

I fucking hate how """self-improvement""" is supposed to single-handedly mean working out, but never reading more, learning a new language or learning a skill.

Have you gone through this thread? Or ever read a self-improvement book.

I hope he hasn't, for his sake.

Well I know they're trash, just pointing out that it's a strawman to claim self-improvement is "only" working out.

Most of the shit in those "Bruce Lee facts" you posted is unproven and/or plain false, like him doing v-sits for 30 minutes and destroying 300 lbs heavy bags
Are you not referring to something akin to bearmode? Because that's incredibly hard to achieve.

Working out is a skill. Go to your local gym on the 1st and watch people try to deadlift. There is literally no downside to exercising, it's good for your brain and its good for your body. You really expect a revolution full of string beans who can't run 100m?

Attached: black cat.jpg (473x355, 15.64K)

The V-sits is cited repeatedly, considering his ability to do a Dragon Flag like nothing, it isn't unusual at all.
Do you have eyes? It says he could kick a 300lb bag to the ceiling and break a 130lb one. There are home videos of his where he's doing this. Unfortunately I don't have it on me at the moment, and youtbe doesnt have the clips I watched before (deleted under copyright or some shit), however:

Bob Wall : "You see Bruce was a world class martial artist and there are a lot of Black Belts walking around thinking there’s no difference between a world class and a black belt. But there is a big difference. Bruce was the real deal."

Joe Lewis: (Trained with Bruce Lee at Bob Wall's suggestion) "it actually in a great way improved my fighting style… He hit extremely hard… He hit as hard as a heavyweight…. I always thought he was the fastest guy who ever stood in front of me."

"If Bruce Lee wasn't the greatest martial artist of all time, then certainly he is the number one candidate."

James Demile: "I wouldn't have put a dime on anyone to beat Bruce Lee in a real confrontation. Bruce Lee was the best street fighter I ever saw, even to this very day, and not just pound for pound — but against anyone in a real fight."

John Benn: "When I was having dinner with Chuck Norris I did ask him: "If you and Bruce would be in a real fight to death, who would win?", and he said without thinking: "Bruce of course. Nobody can beat him.""

Sugar Ray Leonard: "In a dictionary, you say "greatest", you say "Bruce Lee", that´s the way it is. He is second to no one."

Gene Lebell: "People may wonder just how good a martial artist he was. Well, as I said earlier, he was the best of his time. Also, many of his former students are doing very well today. That’s a sign that he was a good martial artist and that he was able to make his students into good martial artists."

youtube.com/watch?v=o992nCUj0bI

What are you defining by bear-mode. I know plenty of people who are big and strong without extreme muscle definition. Is that what you mean?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (535x317, 153.71K)

Some found content
/fit/ charts
imgur.com/a/5nbmA
sb's huge infographics collection
info.stylee32.net/

Attached: 1532097629908.png (2100x2100 3.94 MB, 1.32M)

rolling on first image

Attached: 9875.png (657x527, 56.35K)

oh well here i go

Attached: 9856.png (633x758, 145.74K)

We should start producing lefty self-help infographics. Provide a picture of self-help that's truly subversive.

it's impressive how people in this country think 50 pushups is a feat

Yes there is, it's called getting injured. I'm all for exercising, but you need to do that shit right. I highly suggest watching the "Athlean X" channel on YouTube. He's not only a personal trainer but a physical therapist as well and will steer you clear of a lot of the bro-science the pervades a lot of weight lifting/ workout advice.

/fit/ wikia
4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki//sig/_sticky

/lit/ charts
4chanlit.wikia.com/wiki/Charts

/sci/ resources
sites.google.com/site/scienceandmathguide/general/resources
4chan-science.wikia.com/wiki//sci/_Wiki

fashion infographics
young-stalin.com/infos.php

lifehacks
reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/iznck/life_hacks_collection_part_1/
reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/izlpw/lifehacks_collection_part_2/

Attached: Q4ipO.jpg (1800x2320 547.62 KB, 547.89K)

I'm talking about how the word is used and how you're perpetuating it. But I suppose patting yourself on the back as the only people who "self-improve" and everybody else is stupid losers is too addicting for you.

