Non-american here. What type of person tends to join the Democrat Cops of America...

Non-american here. What type of person tends to join the Democrat Cops of America? '

Attached: 8391.jpg (586x984, 280.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/udEymYj1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm a member but not particularly active. From what I've seen in my local it's just a broad cross section of the left. Mostly urban service workers, teachers, (petit-bourgeois) grad students, a few union guys in their thirties, etc. A petit-bourgeois business owner here and there.

I don't think there's a particularly personality "type."

Actual Literal FBI and CIA who then leave if you say that Palestine that will be free from shore to shore.

that pic is extremely horrible

Radlibs and succdems fighting over who gets to post memes on the official accounts.

liberals

Attached: 1424030093869.jpg (900x1002, 136.97K)

Purple-haried strong womyn and plural troons with all their headmates

Believe me, some Zionist showed up asking our opinions about Palestine and people told him it was an Apartheid state and he left in a huff.

This place sucks. I'm done.

Why the fuck do people still believe in horoscopes? That's the dumbest shit ever.

Thanks for dredging up that Zig Forums shit, friendo.

calling out liberals is not Zig Forums shit

I was here when that was first posted. It's from Zig Forums.

That image is old as shit and the Cultural Marxism bit was added later

the picture is a leftypol original

also writing off complex movements you don't understand as Zig Forums shit is being very intellectually dishonest

I'm not kidding. Here's a prominent member of the now-dominant Arpwel wing:

pastebin.com/raw/udEymYj1

what is that

Arpwel is a talking bird website faggot who claims that left leaning organizations(including the infamously pozzed DS.A, which he is a part of)are “toxic” for women and minorities and bitches about verbal ableism and other non-issues.
He’s the child of a billionaire and donated thousands to HRC to boot.
He’s more or less everything wrong with the modern left in America.

That's the guy who claims to be "disabled" because he has self-diagnosed autism right? Just more proof that "ableism" is largely a cudgel for wreckers and nothing more.

No, that was the original. The image you’re probably familiar with was an edit.

The use of rebranded Nazi memes to try to subtly get us into nationalism was certainly Zig Forums shit.

Not just any billionaire, but an executive at The Carlyle Group. But if you point this out, the DeviantArt rejects that compose most of the Democrat Cops of America now will file a time-consuming grievance against you for "doxing an organizer."

He has an army of pueple-haired tumblrinas, mentally ill ☭TANKIE☭s, and schizophrenics LARPing as troons backing him up in the org.

[Citation Needed]

The use of the phrase "Cultural Marxism" was misguided at worst, the original also had one with a white nationalist.

No they would stay if you said that

obviously just aggro libs
once trump is gone they'll scatter to the wind

Social climbers

What he's actually describing is the phenomenon of "tulpas" or "tulpamancy", which is actually a real thing. I created one for two weeks or so just to see if it was legit.

Turning it into a political identity is extremely fucking retarded though

The one you're familiar with says "Identity politics to the trash, left and right, workers of the world, unite!", right? Just take a look at it. The Nazi guy is a hasty edit of the SJW and the lower picture is in a completely different art style. Some Zig Forumsyp posted your pic and we edited it to this.

Once again, this clearly isn't the original. It's edited. Just look at it.

Attached: idpol to the trash.png (1724x1633, 1.22M)

Tulpaism is literally just giving yourself slow motion disassociative Identity disorder