Bat'ko and the Pierre drama

wew, why the fuck
Yeez, is bat'ko trying to seem full of virtue by blocking people? Is this what will bring in a new October revolution?
Like how do people that react this way even sit at a bar or talk with coworkers without hating/ignoring everyone of them except that one transgender anarcho communist with blue hair and very well read on intersectionality?

Here's Pierre's video:
youtu.be/PZKsPD3bWvU
Here's Bat'ko video:
youtu.be/VmMg3l_zgwM

I know I know, eceleb bullshit, but it made me frustrated and I got to share this feeling.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900 144.32 KB, 80.83K)

This thread is going to be deleted.

OHHH Nobody gives a shiit

zoomers are like that they are the true soy generation they fully drank the Jewish cool aid

*Strasserite

ECELEBS ARE CANCER
ECELEBS ARE CANCER
ECELEBS ARE CANCER
ECELEBS ARE CANCER
ECELEBS ARE CANCER
ECELEBS ARE CANCER
ECELEBS ARE CANCER
ECELEBS ARE CANCER
ECELEBS ARE CANCER
ECELEBS ARE CANCER
ECELEBS ARE CANCER
ECELEBS ARE CANCER
ECELEBS ARE CANCER
ECELEBS ARE CANCER
ECELEBS ARE CANCER
ECELEBS ARE CANCER
ECELEBS ARE CANCER
ECELEBS ARE CANCER
ECELEBS ARE CANCER
ECELEBS ARE CANCER
ECELEBS ARE CANCER
ECELEBS ARE CANCER
ECELEBS ARE CANCER

Strasserites, Asserites all of you!

We must support the Taliban against Soviet Imperialism!

lmfao this is gay, also yeah, pierre is an asshole

Does Bat'ko even post here anymore? He's changed a lot since the days of The Zig Forums Choir when he was a lot more edgy and "problematic". Maybe he's outgrown this board for being fulla Comrade Pierre Tru-Dank hardline anti-idpol types now.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT

Take it to the /leftytrash/ thread pls

Attached: 1538322211587.gif (652x562, 391.54K)

Bat'ko gets the bullet first. That mysoginistic troon shilling weeaboo.

It was cancer then, its cancer today. kys

is this the power of dialectics

Attached: 1494526798279.png (1975x2495, 3M)

I lol'd

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-201055_Firefox.jpg (1080x603, 114.33K)

Get a better sense of humor, imageboards have fried your brain

Yeah TBH I never liked Pierre anyway but still Batko's holier than thou attitude about us pisses me off

Both of these people are retarded but Batko seems like a dumb lib mad on the Internet.

who the fuck cares

They're our progeny

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (822x196, 49.17K)

Do liberals even read Marx?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (790x328, 49.18K)

I know, i know. It just make me giggle thats all

people had already made up their minds about this place two years ago and i don't think this is going to really impact public opinion but w/e

He still lurks just to see when people mention him. It's a hell of a drug

These people still exist?

m8….

Whores, addicts and trannies: The western left.

But to post on this before this thread is deleted, it isn't anything new for Pierre to make such comments as he's known to get drunk and just shitpost all over social media. Bat'ko is fucking retarded though, especially since he started hanging out with anarchist spectacle and the whole unironic pro-idpol leftist crowd. The only reason he cares about Pierre's shitposting now is because it affected someone in his new Twitter circle and his following took notice. Most of his complaints on Pierre also revolve around him using slurs and being a "SWERF", which isn't something even alien to ML's and the far-left. Also, you can tell Pierre's comments were purposely done with the intent of being provocative because as he's mentioned in the comments of his video he doesn't like the person in question and finds her manipulative and her politics repulsive. At worst it's just another Twitter spat with one person trying to get under the skin of another by saying whatever offends them at the moment. It's kind of dickish, but it's not what Bat'ko and his crew is making it out to be and nothing new to the internet as a whole.

Attached: thumb.jpg (800x450, 34.45K)

batko the liberal

Bat'ko banned me from his Discord server because I stanned Gaddafi while I was on PCP. Gaddafi is the bitch's tits. Don't call yourself a leftypol if you don't love daddy.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x388, 652.71K)

Lol that Maria the witch is just another E-whore on the "left". Why are women incapable of politics?

What separates someone who is payed for providing sexual pleasure to others from someone who is payed for manual labor to build something for instance?

Regardless of his leftism or lack thereof he was a fucking champ and a wonderful character without even mentioning how much better his Libya was to the IMPERIALD one

Attached: CEHBDAXWMAEsEkV.jpg (600x600, 82.89K)

Most labor under capitalism is redundant, this is one of its primary contradictions and only gets more true as automation progresses. Not that every sale constitutes labor, e-thots arent proletarian even if I have no problem with them on principle, but prostitutes absolutely are, as sex is labor intensive especially when it is with disgusting people a few to several times a day.

Pretty much this

Telling a prositute that they shouldn't be allowed to do their job because it foils your morale sensibilities is literally like telling a coal miner not to work because it's bad for the environment tier shit

but that's true tho

i don't understand this weird fixation on prostitution among people who aren't engaged in any related activism. it's kind of bizarre

ebin

he was a hero

Whores have nothing to do with production, they’re outside of the fundamental class process in modern capitalist society. Proles are wage-laborers who sell their labor-power to capitalists who exploit them for profits. Whores are lumpen-tier and only liberals will deny this

SWs are lumpen so liberals defend them and marxists want to elevate them out of their position

Did this really warrant a post OP?

Attached: 1540107071338.jpg (498x470, 31.9K)

Hi Batko. Playing fingerpuppets again so you have material for YouTube? I hope you sleep easy at night, brother.

What is the difference between a prostitute and any other service provider?

we need an anti-autism gang to fight e-celeb drama

or mods that aren't shit and ban e-celebs

Damn, he gave somebody The Tea, who didn't deserve it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190117-015450_Twitter.jpg (1072x1597, 423.43K)

Pierre goes beyond those things. Sometimes the dude is racist as fuck to the point you wonder whether he's a falseflagging Zig Forumslock or not.

Attached: batko.png (883x513, 77.04K)

She literally fucked Muke and puts up half-naked mirror selfies of herself, while not even being that good-looking. Workers of the world, join us!

Fucking really? Okay, he is a libshit now. No way anyone would buy the "Gaddafi sex dungeons under universities" bullshit.

Bat'ko? Is that you?

Attached: 23ac74e1c0056bf8287e281d629c77969ce60f2359cb64e47994a8b8cb7943fe.png (1000x1000, 432.24K)

Is ANYONE surprised?

Okay this is my take on this:
Batko is a retard
Pierre is a faggot
But Pierre actually knows his shit and his politics are based on reality, however his drunken autism gets in the way making him say weird shit (sometimes funny)
Batko is basically muke but in slow motion, a social media driven retard
Maria the witch has a surprisingly based Twitter, but she is still a little bitch that needs to grow up. I am willing to give her chance since she badmoused herself just 8 months ago

He can't keep getting away with this

im not bak'to, if I was I would kill myself

Jesus fucking Christ just join the Democratic party