Ok, some resources

Zig Forums sticky
amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/Sticky
Chess
archive.org/search.php?query=subject:"Chess"&page=2
Bullet Journal Method
bulletjournal.com/
Starting Strenght
startingstrength.com/
B-ok ebook library

Attached: 1411403442000.jpg (792x830 386.99 KB, 182.01K)

agree

Attached: 4e7d03de360bcbba564a4a550c5107e279ecfe87110b72e27fa72377711b9b1d.png (1351x1054, 436.74K)

Attached: 1487274504362.png (671x454, 26.24K)

NEVER

I've been practicing tai chi and kung fu daily for the past few months and I honestly can't wait to open up a can of whoop ass on some slovenly nazi

Attached: its over bitch!!!.jpg (480x480, 30.25K)

I'm paging through it and some of the shit on it is genuinely awful. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to mix alcohol and coffee? Or to host a tutorial for building shotguns and a tutorial for cooking crack cocaine on Reddit?
Still worth looking at, but Jesus Christ man.

Attached: horse sniff.gif (129x215, 942.12K)

rolling for first two

That's pretty cool, user. Anyone else into martial arts here? Judo yellow belt here

rolling

rolling rolling

Rolllin

Do you go to a club/dojo every day or do you have some routine to practice them at home?

1. Hit the gym every day after library
2. Learn all the math books
3. Go to more university parties
4. Try to get pussy from tinder

These are my goals for the spring.

Attached: egmzfi6b.jpg (448x800, 122.24K)

Done right, it's a good drink, but it's definitely not healthy

LOL too true

youtube.com/watch?v=HbnJFs2NI8M
I wanna be this smooth. Every time I think I'm tired of longsword I watch someone swing it good and get fired up again.

Someone should shoop Stefan onto the top row.

Not burger but I only do 30. pls no bulli.

Another tip:
Counter-argument is generally more easy to achieve so aim for that if you do not have as much time. Do not go below contradiction

so fucking pathetic only poltardos need this all leftists are bulk from birth YOU ☭TANKIE☭ SHILLS I KILL ☭TANKIE☭S AND RAPE THEIR ☭TANKIE☭ MOTHERS FUCKING ☭TANKIE☭ PIECES OF SHIT ☭TANKIE☭S ARE DEAD MEAT ☭TANKIE☭S ARE DONE ☭TANKIE☭S ARENT TRUE COMMUNISTS ONLY MAOISM WILL STAND FUCKING ☭TANKIE☭S

Does this really work? I don't eat out much, so I'm crap at suggesting places to try.

Waiting for more on the tai chi

Are there any charts for healthy nutrition that take into account that you are poor?
Fast food is just way cheaper and if I gotta leave the house at 5am I got time to cut vegetables and when I come back I aint got much time either.

Attached: 5f14bd46b79d316bf82979ec042ab5a34f34ff39cacf463915c533f67ae923ef.png (880x860, 1.5M)

Where the fuck do you live when fastfood is cheaper

Probably the U.S. Only heard about that phenomenon from burgers

Im not talking about restaurant fast food but what you get at supermarkets

I plan on getting dedicated again to learning languages. Working on Spanish and Japanese. Not necessarily lefty related, but it is self-improvement.

Consider using anki for vocabulary. It's a program that lets you make flashcards and then based on how well you say you know a word determines different times to wait before it quizzes you on that word again. It's free so just google it to find the download. I use it for arabic and like it pretty well.

Tai Chi is less fighting and more a way of keeping your body flexible and usable. Source: I do it in the morning.

Yeah this generally works, but always try and research some good places to go to, in case the girl says she wants to know anywhere YOU like, or if she's new to the city/town you live in.

Do know that user but I was wondering how one gets into it. Should you join a club or is there good enough literature for self-learning?

So, I've been eating like a porky pig this week, as my parents have been feeding me sweets and stuff. Now that the season is over, I will try to restore my mind and body to what they were a week or two ago, and then go beyond that. Hence, I am here asking for advice.

