Ridiculous Bans

Can anyone tell me by what crack-addled metric these have been banned literally everywhere on this God-forsaken rock?

I swear to fucking God why does everyone treat these like they're mustard gas?

Attached: Banned.jpg (600x450, 62.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=cgWq48I0sxE
liveleak.com/view?t=b86_1467267305
thecabin.net/crime/news/local/2017-11-02/conway-teen-gets-9-years-brass-knuckles-case
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also why am I "Strelok"? This is new to me.

Attached: Strelok.jpg (510x610, 123.71K)

Welcome to 8/k/, everyone here is Strelok.

Attached: 151844699579.jpg (2988x5312, 1.79M)

This is a recent thing, not that I mind. By the way, thread topic please.

This is not recent in any respect. We have all been strelok for a good while now. lurk more newfag.

As it just so happens, I've been here since the exodus.

Now I know you're trolling.

Knuckedusters are fucking retarded anyway. A little more hurt in the punch, a little more fucking up your own hand.

They're only for when you want to LARP or cosplay as an old school punk.

I dont think they should be banned, but brass knuckles are really deadly. they probably got a bad wrap after a lot of dumb people unintentionally killed in street and bar fights. a good blow with that around the temple or eye has a good chance to kill.

Maybe it has something to do with professional thugs being the only ones assed to buy these to play tough guy on the streets since the hardly provide any self-defense advantage over a picked up rock or bottle.

Being from a country full of albanimals you should know better.

You're full of shit. This has been the standard for ages.

Beautiful lower. What brand?

You also have a switchblade and a bike chain, OP? You going for a greaser vibe, maybe toss in a wooden sword for the. banchou look?

Gotta get a nail bat too. Hopefully OP has blue jeans and a black leather jacket too.

the pompadour needs a comeback

California, New York, or some other place?

Literally says right on it

Lurk before you post.

NY

Pompadour's a shit.

nigga you near syracuse?

They easily fit in the pocket and even the biggest sissy can knock the teeth out with them.

Concealable, cheap, and can theoretically kill a man if you punch hard enough/in the right spots. Know I watched a buddy of mind get knocked out from a single brass knuckle punch one time. The government doesn't want you to be able to protect yourself in the first place, and anyone can use brass knuckles/conceal them easily, so it goes to follow that virtually every government would outlaw them (along with every other concealable tool).

Buffalo

Google what the name means.

He's probably only been to other board.

Easily concealable, cheap and with drunken bargoers who could carry it like a idiot could make the fights far more dangerous and one punch can badly fuck up your face.

t. premature balding and no good hairdresser

God, you're such a fucking nigger OP, you only want it because it looks cool right? Don't you fucking lie with me you piece of shit. A knife works better in a hustle than that crud and a belt with some shit tied at the end is more effective at pummeling nerds. and if you're really, really dirt fucking poor, find a sock and put a brick in it and you got yourself a hobo flail. I mean, i get it it does works as intended but there are better tools to beat people with compared to just relying on a hunk of metal to deal damage.
I mean damn, you're no different than the faggots here who clamors about 'm-muh karambits' since they look cool. Well they do, but a normal knife does the same job just as well with some more utility use on the side

A switchblade does the same thing with better reach
Vodka bottles are cheaper
refer to above

What a shame america-kun

Fuck you Mr.dubs i can make the same argument on how knives can do the same compared to that shit.
I wonder who's behind this post?

Attached: Freedom_Bikini.png (800x1035 960.06 KB, 277.57K)

These bans have zero effect. Just about every retard on youtube has a video about casting these from brass or lead. They're so easy to hide that you don't even have to worry about (((police))).

Doesn't that just support the point he was making? Knuckledusters are a meme weapon, but they're completely outlawed in practically every jurisdiction, while more effective weapons are A-OK. It's literally just "ban it because it's scary", but then again, that's basically every weapon law.

It's much cheaper and easier to make a lump of metal to pummel someone to death than to make a sharp knife for stabby stabby. Also a lot of government outlaw self defense knives as well (looking at you, Britbongs and to a lesser extent Germany). Most people don't look at brass knuckles as a lethal weapon, so if you're fucked or ganged up on, they'll just beat the shit out of you. If you pull a knife on them and proceed to get jumped/ganged up on, you'll be lucky to make it out with a curbstomp and a knife to the gut since even a tiny knife will be perceived as "I'm gonna fucking kill you" by the attacker.

Attached: pussy_pass.png (500x431, 288.25K)

More like it's "nobody gives a fuck if its banned because only posers and lowly thugs use it either way".

Attached: But-thats-none-of-my2.jpg (350x350, 16.69K)

Because they can and nothing you can do about it. With such process they can ban things left and right using any reason fro example such as feelings and emotions. Why not? It feels good.

There is another reason behind weapons bans. State is defined as subject with monopoly of violence. Banning competition is a good way to insure that this state monopoly position will remain in the future.

