Ban All Democrap Shrills

Ban Them. We're getting flooded.

I'd rather have full on Fash posting than Liberals shrilling.

Attached: Democrap.png (544x301, 299.08K)

But muh based Tulsi

What we really need are fewer posts.

ban all tankfag larpers

Trump is better than any Tulsi even if she's good because he is literally destroying the USA. All Leftists need to do is actually fucking organize. If someone who actually wants to fix the USA into power then it's bad.

she’s an isolationist you fuckwit. actually kill yourself you larper

Attached: kimochi warui.jpg (1280x720, 78.59K)

Trump is the first American president who is not a FreeMason since JFK. IF Hillary Clinton would of won the election they would have eliminated many freedoms in the US and turned much power over to the Luciferian UN.

Do your research before you speak or STFU.

The only non establishment president was Carter and they knocked him the fuck out like a dog whenever he tried to do something good.

Are you copypasting comments from youtube?

The USA must be literally destroyed because it is the headquarters of Capitalism. Wall Street needs to be nuked.

This is Zig Forums.

Stop being a fucking edgelord.

you're retarded, good to know you aren't in any position of authority.

I'm a fucking Communist as should be posters on this board. We only support that which will wipe out Capitalism.

This is a position Marx would strongly disagree with.

nuking new york just kills 8 million proles and gives capitalism yet another reason to suppress communism.

Yes, destroying America will destroy capitalism, how smart you are. Stop playing pretend and engage in real politics. American working people don't deserve to die for no reason

Oh they won't. Their deaths won't be in vain.

You're either retarded or a troll, fuck off and stop treating real life like a game.

He gave a speech the other week with a bunch of bald-headed men with masonic rings and lapel pins.

Attached: 7B37A8AC-B73B-4351-B636-1175AC83DF02.jpeg (540x560, 52.64K)

None of the Americans that were killed on 9/11 were working class.

what about the firefighters and paramedics?

labour aristocracy who deserved to die

But Hillary Clinton isn't a mason either because women can't be masons. They do a booby check during the initiation ceremony.

Attached: image025-tm.jpg (600x909, 197.46K)

i agree that you cant reform the institution from within, but nuking new york is unironically bad optics
commies rise up

you are mental children. I hope one day you'll grow up and realize there is a major disconnect between your fantasies and reality.

That guy didn't fail the booby check?

some masonic lodges allow women, especially in france