"Missing" Army Manual

I was looking through the US Army Publishing Directorate site for cool spook manuals that I hadn't heard of, and I found pic related. The interesting thing about this one, TM 31-210-2, is that as far as I can tell, there are no online versions of it. This is in stark contrast to the other two "Unconventional Warfare Devices and Techniques" publications, which are both widely available as physical and digital copies (.pdfs related)

The only library I could find that had this "missing" publication is the Australian War Memorial Library in Canberra
awm.gov.au/collection/LIB100034312

Have any streloks heard of this book? Why is it seemingly so unpopular compared to other similar Army manuals?

Attached: IMG_3264.jpg (799x639, 138.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newportaero.com/home/manuals/army/browse/__12375/tm.html
epa.gov/sites/production/files/2015-03/documents/9546041.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TM_31-210_Improvised_Munition_Handbook
zigforums.com/thread/642674/weapons/missing-army-manual.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uh oh. Looks like someone has some illegal knowledge. You're going to get redflagged.

good call friend, I wouldn't want to read anything that would upset our benevolent ZOG

Looking around it seems to contain some possibly useful info. Only place I can see to get a hand on the 201-2 is this link below. I wonder what the world is missing out on.
newportaero.com/home/manuals/army/browse/__12375/tm.html

Very very interesting

Gee, I wonder why.

only thing when jewgled that i found was this

epa.gov/sites/production/files/2015-03/documents/9546041.pdf

That's the thing, what makes this one so bad that they don't want anyone to see it (assuming that is the reason)? There are numerous other widely known and distributed US military publications on improvised explosives, so why not this one?

Attached: sid kommando.jpg (1630x900, 1.59M)

It could be that they had some new ideas and didn't want their enemies to know about them, or that they simply decided to not spread any more dangerous information around for free.
I am guessing it's the latter.

Burger Bump. I'll give $100 in bitcoins to whomever finds this document, and posts a bitcoin address to receive the funds. The OP and others must also authenticate and validate that it is the said document that is missing.

Attached: boom hower 911.png (496x491, 366.35K)

Bold move user. Maybe an Australian Zig Forumsommando can go to the library and take pics of the book

Attached: F103BBD3-0386-42DD-8E05-13A24527E5B3.png (834x979, 78.29K)

Make it 100 bitcoins and we have a deal.

hello FBI

I'm not a FBI agent. Do you think someone from the FBI would offer money for something like this, or get instructed to do so by offering a reward for it? If anything you are glowing in the dark for trying to make people paranoid so that the end result is that they don't get this document. I on the other hand am offering a reward so that this document is found and that the knowledge is available to anyone on this board. The reason why I did not offer Monero is because I've never used Monero. If you can recommend an exchange site, a Monero Wallet. I can send $100 in Monero or Bitcoin whichever the person who posts this document wants. It might take me a little bit longer to send the Monero because I'm totally new to it, but I would send Monero if that is what the person wants.

Attached: let_there_be_glow.jpg (1620x1080, 480.19K)

It's apparently Unlimited Distribution like the others, nothing illegal, probably just hasn't been purchased and scanned/uploaded for public use. I'll check the CAC links when I go to work tomorrow, ask around, and send an e-mail to APD asking for a link if I don't get lucky.

user are you looking for the TM 31-201-2 or TM31-210-2? The one in the the screenshot is the first, but you mentioned the second in your post. The 210 is apparently memeworthy enough it was a Wiki page and was featured in Toy Story:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TM_31-210_Improvised_Munition_Handbook

I was referring to the one in the pic, good catch. I didn’t realize I mistyped it in the OP.

After looking at the publication dates, 31-201-2 seems to have come out prior to the more well known 31-210. It would be interesting to see any differences between the two

Attached: C4F0BDA6-2BC8-4910-984A-0311DB00F6FC.jpeg (400x309, 60.49K)

BAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 2rq84c.jpg (1000x500, 104.55K)

How do you go about buying a book like this one that is inactive and has been presumably out of print for quit a while?