The diet I have in mind consists of the following items:
frozen:
dairy:

Exercise:

Mental side:

All this I would be doing as I would also be trying to get a PhD position somewhere and/or a job. I would try to have a reasonable bed time and wake up in the morning, I would avoid alcohol and eating unnecessary shit like candy and pizza etc. This should take maybe 5-8 hours a day, and the rest would be free to be used however I wish (ie. shitposting and stuff). Any ideas how to make this plan better?

Attached: 1537004416854.png (788x450, 189.36K)

Looking at cost of individual meals it may appear so ($2 burger vs $5 worth of chicken), but you can easily get 3-4 meals out of the food you get from a grocery store. Cooking healthy and cheap isn't hard, it's literally just veggies and meat thrown together with whatever spices you like.

1. Invest in a crockpot. Buy meat, 4-5 veggies (carrots, potato, onion, celery, etc.), and put enough water or stock in to fill up pot about half way with everything else already in. Set in on low, go to work, come home and you have a hot meal. You can put left overs in tupperware or if the pot itself is removable from the heating element you can just put that straight in the fridge.

2. Food processor. Get meat you don't have to cut like ground beef or ground turkey. Put meat in pan to brown, while doing that put your veggies in processor. After meat is browned throw the veggies in, throw spices in, and cook til you feel the veggies are the hard/softness that you like.

3. You can cook carbs along side meal. In the US you can get a whole box of pasta for a dollar. Put in water and it usually only takes 8-10 min depending on what shape it is, you can refrigerate and microwave later like you would anything else. Rice is a bit more finicky and I usually don't bother, the microwaveable rice is very expensive so don't even think about it. If you want something a bit different Couscous is fantastic and just as easy to cook as normal pasta. If you want a no cook carb then you can put your meat and veggies in fajita wrappers or regular bread and just make sandwich.

4. Spices: just buy the cheapest dried spices you can find, and there's nothing wrong with pre-mixed spices (italian, mexican, bbq etc.) if you don't know flavor profiles yet. You can't go wrong with a bit of salt and pepper. Don't buy stupid meme shit like Himalayan salt or seat salt, they don't taste any different. In the end your paying more money for NaCl without iodine in it.

5. READ THE INGREDIENTS LABELS ON PREPACKAGED FOOD. Seriously, don't fucking buy BBQ sauce that's main ingredient is high fructose corn syrup and a teaspoon is 200 calories. Don't eat breakfast cereal that's 99% corn and sugar dust.

6. Go meatless once in a while. Your lunch can be as simple as a peanut butter sandwich (all natural, no sugar filled Peter Pan crap), some carrot sticks, an apple, and a banana. Eggs and milk are cheap sources of protein. If you have a day off just boil up a dozen eggs and you can eat 2 a day for the rest of the week.

The main problem I've noticed (mostly males) have with cooking is they think there are complex to follow as if they were baking. Just put shit together that you like, there's no need to make "indian" or "mexican" food. If you'll eat it then fucking cook it. It's not rocket science.

Attached: stir fry.jpg (750x1050, 272.33K)

Consider the labor cost of cooking. With all the prep, cleaning, etc, cooking even simple meals can easily take 20 to 30 minutes of labor. Say you make $10 an hour and are exploited at a rate of 1.5, meaning the value of an hour of work for you is $15. That means your home cooked meal was equivalent to $5-$7.5 on top of cost of ingredients.

Now overall it could be worth it, and staple foods like rice, beans, potatoes, etc can be really cheap. You might rather spend 30 min cooking at home than wageslaving at work. But the time cost does matter.

So you dont work? Because i would really only have that much time if i was unemployed.

He's an anime poster.

Thanks for that in-depth answer. I just borrowed a crockpot from my mom and actually gonna try this shit tomorrow

I've been unemployed since mid November. I wish I had a job, but I have a master's degree from a STEM field, so people don't want to hire me for "shitty" jobs because I'm too educated, but I have no skills in anything useful nor do I want to serve a capigtalist bank. Also, I may be getting a position in some doctoral school, so I can't take any job (for example, I was gonna accept a job that would have trained me to program, but I heard I'd have to work for 3 years or pay 20k € after the training).

