An AfD politician got beat almost to death

A member of parliament for Germany’s far-right AfD party was severely beaten in the street in Bremen on Monday evening in what police said was probably a politically motivated attack.

Frank Magnitz, who is also the AfD’s Bremen chairman, was seriously injured by three masked men who knocked him out with a piece of wood and kicked him in the head as he lay on the ground, the AfD’s branch in the city said in a statement on Facebook.

Attached: afd2.jpg (1010x994 117.04 KB, 126.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HXbIDwLeeEo
youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaVk4G1jg
twitter.com/MDRAktuell/status/1082951580238966785
mdr.de/nachrichten/politik/inland/afd-magnitz-polizei-sucht-tatverdaechtige-100.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ahh. So the AfD's rise to power begins. You faggots said it wasn't going to happen, but Europe as a whole is fucked. If you're a European, just escape to NK if you can.(lol)

Well. We all know what happened the last time lmao

Youre a fucking retard.

NK girls are cute and its a very comfy country, would they accept a 3D artistas commie?

Lol pol stay delusional

They were still winning on the 8th of May as well lmao

ACCELERATE!

Attached: business-man-hitting-himself-with-a-red-boxing-glove-in-the-face-F0NGC5.jpg (1300x956, 127.01K)

Based

If this was the case America would be Le Ethnostate already

Attached: 3918d30f0b1816f4b96c36d730041de5c00fcd5c_hq.gif (358x201, 962.62K)

Uhm, sweetie, Hitler got into power by getting beaten in a pub.

And then he won and established a thousand year reich.

That's too bad.

Laughed audibly

Attached: Zelda CD-I - Wand of Gamelon - You've Killed me!!! Good.-ZTt-kfPvRks.mp4 (640x480, 667.58K)

and i thought it was thanks to socdems voting in hindenburg and kissing capitalists ass who shoved millions up hitlers ass and propaganda campaigns as well as SA street terror (with help by the spd yet again outlawing only the RFB) after they lost 6 million votes in the last election before they set the reichstag in flames to terrorize and jail communists and sympathizers

but yeah, it was him taking a punch somewhere in his life

Daily reminder that if you are going to attack fascists make sure to either humiliate them with a sucker punch or kill them. Don't do it half way.

Agreed 100% with this. No witnesses, no connection between you and them, you'll never get caught.

Attached: RAF.png (200x197, 9.59K)

Adventurism: the group

Didn't one of them become a leading Neo-Nazi?

Yep. Horst Mahler.

A few of them are still running around Europe robbing armoured vans apparently.

Yeah they turn up every 5 years or so when they run out of money and rob another one

IMAGINE MY SHOCK!

is AfD going down like BUF did back in the day? By losing street fights?

1) BUF was far smaller than the the AfD was a few years ago
2) The BUF was cucked by street battles but the main thing that killed it was all of them getting put in prison during the war.

Can we please get BO to filter thousand year reich into 12 year reich?

Can you explain this in a little more detail?

youtu.be/HXbIDwLeeEo

mixup of numbers, my bad
2 million votes lost from election in july '32 to november of the same year for the nazis which gave them the signal to go after the gaining communists, with admittedly "only" 600thousend + gaining majority of votes in Berlin area

According to Wikipedia, Magnitz was in earlier years a member of the german communist party :x

I don't think so. Both Oskar Lafontaine (former SPD, now LINKE) and Wolfgang Schäuble (CDU) are survivors of assassination attempts (both happened in 1990). Neither of them could judo-transform the empathy for their personal suffering into strong support for anything. I guess there wasn't that much empathy to begin with. Politics in Germany isn't as emotional as in America.

I was questioning while it was "almost to death" before I knew this. I demand they finish the fucking job now.

This is one of the few world filters I would support

Traitor

Always gives me a kek to see middle class liberal centrist takes, aka redditors, opinions.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (927x281, 41.68K)

Of course I like AfD people being punched, but this just plays into their hands.

AND IN THE END, IT HAS TO BE THIS WAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

Okay, Justin Trudeau

God forbid we end up in a situation where the right play victim.