How legal are these and would I be autistic for wanting one?

Blunt weapons are harder to trace when it comes to criminal acts so if you have a quite lethal, conseable object thats hard to trace and can easily be disposed of the feds will try and take that from you to stop criminal acts, naturally…

A hammer seems quite effective.

Not in my country its not
From his post, i can also imply that he probably thinks that these things are cool and likely want to have one.

gee, i wonder why the gubmint wants to ban it? :^)

Attached: 1503885547163.png (500x376, 254.2K)

Don't know. Heres the link
hooktube.com/watch?v=cgWq48I0sxE

t.Newfag

Attached: Anime_Smug_Breathing_Smile_Gif.gif (460x351, 309.06K)

Look man, it's okay if you're new, but don't fucking lie to our faces.

Attached: 47e0a49a366e38c39a0cf215f54279db83fc3e8a6153100a83289afe91bf1c52.gif (500x248, 1009.69K)

aren't these marketed at women to fend off sexual abusers or something?

we need more women on the police force for equality gene pool chlorination

Ballisongs/butterfly knives are only banned because of dumb kids playing with them and getting scars on their fingers.

Attached: Furfag Ricer.jpg (1280x960, 179.95K)

Open-bolt guns
Its only because "muh awto-maytuk!!!!!"

In reality is the trigger groupings that controls it
Even a closed-bolt with an autotrigger still shoots auto

Its fucking bullshit
I want my cooling

Attached: disassembled Uru.jpg (829x577, 229.97K)

im wondering when a cartel will figure out how dumb simple it is to make tube smgs

They know, see huemonkeys
But why use some shitty tube smg when you get high quality guns just as easy?

Cost, availability & control
In SA the countries have super fukken strict laws
The cartels can arm their own easily if they make them themselves
And sell any if they want to as a bonus (thats most of the guns they make anyways)

The actual Uru smg itself was made in a time where it was needed partly, but faded because reasons (shitty trigger grouping that chipped itself to hell & weighs as much as a metal brick - 10lb)

In SA countries that also make 1911's from scratch

Surprisingly really good guns, many have very clean rifling too
They a lot of times are better that even a domestic 1911

They kind of do make them, but because for to have a large scale, they'd get caught easily
The countries priorities are Guns > Drugs
It explains why the countries are pretty shitty

i see your shameful cucked grip angle
DONT TRY TO HIDE IT YOU COMMIE COMPLAINT FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

they don't, though. SA is full of subguns, and there's less of a footprint making them than a lot of drug ops. it's a lucrative untapped market if they figure it out.

Rhode Island's law regarding melee weapons is so thorough that it even specifically includes, "the so called 'Kung-Fu' weapons"- you can't even carry nunchuks. Basically, all we can carry other than our fists is pepper spray or CCW with permit. And for CCW it's only been a few years that they've been reading applications because there was some court ruling that they'd have to; before that they would just ignore applications unless you're a retired cop (which is still your only hope of open carry of handguns; there's two kinds of permits, shall issue from local sheriff for concealed only and may issue from AG for concealed or open).

At least we have castle law.

They have a dog so they should have release him to bite him. I can't believe that they ran away and left the women behind.

Blame the nigger metric.

liveleak.com/view?t=b86_1467267305

thecabin.net/crime/news/local/2017-11-02/conway-teen-gets-9-years-brass-knuckles-case

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
although the kid now has to have fake teeth, nigger gets 108 months of his life taken away. he'll be out next decade.
if the laws allowed it. it sounded like they were willingly to put this niglet in prison for the rest of his life.

Attached: jew killer.png (866x759, 279.02K)

You have to go back

Because they accidently kill people, retard.
They don't understand the danger it brings, unlike a knife

People bring them into fist fights thinking that they are just "punch enhancers" that will help them 'knock someone out' and not deadly weapons, and end up turning their friend into a vegetable or killing him.

The only weapon I find worth it to ban is brass knuckles honestly.

People more often than not break their fingers and knuckles trying to use them, i say let them use their shitty meme weapon. Its
Bitch let me show you a 'punch enhancer'

He's not wrong though

Attached: sedgley glove gun.jpg (1024x559, 111.71K)

This is one of the only instances in the universe where "racism" is actually the correct answer. State governments went on banning sprees during the nigger riots in the 60s-70s to ban every conceivable thing that you could hurt someone with that wasn't a gun. They banned switchblades because of the movie "West Side Story".

Because they were used by gangs, and so therefor were made illegal to use as an excuse to arrest gangers.

You are not in the wrong but it's not a the "dirty illiterate inbred hick" stereotype propagated by (((certain political interests))) but a stereotype based on reality and common sense. IMO no weapon should be banned but I am not going to cry over the worst of them being banned when there are already shitloads of more concerning regulations over the more useful ones.

People watch Hollywood movies and think they're experts on how guns, silencers, switchblades, ballistic knives, and everything else works.

