Moishe Postone

Who were some other great theorists we lost in 2018?

Attached: Losurdo.png (260x353, 149.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-LtddOgUCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Samir Amin

Paul Virilio

good riddence(USER DIES CONTRIBUTING NOTHING TO THE STRUGGLE)

Why don't we rename black power flag to anal fisting flag like on Zig Forums. I think it's super funny

Attached: samir amin.jpeg (333x468, 31.37K)

Robbie Rotten.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x360, 130.28K)

Who do you believe will die in 2019?

capitalism

I know it wasn't 2018 but Mark Fisher dying was a real shame.

Badiou will die of a massive heart attack. These digits confirm.

Losurdo is the ultimate red pill

Oh shit.

Losurdo's last book just seems like typical DUDE LIBERALS SUCK LMAO. Anyone know if it's detailed/well researched/argued?

Screenshotting this for when it happens.

Chantal Mouffe will join Ernesto.

Chomsky. It's time.

Fuck.

Unrelated, but I got kicked out of a leftist reading group for pronouncing it "mo-ishii posu-toh-ne"

Wolff

youtube.com/watch?v=G-LtddOgUCE

Richard or Antonio?

Naomi

It's fantastic. It's pretty much the ultimate "UM AKSCHULLY" to all of those retards who view themselves as the true defenders of individual liberty and rights (TM) when they call themselves classical liberals.

Most of it is just going back to the really horrid shit that liberals thinkers have defended by quoting them themselves, so it's not like it can be dismissed as a smear piece when it uses their own words to do the defaming for them.

Well researched, well sourced, well argued. Give it a read. Do it for old "Stalin did nothing wrong" man.

me tbh ngl ded srs mang ded srs

Is AW still a thing? Whatever happened to him?

And so can anyone who wants to be a commy. Stalin did nothing wrong?!?! Try reading anything evidence based, youtube is no educator morons. You all love Russia so much?? You can go live in the Gulag and get the fuck out of our country thanks. Swamp creatures like you all are exactly what’s wrong with this country. Get educated, read a book, try giving a hit about someone besides yourself, work hard & stop jerking each other off haters. We need productive society members, not grown babies operating out of dark holes in their mothers basements.

Attached: 28B908E6-AFED-4E9A-90F9-A33F02228D09.jpeg (750x665, 123.58K)

He's been gone some time now, unfortunately - at least in my own opinion. Productive conversation and dialogue never emerged while he was here, but he was relatively well acquainted with the work he interacted with, despite being an unbearable pedant sometimes

Zizek ODs on coke.

Avital Ronell might go to jail for sexual abuse. I guess that counts as death.