Coming war

We all know that as long as there is Capital there will be wars so it's really only a matter of time until a world war, and it can only be a world war due to the economic interconnection of every nation (the marked territory of this or that Porky), breaks out and we're all fucking screwed. Every relevant nation seems to be heaping up armaments.

What will you do?
Are you ready in any way for the coming catastrophes?
Has anyone on the left addressed what must be done in those conditions.
Or do you think it will continue as relatively small "skirmishes" and economic sanctions against 2nd and 3rd grade nations that step out of line while the Great Powers play intrigue with one another?

Attached: 7b0.jpg (746x982, 136.35K)

It's gonna be fucktonnes of proxy wars. They ain't stupid enough to throw nukes.

Could be nuclear war by accident. With such high stakes and with everybody's nerves in high gear, miscalculations are made and misunderstandings could happen. No reason not to at least be prepared for the worst.
My country recently started stocking up on iodide pills and sent out flyers advising every household to stock up on basic survival gear and provisions. We shouldn't take this lightly.

Probably not going to be a world war. Everyone has nuke's and war is becoming increasingly unprofitable.

From the point of view of the elites and political leaders, there's no need to face the risks of a major war. The goal of every military aggression is to make a segment of the bourgeoisie richer, but a full-scale war represents a threat to their very existence, so few of those segments would be willing to go along.

Instead, what these leaders will do is continue to fight for control of resources by influencing the politics of different countries, states and cities, and this can range from mere corruption and economic blackmail to a coup d'etat or civil war if they refuse to play along.

So we're not about to fight a major war, but several different countries are about to fight minor wars and conflicts, between factions that correspond to different international interests. Only when all of those are firmly placed within one camp or another that a major war becomes a threat.

Some scenarios I have planned:
1. We get attacked and our country is not fascist:
1a. We have a chance, I will enlist to defend myself and my country
1b. No chance, flee to england, resistance from there
2. Country turns fascist. I am in danger due to my politics. Try to flee to cuba.
3. Country doesnt turn fascist but we attack. Stay in country, either object or enlist and try to build dissident movement. War allowed both the russian, chinese, spartacist and other revolutions to occur, its our best bet.
4. The dykes break, idk move to germany or belgium I guess.

Lol no how am I supposed to be ready? Buy a gun I cant buy to fight a fleet of killer drones high in the sky? Build a bunker in the middle of an urbanized country?

Africa will probably get pretty hairy with proxy wars between china and NATO then the global apocalyptic Nazi masturbation fantasy will kick off in 2030 thanks to ecological COLLAPSE, crop failure and rare mineral exhaustion.

The era of direct confrontation between major powers is over, and has been for some time. Not only are modern wars between powerful countries far to destructive to be profitable, but the ruling classes of most countries are deeply intertwined and internationalized. Generally speaking there is no longer any such thing as a national bourgeoisie anymore.

You missed a perfect opportunity to say something about the Boon Wars.

Poetic.
You're all kikes/porkies for not allowing torpedos.

i'm guessing you aren't popular with other Zig Forumsacks

that's a first
got a source on that?

There are some of those people over there on Zig Forums, but it's to about the same degree of them saying everyone here is a fag.

Where do you live? Albania?

America is already fighting like a dozen wars of aggression in order to maintain its dying empire. Ideally the coming war will bring those back to the states and make them pay for all the children they have slaughtered in the name of capital. Let us also hope that America's many lapdogs are also taken out as well, especially those in Latin America. The world must make an example out of them.

They thought that after 1815 as well. Sooner or later some fuck up will happen and Us bombets will be ovet Shanghai and Chinese ships will be in US waters

us debt calculator

While at the same time it seems like Blackwater is coming back to the middle east.

and?

War between great powers is still possible but the stakes won't be as high as they used to be, if it happens. No one would risk a full-scale invasion of a major foreign power like what happened in 45', as today such an adventure could easily result in nuclear exchange.

Expect the next Great War to break out in Kashmir, the Pacific, Palestine, Ukraine, or literally anywhere in Africa.

its definitely profitable for the people issuing the wars

Everyone dies together? It's kind of romantic actually.

Attached: jonestown-1.jpg (1800x1200, 2.52M)

War is just a continuation of politics by other means.

Wow. Great quote tovarish. Such intelligence.

Waiting the rain to not cry alone

just kys

The de-industrialization of America was done to prevent any true working class uprising and to neuter any possible revolutionary civil war.
The working class of America during the 70s was at the peak of its power and only growing, and so the Reganites and their neoliberal Clintonite stooges gutted the country to stop that from happening.

The modern American left is the Democrat Cops of America. You may be repulsed to hear that but the reality is that people like us are in a tiny minority compared to them. The working class has been so demoralized by the repeated betrayals of the social democrats that they no longer aspire to revolution and have themselves become increasingly reactionary, pining for the 'good old days' when they could actually afford to care for their families. The Democrat Cops of America and their type effectively keeps the working class from being interested in leftist politics because most working people have begun to equate their goofy bullshit with the decline of their society, and so they make an easy scapegoat for the capitalists. To most American working people, the left = dumb college students with funny dyed hair.
The reason to reject IDpol isn't that IDpol is inherently fascistic, it can even be explicitly anti-fascist.
The reason to reject IDpol is that it inevitably leads to fascism, as it poisons leftist movement and pits them against members of the working class before the revolution can happen. This inevitably leads to a reaction. It's a phenomenon that can be observed repeatedly happening, with disastrous results every time.

Hi :DDD Let's discuss dialectics of nuclear weapons.
They are designed to destroy entire continents while their main use is not to use them (deter your enemies from launching their nukes).

How is this contradiction gonna be resolved?
Are we gonna stay in this fragile equilibrium forever? (I doubt)
Will we eventually get rid of all the nukes? If so, when? (when the gubermint will wither away?) Will we keep some nukes to defend from ayylmaos?
How does revolution has to deal with nukes? What if there is a revolution in Russia for example, but they are not fast enough to seize their nuclear arsenal, and imperialist scum kills all of them in a nuclear holocaust? How should this change the tactics of a revolutionary movement?

Discuss. All superhot theormonuclear takes are welcome :DD