Are you willing to lose your job over your politics?

Are you willing to lose your job over your politics?

Do you believe in denying people services over politics?

Attached: vape-shop-trump.jpg (636x358, 29.59K)

I would rather not but communists lose their job over their politics all the time, it just does not require a media circus to achieve it and thus goes unnoticed.
We used to be arrested for it, you know.
I dont have any service I can deny anyone so boohoo

Hell yes so long as it's worth it.
Hell yes so long as its worth it.

Both questions are situational as fuck

i did my part boys.

You are based as Stalin.

No and yes respectively

I'd drop kick a white male who won't check his privilege on national news so the proletariat can know that the workers' revolution is here.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Attached: BackToPol.png (546x700, 322.44K)

It's not in my will, If I have to take action against something then I'll do it, my being doesn't mean shit so what's the point of acting and working just for myself?

Only pussy fuccbois have jobs you dumb fucking nerd.
Why don't you clean that Bezos off your face when you're done sucking him off?
Just kidding, I know you're going to keep fellating him forever.

I don't believe in offering services at all, so how do you deny something which isn't given? Post-Fordism is a failure. Where is your precious society now? Collapsing into itself? Sloughing off it's illusory stability with each passing neoliberal failure?

Yeah, probably. Being a part of a union always puts you at that risk.

How do you deny someone something that isn't in your power to give? You can refuse and get fired, but they'll just find someone else.

lol this guy is just a left-liberal sperg who's watched too much MSNBC. He is the enemy, and even MORE of an enemy than the trump guy because at least trump is like a bonaparte to neoliberal globalism

I was legit confused after watching this. Why is the Magapede bringing up capitalism? WTF does that have to do with anything? And why is he acting like ginger clerk kid loosing his $10/hour job would be worse than getting aids and cancer on your birthday? Just…what the actual fuck America?

Attached: 18c.gif (320x180, 1.38M)

I hate them both equally, tbh.

Yes
Depends what the issue is. If it’s something stupid like “muh red team, muh blue team”, no

NAAAAAAAAP

Let's cut to the fucking chase here since it's quite transparent what you're trying to do with your questions.
No, I do not agree with any "leftist" who supports the James Damore firing or political censorship on YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter. Anyone who claims to be progressive or revolutionary and think it's fundamentally good for society if corporate shareholders have the legal ability to intellectually ghettoize dissenting opinion is obviously reactionary as fuck.
It's no mystery that this is why trade unions have been so utterly neutered in this country, even if McCarthyism never happened (which is impossible) it's these very retards which stifle the power of the working class in this country.
The anger I feel towards the subhumans who fancy themselves leftists and think it's okay for corporations to censor people for arbitrary reasons like saying the n-word or supporting the gender binary can only be equated to the feeling one would get when he is about to achieve an orgasm but is forced to hold it in because the woman you're fucking is too scared of her parents to get pregnant.
Are the people Google, Facebook and Twitter targeting fascist as fuck? of course. but just because it pleases your cowardice towards fascism it does not make it okay. That's really the problem with this country in the end I guess, not enough integrity and far too much cowardice. George Carlin was right, Americans are weak.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x632, 420.79K)

As opposed to what? It is their private property, so they make the rules; the profit motive doesn't give a fuck about your principles. It is clear cut evidence of how liberal democracy has failed, because its ideals are at odds with how capitalism fundamentally works.
The reason we don't care about private media censoring rightists isn't simply because we disagree with them, it's because they are massive hypocrites. They demand capitalism, then bitch and moan when they get it.

"capitalism is when corporations are allowed to ban dissent. stop trying to fight for specific rights in the party system stupid prole! women's rights and slavery are just symptoms of capitalism so you shouldn't try to prevent them" - Karl Marx

no

kill yourself self-loathing faggot. dialectics aren't spineless.

So are you just unaware of all the people who have lost their jobs for being pro-union or…?

that is not why people are being censored, the people pulling their adds from Tuckers segment are losing millions of dollars. Many large private companies do not make money, they exist exclusively for social engineering