Probably a FOIA request, no idea how much it would cost though.
Doesn't seem like the APD ships manuals for personal use, but I can say 100% that there's a government employee out there that has it on his computer, so it's probably out on the internet somewhere, just hasn't been circulated as much for whatever reason; maybe it's boring, maybe it's useless. 's best bet is to spend that $100 on an FOIA request.

Isn't this website selling it though?

I just filed a FOI request but they say it may take "weeks" My offer still stands if someone else publishes it here I will send them the offer I have mentioned previously.

If thats what you asked for you may want to file another m8. I mistyped in the OP, the one in the pic is actually

TM 31-210 is the Improvised Munitions Handbook which is something else entirely, and there is no TM 31-210-2. I think I got dyslexia from typing this post

As far as I know FOIA requests have to be extremely specific to whatever format they want, to the point where people have recommended me lawyers to write up a FOIA request for me. And it takes not weeks, but a lot of time months.

Thanks for the update. I made a 2nd FOI request for the correction manual name TM 31-201-2.

I have made 2 FOIA requests before, and while you do have to be specific you absolutely do not need a lawyer to do this unless you are illiterate.

"
Is there a special form I have to use to make a FOIA request?

There is no specific form that must be used to make a request.
"

there is no form necessary according to their website.

any developments from your FOIA requests? I got nothing

Good thread

No response yet. In the past it would take at least 2 weeks to 1 month to get a response for a FOIA request. Hopefully this happens sooner rather then later.

I did my part Australians, now do yours

Attached: aus.png (777x210, 19.31K)

said he would pay 100 USD in bitcoin though, which would cover the cost of copying as it would be worth 141 AUD.

Ok now I will pay $200 in bitcoins to whoever post this and once it gets verified as the actual document. I also am the same person who did the FOI request.

I have an Australian friend here on a visa. If we don't get it in a year, he may be able to somehow get it and fax/scan and email it to me. Where the hell are all the aussie posters here? They should be all over this.

(jk though friends, pls scan :^)

Attached: 3C8B7719-35E9-4E76-941B-40B9E40D3065.png (404x238, 46.77K)

Bump

Attached: 094ba3092e235ceaf80876e3de18ae7e03ad02f5974790af7c9ed776bd61fce4.jpg (552x539, 39.87K)

Any speculation as to what might be contained in this manual?

Attached: makes you think.jpg (1024x576, 64.39K)

all these conspiracies, have any of you ever considered that the dweeb who updates the web page might have just not put a file on there?

Yes, I'm not a member of the F.B.I. either, I doubt those hard-working fellows have time to visit a website like this one and write posts to these kinds of threads.
Speaking of which, I have been thinking about usurping the Government of the United States of America and need some ideas. Does anyone have any currently active plans for domestic terrorist actions? Let's share information here, name and home address only, we don't want to give away too much. : )

I asked at my uni library today about borrowing the manual from the Australian War Memorial through an interlibrary loan. Unfortunately, for some fucking bizarre reason they refuse to process interlibrary loan requests for undergrad students, so no luck. Seriously though, what the fuck kind of policy is that? Who thinks that's a good idea? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS POTION SELLER BULLSHIT?

HELLO LIBRARIAN, I AM GOING ON THE INTERNET AND I WANT YOUR STRONGEST BOOKS
MY BOOKS ARE TOO STRONG FOR YOU, TRAVELLER
LIBRARIAN, I TELL YOU I AM GOING ON THE INTERNET, AND I WANT ONLY YOUR STRONGEST BOOKS
YOU CAN'T HANDLE MY BOOKS, THEY'RE TOO STRONG FOR YOU
LIBRARIAN, LISTEN TO ME: I WANT ONLY YOUR STRONGEST BOOKS
MY BOOKS WOULD KILL YOU, TRAVELLER - YOU CANNOT HANDLE MY BOOKS :^)

ETC., ETC., ET-FUCKING-CETERA

But whatever. I've got tomorrow off, so I'll go to a different library. A library full of white people. Y'know, because when you lend something to a white person, YOU CAN REASONABLY EXPECT THAT THEY WILL RETURN IT ON TIME AND IN GOOD CONDITION
AND THEN THERE WOULD BE NO NEED TO BE SO SELECTIVE ABOUT WHO CAN AND CAN'T BORROW A BOOK
BECAUSE THEY WOULD ALL BE TRUSTWORTHY
REMEMBER WHAT LIVING IN A HIGH-TRUST SOCIETY WAS LIKE?
THAT'S WHAT IT WAS LIKE
SHIT JUST WORKED

NOW IT'S JUST SEAMONKEY SHITSKINS AND THEIR SCREECHING LARVAE, AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE
MUCH BETTER, RIGHT?

Fucking hell, how did a casual trip to the library turn into a personal vendetta against modernity, multiculturalism, and the hook-nosed sons-of-bitches who deliberately made things this way? I hate the 21st century so God damned much. I just wanted to borrow a book.

Attached: Simple_Landscape_Art.jpg (292x459, 197.37K)

Went to a real library today (i.e. one staffed by actual librarians instead of by socjus hags who are only there to teach the third-worlders how to recharge their bus passes) and put in a request to borrow the book. It'll take about a week before I find out whether the Australian War Memorial is willing to lend it out, because they've got other requests they need to process first, but at least this time the librarians actually did their fucking jobs. I walked in there, asked to special-order a rare explosives-making handbook, and now they're doing everything they can to retrieve it for me. This is what a trip to the library is supposed to be like.

Attached: smile and optimism restored.jpg (362x447, 57.39K)

Here's hoping you get the book! And that we get a scan.

Sounds like an absolutely based library in the end. I can’t even imagine trying to get an interlibrary loan on this book at a uni library here. They would probably call campus security and red-flag me lol

five eyes is on to you

Expect the cops at your door soon to arrest you. If not now, then expect a false flag explosion soon with your name tied to it.
Also, say goodbye forever to whatever little privacy you had.

Update: The Australian War Memorial refused to loan the book out. I guess that's that, unless some unfortunate bastard finds themself washed up in the God-forsaken hellhole known as Canberra, and can go and request the book in person.

Sorry, looks like it isn't happening.

Probably would've happened here, too, but they shooed me away before I could even tell them the title of the book.

Why so blackpilled? If something this minor was enough to get v& over, I'd have been done in over a decade ago. I've never tried to hide my wrongthink in the past, and I don't intend to start now. Acting as though having views that differ from the mainstream is something that should only be done behind closed doors is essentially the same as publicly bending your knee to the establishment - even if doing so is the pragmatic choice, to everyone who sees it, it looks as though you accept their authority over you and admit your own guilt. I'll show my colours with pride, even if does mean painting a target on my back. Should the happening ever happen in my lifetime, I want to get written copies of every watchlist my name appears on, attach them to my clothes with red sealing wax, and wear them into battle like purity seals. Any self-respecting Strelok would do the same. The no-fly lists go on the MANPADS.

Attached: shrug_knight_axe_in_head.jpg (537x536, 112.44K)

wow that sucks. did they say why they won’t loan it out?

why have it and list that you have it then?

bait

I got a response back from the FOIA and I have to contact another agency. I will keep updating you guys and hopefully we can get this mysterious document! I personally can't wait to read it!

It's probably better you didn't find it since it would have been right before NZ.

Doing the lords work user. Knowledge for all

have you ever been confused before
zigforums.com/thread/642674/weapons/missing-army-manual.html

That shit's extremely old, when a scammer wants to get some free ad money he reprints text from other sites while scrubbing all references to the original. I remember there being sheekyforums and leekyforums that did the same thing.

Attached: Untitled 3_2.png (1600x1600, 346.78K)

these manuals were published in 1966 if memory serves then chemical and biological weaponry wasn't banned until 1968.

its possible that the third manual deals with such weapons since the first deals with explosives and small arms and the second one deals with incendiaries

if it does deal with such weaponry there is no way in hell we will get our hands on it

the one in question was published in June of 1968

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES