I hope hell exists and i hope its as bad or worse than the worst description of it

i hope hell exists and i hope its as bad or worse than the worst description of it

i hope it lives up to its reputation and sets the standards of what a genuine hell should be

im so disgusting by all this hypocrisy and human filth smiling to my face when i know they're the kind who mock me behind my back, steal from me and who'd kick me down if the she was on the other food

i even buy food for them because they ask me, its so funny looking at their smiles when i feed them

i honestly DONT CARE about anything else other than hell existing. only God and God ALONE can correctly punish and bring about justice. im so sick of how disgusting our society has become, the filthiest humans rise to the top. ohhhh i just want to look at hell with my eyes. aaaahhh just the thought of it soothes my nerves and helps me cope with life

Attached: Hell7.jpg (640x426, 147.09K)

unfortunately or not, hell truly does exist. God’s Justice is infinitely more than anything we can comprehend here, so we should all try our best to save everyone.

Attached: 29364248d3457e5db114d8fc848cd3510bbea5bcc819d7dfabf4a8571754fc89.jpg (612x612, 59.7K)

You are currently moving towards your destination at a extremely high pace.

Whats the context behind your post op? You alright?

Attached: 4bZMGee.jpg (2448x3264, 587.07K)

Did someone take your lunch money again?

I know kids can be annoying, but you should really try to do the best for your family OP

ahhh, so wanting justice is how you get into hell…. hmmm…

i dont like people and i look forward to seeing hell

not children, my obese flatmate who's some excon and is a loud hypocrite

you're right, nothing bad, not in this life nor the next should ever happen to any sinner, cause thats not Christian. God would never do anything bad to anyone because that wouldnt be nice and God is nice

We can't help you if you're not going to say why you're mad at God.

??????????

do me a favor and stop putting words in my mouth. thanks

While I don't believe it's strictly sinful to be ambivalent or happy about the just punishment God inflicts on the damned, wishing pain and torture upon people in your everyday life because they annoy you or inflame your neuroticism probably is.

As for the question, I recall reading a theory that hell is much worse than images of being eaten by demons or burned alive; it is having all goodness taken from you, being totally removed from God's light. The tortures of hell are thus a mercy; having only desolation and the darkness of being absent from God with nothing else to occupy you would be much worse.

This being known, Christian charity behooves you to wish repentance and salvation for your enemies, even if they are fat hypocrites.

The sentence i quoted sounded sarcastic, i guess i misread that.

"Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us"

As Christians, we're tasked with trying to save people from hell, not simply abandon them because we're fed up with their nonsense. How easy do you think it would've been for God to have simply left all of us to be consumed in fire? And yet, He gave His only son so that each and every one of us, we who are unworthy of every grace given to us, could be saved.

I understand that dealing with people isn't always fun, and that trying to be a good influence on others even when they want nothing to do with you is tough, but I encourage you to not lose hope. Don't give up on them, because even though they're sinners, they're still people, and they're just as worth saving as you are.

Furthermore, if you don't like society, which I don't blame you for not liking, then help for it to grow closer to God. Make an example of yourself that others would wish to follow. Be the light of Christ in the lives of those who've never known Him. Act as a beacon to draw the masses away from their sinful ways and into the faith. Be the change that you wish to see.

It won't be easy, but God never said it would be. You'll likely be pushed far beyond your comfort zone, but I can almost guarantee that it will be worth it in the end.

Attached: 1428534002249-2.png (443x523, 207.25K)

Attached: e2e.jpg (680x671, 71.97K)

I've been reading a lot about Hell lately and watching YouTube videos. I'm very scared. I sin every day, most of the time without even meaning to or realizing it's a sin until after I've already done it. Jesus forgive me. Please pray for me.

Ephesians 4:31

Attached: stop_touching_me.jpg (600x600, 42.2K)

Attached: mgtow tears.mp4 (640x360, 6.86M)

"Nothing on earth consumes a man more quickly than the passion of resentment."
-Nietzsche

I know hell is real because I see it in you right now, brother. You're making hell-on-earth for yourself by fixating on these things.

>>617208
Read the parable of the unforgiving debtor, Matthew 18

We don't have the obligation to save people from themselves. We also don't have the obligation to pester someone for 20 years to change.

Matthew 10:14
So the first time they won't listen, our obligation stops. If you want to be persistent, more power to you, but it's not a moral obligation at that point.

i.e., judge. On the other hand, your whole post is

Furthermore
while you are technically doing the same. Mocking is a form of gossiping. And what are you doing ? Gossiping. Now matter if you're ranting anonymously or not - you know who you're talking about.

Furthermore
are you ignoring the whole of the bible. Everything that Jesus taught. Did he say "f'ckall and wait for the judgement of others" ? No. He said evangelize, feed the poor, help the sick and elderly, be compassionate. What are you ? Ranting on the internet on how much you hate everyone. What about repenting ? What about being the testimony of the Gospel, as Christ demanded ? Obviously I can't make a decision on that about your real life but from what you're displaying here, right now, there's not much at all.

*Mt 7:3

See .

You don't want justice you want """justice for everyone else""". If anything, THAT IS hypocrisy my dear friend.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with judging external actions. What we aren't allowed to judge is the heart of people, their inner motivations.
He's not mocking them, he's calling them out.
Has nothing to do with wanting justice for people who deliberately make other people's lives harder.
What does he have to repent for? Calling a spade a spade? God is both merciful and just, but the justice part seems to be totally ignored very often.
What, if someone cusses at 1pm, he can't call out an evildoer at 2pm? Are only the absolutely spotless allowed to be disgusted by evil?

This is certainly the strangest and most concerning post I've seen on Zig Forums during my time here

In the context of your post, did you mean the imagined
tortures of hell? (being eaten by demons or burned alive in your examples?) or did you mean something else?
noice

That is MUCH preferrable to knowingly choosing to sin and acknowledge that you're about to reject God prior as you're revving up to doing the deed itself, which I do, despite my apparent claim of being a Christian who is seeking to love God.

Hey cheer up m8.

I do that too.

God's job isn't to punish your personal enemies.

Attached: 1497274439498.jpg (360x360, 86.9K)