We know they will, so why do we pull stuff like this. The common nazi can always be punched, but targeting a politicion in a state-government is a big happening. The vast majority of people, meaning the vast majority of proletarians, will see this as another reason to oppose leftist politics, not take part in it. If this guy was some hated figure or had some sort of dirty background that could be used as justification it would be one thing, but this guy could aslo have been a conservative from what I've read about him.

The vast majority of people won't remember this a month from now. See Lafo.

Because they play the victim card no matter what, even when things are going well for them. Look at the bendy bananas in the UK.

Crypto-fashs need beatings

Attached: 100.gif (300x126, 6.34K)

Rechtsuntermenschen dindu nuffin

after playing around with google translate I see this says "murders in total", but it doesn't say if it's committed by or committed upon (to be clear, I'm betting on "by")

Let me make a guess:
This incident has been carried out by the nazis themself, just to have a pretext to go full fascist.

Attached: 800px-Reichstagsbrand.jpg (800x1025, 161.43K)

Nah I'm just saying that they find anything to be victim of to the point of inventing grand conspiracies with no substance, but you're right they do false flag themselves.

anarkiddies are the worst kind of w*Sternoid. Smashing litteraly-whos is all you w*Sternoid scum can do. This will only turn away centrist normies . And for those proles who fell for right-wing populsim it will only reinforce their beliefs:

Shut the fuck up.

This is like a parody of spolied rich kids jfc

Collective Consciouness fits those fuckers far better.
youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaVk4G1jg

Liberals get the beatings too

It's a trope that's at least a decade old, liberals think if everyone was well educated they'd be a liberal.

how do we know this is even a smashie attack? or even a left wing one?

Reminder that Liberals are Fascists with a Smiley Face on them and deserve to be shot because when the day comes they will support Fascists.

No Mercy must be shown.

They need to be shot like they do to Golden Dawn in Greece.

Guarantee you're the same reactionary hammer & sickle poster astroturfing from Zig Forums

Excellent. Retarded left (I know, pleonasm, duh) walks into traps as usual.

You. Just. Couldn't. Keep. It. Up. But. Had. To. Sperg.

What a shame

This.

You don't fear Hitler. You fear millions behind him, the "silent majority" you cannot control.

For instance, at Marburg I pretend I'm leftist normie. But I vote AfD. You can't see me, you can't recognize me, you can't discern me from the mass of normies whatsoever. But I'm the one who will get Hitler in power. You simply cannot fathom the orgasmic experience I get when I go into the voting booth and check AfD but then go out with colleagues to pub and we discuss leftist politics and I pretend I voted Die Linke.

lol

Because one thing Zig Forums types are known for is their good grasp of leftist politics, ability to satirise without giving the game away immediately, and never sperg out and alienate people.

Most of the time crocodile tears about anti-fascist action are used as a justification to dunk on leftists. It is the same media outrage that followed the G20 riots, and the average Kraut happily buys into this and rather complain about "the lazy Greeks wanting our money" instead of adressing the problems in the overall political and corporate structure in neoliberal Germany.

To give one example, pic related is an article from one of our biggest newspapers, and it practically normalises fascism. Höcke is part of the volkisch wing of the AfD, even the leading AfD members have tried to expell him, because that guy is a textbook fascist with literal NutSac talking points. The article portrays his "worries" about the political discourse become more "rough", heads the article with a picture of him being in a thinker pose, and guess what the funniest thing is? The article doesn't mention ONCE his political affiliation, he is portrayed as your average politician stating his opinion.

Do you want to know why the MSM in Germany doesn't already fully embrace the AfD? Because most of their editorial staff is literally required by a code of conduct to represent American and Israeli interests (see Springer), and the AfD is more cozy with Russia and disrupts the imperialist consensus by not being 100% behind #Assadmustgo or whatever. If it weren't for geopolitical differences, the AfD would be the favourite child of the media here.

Attached: prsbrhrjgd921.png (960x846, 568.15K)

Nah, you're just afraid if any of these things actually happen at all

twitter.com/MDRAktuell/status/1082951580238966785
lmao

Wait so literally the only thing that's keeping Germany from going Nazi is the USA?

I'm torn between a coup happening and Nazi Germany declaring war on the USA and USA still being the main power.

We'll just make you get drunk so you spill the beans. What comes after that…. well, shills deserve no mercy.

It's probably hyperbolic but that is probably the case. If it wasn't for the geopolitical alignment with the NATO bloc, from which Germany actively profits from, it would have turned 14/88 already. Now that the power of the USA starts to fade, and with Europe having to choose their own alignment, German capital naturally orients itself towards fascism.

Yeah the dude got robbed apparently but the reaction is "how could the left do this???" So you might as well smash him because you're damned if you, damned if you don't.

>mdr.de/nachrichten/politik/inland/afd-magnitz-polizei-sucht-tatverdaechtige-100.html

Seems like the police said the CCTV showed that someone tripped him instead of beating him

"Liberals get the bullet too" except they actually don't, because anarkiddies are liberals and can only ever pluck up the "courage" to batter powerless randomers with icky views.
The fact that these things mostly happen in Germany the classcuck capital of the world should be proof enough of how utterly retarded they are

Come on now, they're high up there but they're not the USA.

Attached: ogbclhu6ms021.png (1024x414, 203.12K)

The neoliberal, conservative and just general right aligned factions have around 90% of the support of Germany. Being a right-wing idiot in Germany IS being a normal fag. You fucking dunce.

Sounds like you have terminal liberalism.

>mdr.de/nachrichten/politik/inland/afd-magnitz-polizei-sucht-tatverdaechtige-100.html
This says Magnitz is out of hospital now and the police got video of the attack and it isn't quite as described by the AfD. According to the AfD, three attackers had a Kantholz (rectangular slat of wood) and kicked him while he was on the ground. Based on the video, here is what happened: Three people approached Magnitz from behind, they didn't have anything in their hands; one of them punched him from behind, resulting in him falling over (he is 66). No kicking is seen there, they immediately ran away. So the estimate by the police is that all his wounds are from the fall.

I remember someone posted some sort of article that the site started with a j or something about the volkisch wing. Anyone have it?

Zig Forumsyps love to think they are radicals

Why isn't he dead, you had him and you let him live.

Attached: garfield.png (500x148, 320.16K)

Dude fell over and hit his head. Try reading the thread before you post, faggot

If I group up neoliberals (40%), conservatives (40%) and fascists (

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

AfD has like a 15-20% approval rating.

Lolno, Gauland can barely get above 13% approval. All voting intentions show 16% as a top cap, they cannot break through their initial base of Ossie boomers.

There should be brigades that patrol the streets and do this to every drumph supporter and administering on the spot loyalty tests and doing this to anyone who fails.

America needs to be purged with blood

They stupid MAGA hats should mark them for death.

Attached: 10ab1ff716e38d921c3c7beab098e9b79b8cbc654d374ea3952ec8cc7cc904a3.jpg (1200x900, 234.48K)

Satire, or chapocel? Impossible to tell.

tbqh, like Merkel's party is any better. I know there are tons of parties in Germany atm, but I'd have to research it more.

They are all garbage. CduCsu, Spd, Linke, Grün, AfD and there are some liberal liberals in there too

The only redeeming thing about Deutschland atm is the rosaluxemburg stiftung. They (knowingly or not) finance some great things in Serbia, Slovenia, Croatia.

wasnt that guy dishonorably discharged?

Wasn’t that guy married to a Turk and isn’t AFD just lukewarm centrist?

You got proof of your allegation concerning the editorial staff in “MSM” German media being required to represent American and Israeli interests?

AfD is center right with real fascists leaving for pic related

Attached: 011119-germany-far-right-cornflower1.jpg (618x410, 48.83K)

*One bloke leaving for it, remember the centrists left the AfD left to form Die Blaue Partei.
AfD is still pretty radical right wing considering its leader says Germany should be proud of its achievement in WWII.