I'm glad people in my state have realized how retarded banning certain knives and melee weapons is when guns are legal.

Well shit, you might as well ban spring airsoft guns then.

Were the chimpouts of the past as bad as today or were they even worse? Also Mister Burger, is it true that niggers of the past was (on-average) more productive compared to the niggers of today?

We have these nigger-rigged flails but the gubmint didn't ban them, nor the machetes did. Also we used to have these inter-school fights at an almost monthly basis, now its not as prevalent. I have mixed feelings about this

Attached: DIY.jpg (660x330, 55.64K)

Australia already did

Why does it make me think of Bloodborne? Also, could you give us some more info about those things?

Yes, they had high literacy rates, could speak intelligible english, and even had intact families.

These aren't nearly as illegal as people tend to think. Everyone I ask in my state thinks they're illegal when they aren't. Actually check your local laws.

A lot more hurt in the punch, and they are going to lead to less finger fuckery than a standard fist to face IF they're fitted properly. Most brass knuckles are made with poor proportions. The front and sides of your fingers should not touch the metal while in use. If the front flat of your fingers touch the metal it will break them when it is used.

The Dems couldn't handle their former slaves succeeding so they worked to make most Blacks reliant on the government. Did two things.

Looks like plain old bike gears with a bit of rope or something attached. Not complicated, and probably effective to a degree.

I don't know you subhuman why the fuck would weapons not protected by the 2nd amendment and used almost excursively by criminals for criminal acts be banned?

That includes spoons as well you know.

Attached: 30 shoes.jpg (525x384, 34.21K)

Stop embarrassing us boy, we have enough of that to deal with at the moment without you adding more.

Attached: It's caning time.jpg (1024x615, 227.01K)

Spoons are weapons of mass consumption and shouldn't be held in the hands of anyone outside of the government. t. Communist

Every weapon is protected by the 2nd amendment. It says "arms", not "firearms".

Dude these are circular saw blades

Oi you have a loisence for that peice of metal

Those are bike gears, you fucking subhuman.

t. expert carpenter who owns multiple saws and a bike

Are Spikeys any good? They look like a potential replacement.

They're improvised weapons, and its not rope tying them together, they're belts. I've also seen a chain with a huge bikelock at the end as some sort of 'variant' but i've yet to seen them in the media.
Also interschool fights mostly use these along with those one-handed scythe and some occasional replica katana (they call here fucking samurais lmao). It seemed like a huge gangfight that could kill some people, but people rarely die in this fights since these 'fights' devolved into prancing at your enemy with some swings here and there. They also throw rocks though, just like any riots would.
By the way, they were never as stylish as Crow's Zero has led me to believe, but hey its a free show can't complain about that.

Close, but they're not
They're motorcycle gears. In here Motorbikes are very, very widespread thanks to Japan, mind you the motorbikes are fucking tiny, almost like a vespa but more slender. People here even calls them 'duck bikes' but not as a derogatory remark since almost everyone fucking has them. I bet spergook could have relate to me on this motorcycle issue.
While they seemed threatening (they are), people rarely if ever die from those. The most you could get out that is a very nasty wound / bruise since the gear's design made it not suited for delivering deep tissue damage but hey, points for improvisation

The wat?

Attached: 014181800_1446030511-5.jpg (673x373, 39.36K)

I'm guessing he means spiked knuckles, which as far as I'm aware don't exist in any serious form outside of Fallout games.

It's a self defense tool. I did some research and it looks like it originated in Israel. It's meant not to substantially harm the attacker. A brass knuckle would leave a mark. It might be an option if you're looking for something less likely to get you in trouble.

Attached: spikey.png (607x641, 156.6K)

looks like it will be an expensive Jewish buttplug after you try to use it and get your shit stomped in

Attached: 1445317541487.jpeg (207x418, 60.01K)

No, those are marketed to snap your fingers and injure yourself as much as possible.

I think the board owner made it the default.
(Instead of "Anonymous")

Strelok is Russian it means "sniper" or "marksman"

Attached: Screenshot_20180403-092230.png (1080x1920, 167.1K)

So it's a shitty pair of brass knuckles in which they just cut the front section off?

>instead high capacity >10 rounds babykiller assault nazi magazines become regulated

Here's a half rant/ half question. Apparently the slugshot is illegal in California. A slugshot is just a rope with a weight at the end of it, but I believe it is a felony to carry one. My question though is the legality of a monkey fist. It's effectively the same concept, but the fist is not made of metal(though I hear it's common to put a marble or bearing in the center). Since I cannot CC legally, it would be nice to have a reach advantage against some asshole with an knife.

Attached: monkeyfist.jpg (450x270, 45.64K)

how about you kill yourself for living in california, pedro

you really sound like a faggot asking to carry a monkey's fist for defense.

The simple answer to this is:
1. Start lifting regularly.
2. Get a big fucking knife