Reminder that the same people that complain about any small reference to communism in any way don't give a shit about...

boards.4channel.org/qa/thread/2524167

Reminder that the same people that complain about any small reference to communism in any way don't give a shit about nazi references anywhere else.

Attached: mao-lmao-tshirt-square.png (851x851, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/198431706
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf? is this really moot?

Attached: 1546331682015.jpg (1704x2272, 881.96K)

Facial structure matches

based

/ourguy/ confirmed

That's him for sure

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (567x83, 11.26K)

A new way of saying "gommunism is when the gubbermand does stuff"

Stalinist bureaucracy was a mistake

Literally a liberal

How cucked can halfchan get?
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/198431706
Look at this shit

I giggled.

W-what more can you expect from balts? Fuck these spoiled reactionary brats.

thats a reactionary line of logic

Remember when Zig Forums used to be redpilled enough to hate the CIA as much as we did? I unironically like old-Zig Forums Nazis more than post-election Zig Forums boomers. I'd honestly put Republicans in camps before I put Nazis there.

The CIA are NAZBOL GANG

I wouldn't put it past hiroyuki to remove that banner if he sees that thread, as japs, the few who aren't nihilist, are very anti-communist

That is because Nazis were better people than Commies.

false and disproven by me

It's like I'm living in a parallel universe
What the fuck happened

better at being classcucked for sure

Better people, but less correct by a long shot.

Hilarious. One can recognize and appreciate many of the features of the USSR and still rightly criticize it. More workers' self-management was needed

This. The Soviet Union was seriously flawed, but it's intellectually dishonest to downplay or ignore its achievements.

Self-evidently false. The mass deaths caused by either are not comparable unless you're a brainlet liberal who needs reality to be distilled to the point of meaninglessness to understand anything.

The system that was set up during Stalin's leadership obviously wasn't perfect, but it was fantastic for the era. The real problem was revisionists acting like it was all that was necessary and no further advancements or improvements were needed.

literal NPC

Attached: 0aa9bcf27f8e27c3e147b5a46144d9f9a4bca0ec6eb5965e211487e6753bc8dc.jpg (307x307, 12.46K)

Here's a timeline for you. After 4/pol/ shifted from being a bunch of Ron Paul fags into becoming Nazis, they did a deal with the devil which lead to their board slowly morphing into what it is now.

Attached: 78.png (662x1675, 244.29K)

This is only part related, but do you have the Stormfront Zig Forums influencing screenshots?

Yeah, but going on about stormfags in the current year is similar to Zig Forums going on about JIDF.
Stormfront is basically dead. The Right Side forums are probably where a lot of their activity went, and they're known to shill on chans en masse similar to on Stormfront, they did this on 8/pol/. But TRS is an entirely private forum last I checked unlike Stormfront.

Attached: swarmfront.png (1360x1888, 2.11M)

I'm only interested in this as part of the history of Zig Forums. Do you know anything about how /new/ was in the 4chon days?

rip lad

Boomers discovered Zig Forums.

Nazis were demonic like all fascists.

if you mean Zig Forums, exactly how you imagine /b/ running a news forum would be. racist but albeit unlike Zig Forums.