I finally hit 100 kg on bench for two. Almost got the third one but then lost focus about a third way up. my 3x5 is up to 92.5 kg so I think I can start getting fives for 100 in like 2-3 weeks. Doing 150 kg deadlift tomorrow, my goal is 180 kg within the first 10 weeks of next year. Still haven't been able to squat for the last month 'cause my quadricep tendons have been fucky.

Full body workouts 3 times a week. Best program I've ever done. haven't gotten this strong this quickly ever before. Sucks that I can't squat though.

Hot tip for musicians, get a good ear training app for your phone. There are some pretty good free ones out there. Can't believe I haven't thought of that before. I've managed to clock in like 45 min of ear training a day for the last two weeks just from playing with that silly app like two minutes at a time during downtime.

Readings gone down the shitter thanks to school, but we're doing a pretty cool project which finally makes me feel like I actually know some stuff. I guess I can cool it with the engineering school imposter syndrome. Were using a particle filter to do position tracking of video game characters from gameplay footage. It's pretty fun.

My post relationship monk mode has been paying off but I think I'm done with my self imposed celibacy. Gonna get tinder and get some pussy after new years.

/Blog post over.

Strongfat easily

This is going to be a TL;DR post, I don't expect anybody to read it entirely, but this is what my daily /SIG/ routine looks like. It's super fucking autistic, but I don't care, because I'm trying to fix my life after years of being a total fuck-up: a drug addict, college dropout, socially isolated retard, spending most of my free time on online board and playing videogames, having no motivation to do anything. A few months ago I decided to change by taking baby steps in several different directions, and doing these things (and the usual memes like nofap and cold showers) is how I've been slowly getting my shit together:

I felt like I wasting too much time going to the gym and doing complex workouts, so I bought a bar and some plates and decided to perform the basics: squat, deadlift, bent row, overhead press, push-ups and pull-ups. I don't really have a routine, I'll just perform 3 or 4 hard sets (stopping 2 or 3 reps short of failure) of the main lifts whenever I feel recovered from the previous workout, and do push-ups and pull-ups throughout the day, Greasing the Groove style. I'm done trying to look like a model, I just want the health and cognitive benefits of lifting, and to feel strong.

I made a diet with a caloric intake slightly above my TDEE, 40% carbs, 35% protein and 25% fats. I decided to just eat the same shit everyday, fuck it, it will probably get boring but I think I'll get used to it. I don't want to waste time cooking anymore, so I'll just meal prep on the weekends because I'm trying to be as time-efficient as possible.

I'm practicing Muay Thai twice a week, and it's not enough to turn me into a deadly weapon but it's enough to 1. help keep me in shape and improve my cardio and mobility 2. give me some sense of self-confidence, which I desperately need after years of bullying and social isolation. Because of it, this it the first time in my life where I'm not 100% terrified of other people, and I think it shows when I interact with them. Anything that helps the old damaged self-esteem.

To stop my ADD from sabotaging my reading habits, I'm no longer reading 5 books at once because I always abandon them when I do that. I decided to read one fiction and one non-fiction (usually Theory or History) book at a time and finish them regardless of how bored I get. No matter what, I'm forcing myself to read 30 pages of the Fiction and 20 pages of the Non-fiction everyday, and once that becomes a habit I'll increase the number of pages. I'm also trying to force myself to focus more, so I'm reading in 15 minutes blocs where I'll try to avoid any distraction and not allow my mind to wander. Again, once they become habit I'll increase the duration of each reading session. It's autistic, but it's the only way I've found to help my ADD without meds, which I can't afford because I'm poor.

I'm doing Anki flashcards everyday, and it's great. I started low (like 15 cards/day) and have been gradually increasing the amount since. Forcing yourself to do flashcards everyday is really good for the memory, and I definitely need the help because I tend to forget everything I read within a few days. I use three decks: one for geography, one for vocabulary, and one for historical and economic data that I read.

(1/2)

I can say safely that since I became a Socialist, I didn't persuade a single person to see things through my new point of view, and that's because I'm really not an eloquent person and I tend to get lost during my own arguments. To fix this, I decided to write more in order to force myself to organize my thoughts and get better at articulating them. So what I have now is basically a diary, but I also include my thoughts on social and political issues there, and try to elaborate on them as if I were talking to someone else. I also downloaded a bunch of debates and speeches to learn a few rhetorical tricks.

I'm trying to meditate but I found it difficult when I first tried, so again I'm taking baby steps: 5 minutes a day, aiming at gradually increasing to 30 minutes. I read a book on the neurological benefits of meditation and I'm definitely sold on it.

On top of all that, I'm trying to learn German. Nothing major because I'm short on time, but I do some vocabulary training on Anki every day and I watch some grammar videos on the weekends.

Probably the most difficult for me, because of how little opportunities I have. I have 0 irl friends since my last few friends ditched me, and I've always been awkward to talk to so it's hard for me to meet new people. The one thing I'm trying to do is keeping myself more informed about things like sports, cinema, music, technology, things that people like to talk about in general, so I'll have something to talk about other than politics. Being well-informed is a good way to make up for bad social skills in general, because at least you'll have something to say.

I'm also trying to add some diversity to my hobbies. Been fucking around with a guitar, looking into starting cooking lessons and I want to travel more, even if by myself since I have no friends.

In general, life is now less shitty than it was 4 months ago and I'm sensing some progress for the first time in 27 years. I still feel like an useless fucking loser all the time but maybe if I keep this up for another year things will be different.

I'd be your friend comrade. Keep up the good work. I believe in you

Attached: 0d89a6f82aedc588c4b2725f35f490d7--chinese-propaganda-posters-chinese-posters.jpg (571x800, 160.16K)

Attached: Franklin.jpg (621x853, 217.3K)

Hell

But then again if I wake up without an alarm after 5 or 6 hours of sleep I feel better than when I wake up with an alarm after 7 hours

The alarm interrupts your sleep. Waking up naturally means you have slept sufficiently much already.

I know that feel, I literally can't squat at all, gives me horrible back pain so I just stick to leg press, dead lifts, and lunges. My legs look fine and balanced, but sucks having a squat 100lbs less than what I should be able to do.

Attached: 1539876933787.png (1000x1002, 79.27K)

Yeah that's why I usually wake up at least 4 to 5 times a night to beat my alarm or just not go back to sleep if I am like an hour from waking up.

I can't deadlift, I made a visit to snap city years ago and I gave up on it.

At best, this thread is off-topic trash.
At worst, this thread is a fairly transparent attempt to blame individuals for their social problems by trying to divert them from actual social analysis and work in order to focus on the atomic individual "self-improvement."
It's Petersonian "actually everything is fine bro just clean your room and ignore those hands groping your pocketbook."
This board isn't a replacement for friends, and it isn't /fit/.
Fuck this thread, and fuck you.

We've had this conversation before, Bolsheviks started a tradition of communists being very into self-improvement that was essential for the success of Communist movements everywhere. Lenin for example would give his colleguages advice in matters going from health and physical well-being to memorization and study techniques, Che and Fidel would try to instill reading habits in fellow guerrilla soldiers, George Jackson would organize black prisoners with study and martial arts practice sessions, etc. Which of course makes sense, because mass movements are made up of individual and individual skills. Matters of who knows what and who can do what aren't to be put aside as if the masses in "mass politics" are some metaphysical abstraction. What we can do as individuals greatly influences what we can do as a movement, and if people here happen to have self-improvement concerns that transcend immediate political concerns, it doesn't matter, because what you do to thrive in the system that surrounds you is also political. As Lenin said, Marxism is the ideology of the proletariat trained by capitalism, and it's the discipline and skills that we develop under it that enable us to produce a higher social organization of labor. And besides that, anyone who has ever been active in irl movements instead of just LARPing on online boards know how personal problems going from mental health to struggles with personal finances and time management are absolutely detrimental to those organizations, and if we don't cultivate a culture where those are addressed by self-improvement and mutual support we're lost. Because actual movements are made of actual people with actual problems, as difficult as it is to imagine that.

