Kim Jong Un's New Year Speech

I got flashbacks to that one time Brezhnev did his new year's speech, only this wasn't as wholesome. What did you guys think of Kim's speech?

youtube.com/watch?v=YLWqqDVWsXo

Attached: thicc.jpg (968x681, 61.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mvI5UNPgw8
youtube.com/watch?v=OaXfnyWS1xc
bbc.com/news/magazine-31628415
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

full speech here: youtube.com/watch?v=2mvI5UNPgw8

Are the subs accurate? Is this weird ominous music edited in or was it a part of the broadcast?

If you look at the full one it seems the ominous music was intentional and the subs are somewhat accurate.

He doesn't look that good in a western styled suit. I thought he looked rough on TV and he looks like a BBK in that picture.

That music is fucking badass.

I was only able to masturbate to completion 7 times while watching the speech. :( I know there are stronger comrades than me out there, but I hope 7 isn't worthy of ridicule. hold me

The chair and room is also too big, it makes him look like a midget.

I agree. Bring back the Mao suit and make everything smaller. Make him seem like a giant.

Requesting a picture where Trump is holding up a treaty/executive order signifying surrender to DPRK, embracement of Juche and appointment of supreme Marchall Kim Jong Un as American president.

It is just the glockenspiel from the belltower

Not only do they live in a dystopian Kafkaesque world, they even have the soundtrack.

What if DPRK is just a part of the spectacle meant to lure radical discontent people into comfy daydreaming?

youtube.com/watch?v=OaXfnyWS1xc

That music was badass

oh ho ho but it is bbc.com/news/magazine-31628415

Attached: deng.png (487x401, 294.81K)

Big Bourgeois Cock

Big Bourgeois Cuck

Attached: non-euclidian laughter.jpg (736x981, 100.05K)