Why does the state won't kill me?

Sometimes I freakout in public places, when I'm in a phase, where I can no longer bear my obsessive-compulsive thoughts. Recently I've exploded in a McDonalds and I've started to throw chairs around. A customer beat me down and later the police arrived. They brought me to a mental hospital. I live in Germany, but I know in most countries, I would get executed immediately by the police. From the perspective of the ruling class, why do they keep people like me alive?

Attached: Californian-Police-shoot-a-blind-and-mentally-ill-man.jpg (615x410, 27.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lt8WuYxSRnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe the police are trained to not shoot people freaking out idk

Free entertainment

It might cause backlash from the public and media in your country against police. In America people are so brainwashed to worship cops and to hate the mentally ill that they would not care. I do not know enough about Germany to say though.

You are just a paranoid schizophrenic and not some threat to the prevailing political order, you know. You still have value as a potential tax payer if you are ever rehabilitated or cured. Why would the state just waste the life of a citizen like you? Your education, the infrastructure you are using etc. was very expensive and as a citizen they expect you to reimburse that in some way later by you joining the work force.

Like which countries?

Liberal ideology, they may ruthlessly exploit workers and bomb the middle-east but with liberal capitalism at-least comes with some liberal ideology mainly voting (even if it's not much of a choice and more of an illusion) fairly free freedom of speech compared to a feudal society,right of travel and free association (or mostly) and sometimes a socdem policy is let in or slips in. Sure if you have money those rights are a lot better but even the poorest in Germany are able to access these rights or public functions in some way.

/thread

That's because of the historical influence of social liberals, social democrats and christian democrats. Americans lack all of those except the first, which have limited influence. Basically the Germans aren't cucked enough to let their psychologically struggling peers be shot down by the police.
They also had some really bad experiences with that kind of policy in the past.

state takes money from workers
gives money to useless shits like us both
we give the money because we have to spend it
state uses us as scapegoat while also supplying their lobbying corps with money flow towards them
is easy, we're still just part of their scheme, killing people like us would just disrupt the money flow and social peace

why the fuck isn’t this garbage anchored? this is a communist discussion imageboard not an autism support group

newfag.

Isn't police violence a political issue?

buy a ticket to america, you'll get shot the first day and end up on local headlines, guaranteed

tfw cops won't kill me because of white privilege

Attached: Greg-Sestero.jpg (975x600, 217.89K)

That is my question: the US is a much bigger imperialist power than germany. But living conditions are there still significantly worse. How can this be explained from a marxist perspective?

Main factor is the organization of labor, unions in Germany are being infinitely more associated in political decisions (altough this tend to wither) whereas the US's law is basically designed to criminalize large scale organization of workers.

cops in america prob only shoot you if you have a weapon or they have a reason to think you may have a weapon (don't pull up your pants lmao, def reaching for a gun). Then it's instant execution, and most people don't have a problem with that because the alternative (cops have to actually see the weapon and you have to be about to use it on them) is slightly more dead cops.

No poor ass ain't safe from pigs Whitey

Attached: d20807acdd91d487858997312df455456ea4fad407c65308a0934251b3e20dab.jpg (960x726, 41.29K)

suicide by cop isn't an option for me friendo. They'll tell me to put down my weapon and slap me on the wrist. Maybe I can become a political actor who needs assassination, but not as a white guy

Killing people is more "difficult" or "expensive" than you seem to think it is.

This. Unless you're in a very crime-riddled area in a poor neighborhood, killing you is an absolute last resort for them

kys liberal

Check out this porky

Attached: vQDFsKn.jpg (570x380, 50.05K)

Sure they won't.
youtu.be/lt8WuYxSRnY