This will get you far in the 1st world.

Self-improvement is masturbation.
If you want things to improve, your every action should be towards collective, social improvement. You won't do anything for anyone besides yourself by spending half your week on starting strength and on the treadmill.
You aren't a guerilla. You aren't actually training a group of armed fighters. Instead of blaming the crisis of individual well-being on the failure of social institutions, where it properly belongs, you shift it back onto the individual as if social mobility were a function of personal worth or as if people actually got what they deserve.
It is only from a place of privilege where you can drop everything and pretend your exploitation is fine long enough to worry about your insta.
Fitness culture is bourgeois revisionism, off-topic, and it has no place here.
The larper is you, who seems more concerned with looking like a Soviet propaganda poster than with actually changing the material conditions we're in.

kys fatty

Appearances do influence people. No need to go/fit/ tier but an effort should be made to be articulate and presentable.

Nice argument, seething reactionary
Want me to post my century ride so I can show you how much of a micropenis you have?

And nearly everyone does make that effort. The idea that it's our own fault as individuals that we aren't effecting change is counterrevolutionary. Individual worth is liberal and pre-liberal mythologizing. Even personal, mental, and educational malady within the individual is symptomatic of social disease, and to focus on treating the individual as such is to focus on treating the symptom rather than the cause.

Anybody have resolutions for the new year?

Yes.

Attached: 0c987f5ccff10b9b8a03887f789e43c9b3715d780cd381287b99e64b1b36684f.jpg (2000x3008, 4.14M)

Very good comrade, I wish you luck. My goals for the next year:

the only one seething is the guy writing walls of text about the evils of exercise

ok, fatty

Yeah, just like I wrote walls of text about the evils of masturbation.
Exercise isn't evil, but it's off-topic. Your implication that it isn't reveals your reactionary worldview.

Okay brainlet

bump

If you lads are in a rural or even suburban area it's worth researching what plants that grow around you in the wild are edible, just saying.
For example, did you know that dandelions are edible? The entirety of it, including the leaves, stems, flowers, and roots, is edible and nutritious. After being prepared of course.
I looked into it and found out that a surprising amount of plants I pass by frequently are able to be eaten, many of which I thought of as nothing more than pesky weeds. Foraging seems like a very useful skill to me.

Attached: 6.png (876x773, 44.79K)

Remember that because the species is edible doesn't mean each individual plant is. I wouldn't eat plants growing by the side of the highway or pesticide filled lawn.

Attached: plantman.jpg (585x364, 80.75K)

Whats new Anonrades? Just lifted 3 plate for the first time on the hex bar. Don't really know anyone who cares :^)

But society is made of individuals, user. I don't mean to be dense but what does collective social improvement look like? Get 3 friends to join me at the gym? Get some weights and let neighbors have access? (I do like the idea of communization) You are definitely accusing us of something we don't do, which is 'blame individuals' for social ills. I can't 'improve' you user and no one else can.

he said fitness 'culture' which means a host of commodified objects and practices which has gotten really fucking obnoxious. Go to a real gym, do your compound lifts, etc.

Seduce and slay your sister

it definitely is even though its pretty /anticiv/ and people will feel sorry for you for being a wook

Congrats bro

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif (375x500, 636.4K)

I care, comrade. I care. I'm proud of you.

Where’s the smug anime girl? Wtf did they change it?

How do you stop doing being a dumb fucking hedonist?

I'm acutely aware that death can come at any moment, that human existence is short and full of trouble and there's very few things worth putting your limited time towards realising.

Alas, I am still a fat, lazy degenerate and I spend my days online. What the fuck is the magic trick to actually doing things? I literally feel like I'm an observer to my own life as it passes before me.

Is it easier to sig once you have moved out? I am 18 and live with my annoying boomer mom and I have to go to school every weekday which eats up my time and will to do anything challenging.