Vermin Supreme running for LP presidential nomination

He's doing it, boys!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Libertarian_Party_presidential_primaries

Will you critically support Vermin in his campaign to save the Libertarian Party from statist reactionism?

Attached: vermin1.jpg (744x538 12.82 KB, 462.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodmorningrev.wordpress.com/2008/08/14/elections-a-trap-for-fools/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf I love bootman now

Nice spectacle. Such clowns.

Comrade Vermin will destroy the bourgeoisie

Vermin is unironically the only serious choice in electoral politics.

The one thing I hate more than bourgeois democracy is the "ironic" "protest" "parties" trying to "prove a point" by "hacking" elections. Without exception they are deeply nihilistic and make mockery of the very real suffering of the electorate.

You don't speak for the electorate. I think it's funny.

I never claimed to speak for them, I speak of them, their specific type of misery you seem to be oblivious to.

goodmorningrev.wordpress.com/2008/08/14/elections-a-trap-for-fools/

Not to diminish your point, but the electoral success of the monster raving loony party does demand an explanation here

Vermin Supreme is actually, unironically a better candidate than the mainstream ones. With or without the humor. I mean consider for a moment that Donald Trump is president and ask yourself how serious this shit really is. Even in a serious match, Verm's politics blow the competition away.

In an insane political climate, the only serious candidate is the non-serious one.

I actually agree with you. What's interesting is that Libertarians get elected all the time when they run as Republicans. Socdems get elected too when they run as Democrats. A revolution within form is the most effective strategy in American politics.

Beyond that 3rd party candidates are used cynically as spoilers. I personally know a Democratic party functionary who told me if a Libertarian isn't running they pick someone in the room to run. Republicans do the same with the Green party.

I know a Democrat who voted Trump in the open primaries specifically so he'd be elected and it would kill the GOP. The cynicism pervades everywhere.

Just a shit version of the Monster Raving Loony Party tbh

Democrats are not a real political party and therefore cannot be reformed. Entryism is pointless in the US.

This. I hate ironic politics more than anything. They treat it like a hobby. Peak alienation

Vermin Supreme would unironically be a good president though

this

This.

Vermins form of Political satire and Comedy is very similar to that of the Yippies attempting to elect a pig as president in 68 because "One was already in the Whitehouse anyway"
Unfortunately much like the Yippies this never / will not make any impactful change on the goverment and politics

Attached: IMG_0084.JPG (1280x818 55.52 KB, 44.82K)

I met him once and he was nice. He was at a festival surrounded by a small crowd getting pics and I saw the giant boot poking out the top. I knew right then that it was Vermin Supreme.

Genius

who hurt you