Let's play a game...

Let's play a game. Name a Republican alive today that you actually have some respect for and wouldn't feel like you need to take a shower after voting for.

The list is probably going to be extremely short, but let's see what we can come up with.

Attached: fascist.png (1200x1200, 79.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/iwma/documents/1864/lincoln-letter.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_Willich
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user that is fucking impossible

Rand Paul because he is unironically anti interventionist.

He literally has a better track record on foreign policy than Kamala Harris and like all the Clinton camp democrats.

Fuckface.

For real, I stumbled upon his youtube chanel after watching a lot on Venezuela, and he seems like a fine dude.

Trump pre-presidency was based; I voted for him in 2016 and went to three rallies between November 2015 and late 2016

Abe Lingoln :DDDD

you shot yourself in the foot.

Yeah I hate Trump at this point tbh

Unironically this.
marxists.org/archive/marx/iwma/documents/1864/lincoln-letter.htm

I can't think of any Republican to be honest. I can appreciate people who are anti-interventionist, but not enough to not feel like I have to shower afterward. The rampant racism that is common with Republicans only makes it worse for me because of my circumstances.

As for dead Republicans, there are probably a decent amount of good and progressive Republicans in the context of the time they existed in, particularly in the Civil War era, like the Radical Republicans and other abolitionists.

Almost like he was pandering to people like a running dog of the wealthy, or like he is a spineless coward with no more bite than a toothless dog, who threw out all of his talk about draining the swap and helping regular people at the slightest amount of pressure by the monied interests. Who could have guessed a rich parasite like Tr*mp would do that.

That's right

Attached: Chinese_President_Xi_Jinping_and_former_US_Secretary_of_State_Henry_Kissinger.jpg (900x692, 93.26K)

Lincoln was a cuck whose reconciliatory policies set the stage for the end of Reconstruction and the reempowerment of the Southern landowners. Thaddeus "Chaddeus" Stevens was /ourguy/.

Attached: Thaddeus_Stevens_-_Brady-Handy-crop.jpg (220x330, 13.04K)

Thaddeus Stevens
John Brown

Teddy Roosevelt

We should remember that the republican movement in Europe at the time was the proto-communist movement, and many European communists fought for the republicans in the civil war. Marx also highly praised Lincoln.
Also, check out this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_Willich

Attached: 220px-August_Willich.jpg (220x299, 13.82K)

My parents
My boomer grandparents as well since they actually believe climate change is a thing even though they are republican on literally everything else

Teddy Roosevelt was a top tier imperialist.

unironically Donald Trump

Attached: trumpprop.png (730x960 1.07 MB, 106.92K)

I'm gonna watch my back around you.

damn son

Me