So is anyone convinced now that idpol is a scam?

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

So basically the logical extreme of idpol is fascism or is this tranny just retarded or something?

Attached: IMG-20190417-122018.jpg (231.36 KB, 1068x1170)

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

is this tranny just retarded or something?
Well, she's a fascist, so yes.

John Howard
John Howard

Id-pol is not a thing, it is a liberal pergorative used to maintain the bourgiesie "right" of certain groups to alienate oppressed people.

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

Idpol may be a scam but a successful one. Talk to any "leftist" these days and they're completely brainwashed by it. They're only talking points are minority and LGBTqstr rights

but muh minorities

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

From my experience, they mostly talk about free healthcare and free college.

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

You mean they talk about lgbt+ and feminism but you don't like it. It is true that these causes have been appropriated by liberals but the problem with that is they're not taking the lgbt+ and feminist struggle far enough, they're settling for bougeiois concessions. Issues of gender and feminism can never be solved in capitalism because it's private property that causes them.

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

Most leftists I talk to are pretty frustrated with both the SJW boogeyman, political correctness and idpol in general, ackhcually

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

I wouldn't put LGBT rights on the same level as feminism. Second these issues are irrelevant when compared to workers rights. A'd if you're assuming that LGBT shit is anything but a scam then you're a liberal

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

Nice, where do I find these niggers?

Ryder Diaz
Ryder Diaz

Talk to any right-winger these days and they're completely brainwashed by it. Their only talking points are muslims, nigg*rs, degenerates, illegals, sjws, feminists, cop haters.

but muh venezuela

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

LGBTQ+
Nice bait faggot

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

its always funny to see rightist who whine about civility, use idpol.

Attached: Screenshot-20190417-062041-Twitter.jpg (657.95 KB, 1079x1779)

Gavin White
Gavin White

kill all leftist niggers

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

What paragraph in capital does Marx talk about trans rights?
Let's put the rights of some autistic white dude larping as a woman above them everyone else

William Gomez
William Gomez

Trans aren't people. Marx would have had them shot on sight.

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

Pretty much everywhere if you're in Europe. Don't know about America, but IMO, most of the obnoxious idpol shit and hopeless liberalism that right-wingers associate with the 'left' seems to come from the US.

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

Attached: theolrazzledazzle.mp4 (8.48 MB, 1280x720)

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

Wow there. I don't have a problem with trans people. They're Proles just like every one else. Except for the bougie fags who work in silicon Valley. I just don't think their issues matter above everyone else that's all. If you wanna cut your dick off for attention it should be your right. I just don't see how everyone else has to care

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

Niggers aren't people either you leftist piece of cucking shit.

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

I just don't think their issues matter above everyone else that's all.
Exactly. They are soaking up all the attention. Meanwhile the bosses are still in charge.

Christian Young
Christian Young

If you wanna cut your dick off for attention
Shit like this is just so fucking dumb. I agree with everything else you said, but why is it so difficult to understand that there may be other reasons for gender disphoria than attention seeking?

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

Because baiting people makes me feel good user

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

Wow, inciting violence? This is not cool. Your a coward hiding behind anonymity who hates peacfull patriots and how bout dem apples.

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

The irony is that the far-right are the most monkey-like of all, right down to the tribe mentality, the retard-rage, the lack of intelligence and the looks.
For humanity to progress, the far-right must finally become civilized, which is a burden we all must bear.

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

the far-right must finally become civilized
What are you going to do to help achieve that?

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

Donate to jordan peterson maybe?

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

Souce?

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

Lol I'm serious.

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

Listen here boy. I live in a tent sometimes and post from the wifi, but I always have a rifle ready to snipe a leftist. I find them and tag them like it's hunting season. Sometimes I like like to tie them to trees and leave town so I don't get lynched, but it is fun.

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

Educate and agitate. Once they realize you can explain politics without retarded conspiracy theories, they begin to doubt their /pol/ """redpills"""

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

Still need the source

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

Some of those redpills are true though.

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

things like the joos and your fake race science?

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

joos
Jews are smart and are overrepresented everywhere in politics. It is only natural they would be overrepresented in communism too.
fake race science
What did you mean by this?

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

Even if you focus solely on economic issues, the right always end up using idpol as a Scapegoating to save porky through fearmongering.

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

you can say the same thing about the other demographic dominantly represented in media.

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

Never seen a single of their "redpills" who weren't either horribly over-simplified, schizophrenic or just false. If they accurately observe something that's true, they generally derive retarded conclusions from it.
They're the most right when they """discover""" truths that are actually just common sense which any polsci or history undergrad could explain without resorting to conspiracy theories. Anti-semetism is system critique for brainlets

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

Reactionaries are often closer to the truth, but they too have an agenda.

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

???

John Bell
John Bell

Reactionaries. They are fans of "good for me but not for thee". The father of neo-reaction had communist parents and grandparents.

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

I don't know, they don't want inmigration but supports/defends a system that creates it.

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

it's leftist because he's a nig!1!!1

The depth of this ideology cannot even reach my ankles.

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

Attached: soy-zombies.mp4 (890.39 KB, 400x400)

Easton Ward
Easton Ward

Is this tranny just retarded or something?
<Is this fire just hot or something?

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

I wouldn't put LGBT rights on the same level as feminism
why don't you make a hierarchy of "identity levels", so we know what identities you support more than others. that would really help the discussion. /s
more evidence that anti-trans posters are the worst posters and closet reactionaries.

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

Listen dickless, if you think that a bunch of ass fuckers are more important than literally 50% of the workforce then you're a liberal. We're literally both Proles but because of your autism we have to listen to you rant about the rights of trannies who make up 0.03 per cent of the population over the rights of immigrants, workers etc. Please take your bougie politics somewhere else

Ian King
Ian King

Okay this is the other side of the coin of idpol.

Attached: 850cde539f1c360ad87caa03d2ecee3a8c1bd54bb2ae332dcb634f297050496f.jpg (70.49 KB, 1200x1065)

Asher Foster
Asher Foster

In what world do people care about them? You take the most devoted marxist and even he'll tell you how much of a tumor the outrage crowd is.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit