Let's play a game

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

Let's play a game. Name a Republican alive today that you actually have some respect for and wouldn't feel like you need to take a shower after voting for.

The list is probably going to be extremely short, but let's see what we can come up with.

Attached: fascist.png (79.35 KB, 1200x1200)

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/iwma/documents/1864/lincoln-letter.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_Willich

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

user that is fucking impossible

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

Rand Paul because he is unironically anti interventionist.

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

He literally has a better track record on foreign policy than Kamala Harris and like all the Clinton camp democrats.

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

Fuckface.

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

For real, I stumbled upon his youtube chanel after watching a lot on Venezuela, and he seems like a fine dude.

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

Trump pre-presidency was based; I voted for him in 2016 and went to three rallies between November 2015 and late 2016

James Miller
James Miller

Abe Lingoln :DDDD

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

you shot yourself in the foot.

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

Yeah I hate Trump at this point tbh

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

Unironically this.
marxists.org/archive/marx/iwma/documents/1864/lincoln-letter.htm

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

I can't think of any Republican to be honest. I can appreciate people who are anti-interventionist, but not enough to not feel like I have to shower afterward. The rampant racism that is common with Republicans only makes it worse for me because of my circumstances.

As for dead Republicans, there are probably a decent amount of good and progressive Republicans in the context of the time they existed in, particularly in the Civil War era, like the Radical Republicans and other abolitionists.

Almost like he was pandering to people like a running dog of the wealthy, or like he is a spineless coward with no more bite than a toothless dog, who threw out all of his talk about draining the swap and helping regular people at the slightest amount of pressure by the monied interests. Who could have guessed a rich parasite like Tr*mp would do that.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

That's right

Attached: Chinese-President-Xi-Jinping-and-former-US-Secretary-of-State-Henry-Kissinger.jpg (93.26 KB, 900x692)

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

Lincoln was a cuck whose reconciliatory policies set the stage for the end of Reconstruction and the reempowerment of the Southern landowners. Thaddeus "Chaddeus" Stevens was /ourguy/.

Attached: Thaddeus-Stevens---Brady-Handy-crop.jpg (13.04 KB, 220x330)

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

Thaddeus Stevens
John Brown

Teddy Roosevelt

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

We should remember that the republican movement in Europe at the time was the proto-communist movement, and many European communists fought for the republicans in the civil war. Marx also highly praised Lincoln.
Also, check out this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_Willich

Attached: 220px-August-Willich.jpg (13.82 KB, 220x299)

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

My parents
My boomer grandparents as well since they actually believe climate change is a thing even though they are republican on literally everything else

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

Teddy Roosevelt was a top tier imperialist.

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

unironically Donald Trump

Attached: IMG-20180910-001756.jpg (106.92 KB, 730x960)
Attached: trumpprop.png (1.07 MB, 1362x1544)

James Scott
James Scott

I'm gonna watch my back around you.

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

According to Wilhelm Liebknecht, Willich and Bartholemy plotted to kill Karl Marx for being too conservative.

Willich publicly insulted Marx and challenged him to a duel, which Marx refused to fight.

damn son

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

Me

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit