Persuasion thread

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

ITT post guns you are heavily considering purchasing and other Zig Forumsommandos tell you why you shouldn't, or recommend better options.

I really want to get an AR scr pistol in 410/45lc as a range toy/snake Slayer.

Attached: FightLite-Raider-M-Lok--Left-b0a61fee-db25-4c5b-b0d1-6e335a176bd2-1024x1024.jpg (45.11 KB, 1024x1024)

All urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Sabot-Slug-12-gauge-bullet-mold-mould-Svarog-Match-4-in-1-Full-complete-set/272919407497?hash=item3f8b43ab89:g:vMYAAOSwUchaAcui
buckstix.com/howitzer.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu8hUhsCTRU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YlDO11MYxFU

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

410/45lc
.45 Long Colt is pretty short and would, after the first shot or so, flop out of the magazine and into the upper to seize up the action.

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

Attached: vepr-12.jpg (83.94 KB, 958x639)

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

Well I'm more interested in the.410
I own one of those and while it is amazing, I would possibly look into siaga instead if I were you, because the long barrel gets a little cumbersome, and it has trouble cycling lighter loads.

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

the long barrel gets a little cumbersome
In this shithole the only way you're gonna get a rifle is through years of active competition in gun clubs, and I simply have no time for all that. Therefore a semi-auto shotgun with a longer barrel is the closest thing to a rifle I can legally own. I need it fam.
lighter loads
heavy load slugs and buckshot is the only thing I'm planning to kill commies protect my family with. And where I live I don't have to worry about a slug going through an albanian, through a wall, through another wall and killing the neighbors' child either

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

Then it is everything you will ever dream of buddy. Godspeed

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

Can you get a shotgun with a rifled choke/barrel? .410 has not really got any cause to exist, since everything it can do a 20 gauge can do much better and for not much more weight.

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

rifled choke/barrel
Nope, because then according to the government, it would turn my shotgun into a long-range marksman military rifle that kills innocent children from a mile away

John Turner
John Turner

Wait you can't buy rifled chokes?
Fuck me solid. Even we can do that!

12 gauge autoloader/pump and diabolo slugs it is for you IMO.

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

can own a semi-automatic shotgun
can't own a rifle
Why do we trust firearms legislation to retards? Assuming it's because of the nebulous threat of mass shootings, what are they hoping to achieve? Being able to fire ten shells downrange in half as many seconds is hardly going to make a dipshit think twice.

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

diabolo slugs
Can't find much information on these. Are they good?

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

ebay.com/itm/Sabot-Slug-12-gauge-bullet-mold-mould-Svarog-Match-4-in-1-Full-complete-set/272919407497?hash=item3f8b43ab89:g:vMYAAOSwUchaAcui

Real fucking good. Taofledermaus did a few videos on them, stupid accurate. I own the 28 gram (435gr/1oz) mold.Pretty much everything this ruski makes is gold, makes an exploding slug and a copy of the guilandi slug.

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

heavy load slugs is the only thing I'm planning protect my family with
Pretty bad idea, unless you really don't like your family
They just throw absolute retards in positions so they attack anything that gets in their view, resulting in randomness and stupidity. Their intent is to cause a legal mess they can translate into more leverage because tehy are the ones who decide how a law is read.

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

Pretty bad idea
Care to elaborate? Why wouldn't it be a good choice?
Looks breddy gud, thanks fam

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

To be fair russbro a slug is something you fight at a long way away with, like removing kebab across an olive field. You'd fill it with buckshot if you're sleeping.

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

He's talking about how heavy loaded slugs punch front to back on big ol' buffalo. You could ruin the day of not only the nigger trying it on your sister but also your neighbor the field over. Mind you, you could easily load the slugs to subsonic levels with super soft alloys and suddenly that's not an issue.

Easton Young
Easton Young

Why wouldn't it be a good choice?
Because slugs tend to penetrate. A lot.
Yeah, unless under "home defense" you mean "protect my rural property", then it's alright.

Alexander Bennett
Alexander Bennett

.410 is great for not obliterating grouse/pheasant/your garden when blasting floppy ear'd fucks.

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

Except that considering that .410 needs a full choke to make a 40 inch pattern at 40 yards you'd still be picking shot out of your cabbages, moreso than a full choked 12. The best gun for removing chungus from your garden would be a 22lr tbh.

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

Mind you, you could easily load the slugs to subsonic levels with super soft alloys and suddenly that's not an issue.
Oh god, does this mean someone will begin marketing "positive expansion" slugs, "shotshell" slugs, or similar abortions?

Daniel Bennett
Daniel Bennett

PTR-32, and an AK-74 style rifle if I can ever find a decent one

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

Ak74s are getting more expensive in the states. 600+ for a century kit build. I have a century kit build it works reliably but I'm building a bulgy sidefolder kit in March. The barrels century used were never chromelined.
Good 74 builds can come from a trusted local builder, waffenwerks, Vepr and Saiga. I don't know anything about those JRA 74's that classic had for a while but they had chrome barrels.
Check armlist from time to time and see if you can get a deal on mags with the gun. Good surplus mags are 40$ a pop nowadays.

Parker Roberts
Parker Roberts

Mini-14 help
I want to buy a Mini-14 for PR reasons. I own a lot of black and tactical guns that are effective, which some are NFA, however, I want to keep a low-profile in a self-defense home-shooting scenario; therefore, I need to buy a non-spooky gun, but needs to be effective.

Stainless steel? Blued? I'd want my rifle to be 2nd pic, or would that be too tactical/spooky? How about the older one with a wooden top cover?

Thanks.

Attached: Picture-034-1024.jpg (436.74 KB, 1024x768)
Attached: 9f18b5c0f302467ff880dfb35cd6ba40.jpg (177.95 KB, 1280x720)
Attached: 4tIGBU3.jpg (222.18 KB, 1800x769)
Attached: WfIWtwg.jpg (215.16 KB, 1500x1094)

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

I want to get a Marlin model 60 for teaching my daughter how to shoot, and also for fun. Another main reason is cost.
Is there any alternative I should look at?

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

Ruger 10/22. The detachable magazine will make it more fun to shoot. Expect to drop $200 not including tax. Buy it new.

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

Its a hell of a lot less shot I'd be picking out. 22lr over .410 is just wonderful for pest removal.
Just get a new one, they don't have the pencil barrel problem. If you're in any possibility thinking about using it as a truck gun get the stainless.

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

Should I?

Attached: Cannon.jpg (674.12 KB, 1948x1099)

William Wilson
William Wilson

Yes. I will tell you right now there is no joy greater than skeeting with such a device.

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

Honestly famalam, my advice would be to say fuck the mini-14 drop an extra 75-100 and go whole hog on an m1 carbine.
You will not have to worry about over penetration. You will get to enjoy a historical asthetic when taking your firearm to the range. It will most likely come with a bayonet lug if you get a post ww2 clone. It is prettier to look at. And your pawpaw will smile upon you from heaven. Honestly it just generally sounds more enjoyable than a mini-14 with only a minor extra expenditure. I'm younger though, so I'm sure there is a reason I'm wrong though…

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

I'm thinking about a 12 GA Maverick 88 as a beater truck gun I won't miss too much if anything happens to it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (433.34 KB, 1800x392)

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

Buying .30 is harder and likely more expensive and the magazines are really bad. Getting wooden furniture for an AR-15 sounds like it'd be just as effective at hiding the "salt wepen" stigma.
If you're not intent on sticking with 5.56 I think there's plenty of semiautomatic carbines with a "safe" aesthetic that can be had for less; shit, you could just take the bayonet off a SKS and maybe modify it to take detachable magazines.

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

Buy it, buy some slugs, load your shotgun, put it in your mouth, point up, and blow your brains out.
You'll probably fuck it up like the stupid mutt you are, though.

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

Attached: goyim-i...-.jpg (244.26 KB, 916x1392)

Julian James
Julian James

Calling me a kike won't change the fact that you are a mutt. Probably part nigger, too. Kill yourself.

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

Why do we trust firearms legislation to retards?

You know that answer exactly as well as I do goyim.

Zachary Martin
Zachary Martin

Attached: download.png (77.97 KB, 424x480)

Jace Price
Jace Price

Pic related

Attached: 5C---Mini-14.jpg (973.95 KB, 1194x4728)

Landon Gray
Landon Gray

Holy hell why would anyone bother to buy this piece of shit? Just get a real functional platform and order some custom wood furnitures if you are that autistic.

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

On the one hand it's a shit gun, on the other Breivik did pretty well with it…

Attached: 1402070618931.jpg (457.65 KB, 1440x900)

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

He's one of those peeps that wears the Gmail logo on their pants, though. Wouldn't trust his story.

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

Do it.
buckstix.com/howitzer.htm

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

Is there any reason you wouldn't go for a rifled breech loader? It's not considered a Destructive Device as long as you use bagged powder with a percussion cap, and a Whitworth breech and Debange obdurator wouldn't be that difficult to make.

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

That was the issue I kept running into on gunbroker. A lot of nothing, beat up and overpriced arsenals, and those JRAs which I know nothing about. I got a buddy whose a gunsmith down in La whose shops specializes in AKs. I need to quit being a faggot, and just have him build one. Another buddy found a WASR at a pawn shop in Montana that had a triangle folding stock for $450. For some reason, it's fucking speaking to me. Any advice on wasr's? I think it sounds like a good deal, but I'm not the most well versed on them. I like the idea of avoiding having to do trunion work to get those afghan aesthetics. Possibly good for a beater rifle?

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

who's* definitely being a faggot

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

Like this?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu8hUhsCTRU

Or this?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YlDO11MYxFU

At least what I propose can be done already with low brinell alloys in combination with slugs like the sveroboy.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit