Strait of Hormuz tensions

Reports coming that Japanese tankers have been supposedly been attacked off the coast of Iran Smells like False Flag; reports are in chronological order, all in JST (+9 GMT). Will add stories as they develop, here are some basic facts.

Reports of "Tankers Attacked" to US Navy
米海軍に「タンカー攻撃」の通報
2019/6/13 18:14 (JST)
archive.is/3vZOL
this.kiji.is/511831345874437217

Minister of Economy, Trade, and Industry reports that Japanese related ships attacked in Strait of Hormuz
ホルムズ海峡で日本関係の船に攻撃と経産相
2019/6/13 18:14 (JST)
archive.is/nBwDc
this.kiji.is/511831350795256929

Tankers attacked over two incidents
タンカー襲撃は2回
2019/6/13 18:19 (JST)6/13 18:28 (JST)updated
archive.is/cpc6P
this.kiji.is/511832532899284065

Sailors comprised of 21 Pinoys, all evacuated
乗組員はフィリピン人21人で全員避難
2019/6/13 18:26 (JST)6/13 18:29 (JST)updated
archive.is/2yhFv
this.kiji.is/511834493617276001

Attached: 00419212CX.jpeg (1280x720, 317.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/mBwl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Couldn't the burgers at least attack their own ship to somewhat legitimize a false flag?
I know the victors of WWII are butthurt that Japan is still majority Japanese and do all they can to change it but come on now
Who's going to fall for

PM Abe is in Iran supposedly on behalf of Trump's request, according to political tabloids. I could think of several possibilities from likely to least likely;

Attached: IMG_20190531_180738.jpg (1614x1076, 213.46K)

Well that's it then, someone is using sub deployed drifting mines.
It's makes no sense for it to be the Iranians as they live there, they have countless methods to set up mines (and wouldn't just do it one at a time, unless it's a rogue faction or something, they have the means to mine the fuck out of the Hormuz straights). Especially when a Jap envoy is in the country and they're trying (largely successfully) to split the US with their allies ("evil Trump" vs "good Obama" rhetoric worked so well, it also worked on west aligned politicians).

sounds like a pretty blatant false flag. Iran has literally nothing to gain from this

How many submarines does Israel have?

CIA tryin' to entrap Iran into blocking Hormuz to skyrocket the price of oil so that shale will be profitable.

Eh, quite a few? Germans are giving them for free to their owners after all.

US give jack shit about profitable shale. trashing iran's economy even more tho….

Shale is already profitable and fucking OPEC in the ass.

Attached: energyindepedance.PNG (1530x818, 225.12K)

Until it turns all digging areas into diseased wastelands worse than China's industrial centres.

The fuck are you talking about? It's literally just farm land dotted with pump/storage sites.

Attached: shale.PNG (2944x1851, 11.48M)

Quite a few, they get them for free from Germany as war reparation.

Let me be tinfoil-tier here and say that it was probably a Chinese false-flag.
They hate the Nips because they still feel superior Nippon Excaliburs penetrating their great-grandmothers at Nanking, and they want the US to fall from superpower status, so what better way to do it than to engineer another war in the middle east, except against an actually competent enemy?
We've also had confirmation that there's Chink spies close to US politicians (see that driver of Feinstein), so they may well be whispering into their ears. Those who are capable of betraying their country for Jew gold are capable of betraying their country for Chink jade.

G O I N G

T H R O U G H

T H E

M O T I O N S

Attached: Hoaxes and sheep who meant well.jpg (1200x3237, 2.99M)

China is Iran's largest oil buyer. WHY THE FUCK would they ever do that? That's the stupidest thing I ever fucking heard.

Can't wait for the sandniggers to demand "reparations" from the krauts for them suppling "reparations" to the kikes to fund their war effort.

Can someone explain to me why the US has such a hardon for invading Iran. Is it just because of "muh threat to Israel"?

Attached: download (73).jpeg (849x565, 361.18K)

yeah

US is just looking for pretext to trash Iranian economy even more and it absolutely does not want higher oil prices, since both Iran and Russia would make a killing on it.

Both Israel and Sauds HATE Iran, since Iran is the only regional power not playing ball. In fact, it openly resists both of them and creates its own sphere of influence (Syria, Yemen, Hezbollah in Syria, getting into Iraq as well). Both Israel and Sauds have a massive pull in US politics, and so US government tries really hard to sell the idea of invading Iran to the american public. This isn't the first or last false flag against Iran, expect more soon.

The answer is always jews.

This, and I'm sick of this shit.

Thanks for the answers! Apparently, it's always the jews or the crypto jews aka the (((saudis)))

Yep, welcome to american "politics" in a nutshell. You have kikes playing puppet show for a bunch of greedy old boomer fucks, cucks, and bread and circus morons.
Glassing DC and most of our cities would be the best thing to happen to us.

You don't say?

Shale oil is not reliable and it's lower quality than other oil.

Actually the opposite, you fucking idiot. US Shale is the lightest and sweetest of all producing regions in the world, meaning it's easiest to refine. God you are fucking stupid.

But can I use shale oil to luvvy rubby my peanus weanus?

Ever heard of petroleum jelly?

Jews have massive lobby in the US, combined with a big part of the government being literally jewish or having personal ties to jews (wife, son-in-laws, etc.) as well as support from the media. Saudis have shitloads of money to burn on greasing palms, buy US arms in bulk (meaning military-industrial complex loves them and backs them) and sit on shitloads of oil. Anything that US does in Middle East is consulted (or even initiated by) both of those (with some care taken not to piss off Turkey too much, but Turkey is merely valuable, not actually in control). This is basically US policy in middle east in a nutshell. That's literally all there is to it. Look at any decision US made while having this in mind, and you'll see how incredibly blatant it is.

Iran is basically trying to create an axis of ME countries that have had enough of Saudi/kike shit, which is why jews hate them so much.

Last caveat to consider in ME politics: Hamas (Palestinian "resistance" group) is literally controlled opposition under full control of Israel. It's why Palestinian fights against jews always fail and never do anything beyond creating a pretext for getting bombed, why they backed (((moderate rebels))) in Syria, and it's not taken seriously by basically anyone. Every act taken by Hamas should be viewed as a false flag.

I swear, a bunch of autists from here would have already bombed the jews back to the time of their prophets with DIY V-1 flying bombs equipped with GPS guidance.

You should go all the way to 1815

I have a feeling that this conflict is the one that will cause the US to finally become unstuck.

Shale oil isn't even oil. It's proto oil called kerogen. When you extract shale "oil" you have to bake it into real oil.

It's so retarded I suspect you to be a CIA nigger pushing disinfo to further muddy the waters.
Kind of like flat-earthers are a weapon against the few people who realize that "conspiracy practicioner" is a felon usually referred to as "conspirator".

Attached: Payne in the butt.mp4 (640x360, 7.48M)

I bet you this was the Saudis/UAE

Canada has a chink problem.

A big one.

When I'm waiting at the bus stop, the ads on the shelter are in Chinese.
When I look at the Weather Network forecast, the app's ads are in Chinese.
When I go to the bank, the posters describing different account types and services are in Chinese.
Out of the apartments to the left, right, and across the hall from mine, I have heard none of the residents speak a language other than Chinese.
But at least not everything around me is chink. The former tenant of my apartment was Korean instead. I know that because I still get all his mail, concerning his unpaid credit card bills, unpaid toll road fees, unpaid utilities bills, and unpaid taxes, since he never changed the mailing address after he skipped out his lease and ran back to gookland. Though even that's not chink-free; the Chinese tenant before HIM did the same thing, and I still sometimes get mail about her bills too.

Tbh it's only gonna get better when the chinks are either deported or killed.

The same for the hindu and arabs.

What a groundbreaking and daring solution that no one here has ever said before and wasn't implicit at all.

Yeah, I forgot to say HOW to get to that solution.

Though open rebellion and take over the state, nothing else.

Speaking of I had missed it but they showed some actual photos of the F-5 bootleg chain that seem legit.

Attached: qHnzqlk.jpeg (800x533 69.38 KB, 72.1K)

Previously it was in question as their new plane were always very few, so they could have been one off from old F-5 airframes modded.

Attached: yJN3C5t.jpeg (800x534 60.63 KB, 90.29K)

And some cockpit shoots that clearly show that while the eletric panels and what not are the ones of the F-5 the electronics has very little to do with the original F-5 (which barely had any).

Attached: original f-5.jpg (720x388 35.97 KB, 41.14K)

Reports say the explosion was above the waterline, though, so it couldn't have been a torpedo like the US is claiming. I'm betting on planted explosives or a missile. Either way, 100% this is a false flag to start a war in Iran.

What problem is that? Taking all the massage parlor jobs away from hardworking whites while committing fewer crimes? Hoo boy, what a huge problem that is.

As in literally owning all the houses, estates and enterprises and then force whites to pay rent and work for them.

Yep.

This doesn't just smell like a false flag it reeks of it. The fucking burgers just can't stop doing the bidding of their jewish masters. Pic related

Attached: USS_Maddox_(DD-731)_port_aft_1963.jpg (937x528, 255.83K)

Displacing anyone who isn't a card carrying chicom, laundering filthy chink money for slightly less worthless monopoly money, sole importer of opiates, more money laundering. I could go on but why do so?

They don't hire outside their chicom group and if they do its literal viet/flip slaves they import.

XCOM NOW
archive.fo/mBwl4

Attached: 7db61806b28246873fb33132847070bb3deb3a18bc9c17d57025a2cc713ed687.png (642x364, 42.19K)

LOL

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (614x924, 159.03K)

If our idiot leaders dupe this goddamn country into a third worthless Gulf War I'm going to go ballistic.

Attached: 1471371130921.png (1000x1148, 994.98K)

JAPAN NO

Attached: USS LIBERTY.jpeg (806x614, 190.87K)

Is it just me or do the dudes on the boat just look inefficient as hell?
Chance of China/Russia pushing this instead of us glow in the darks to make the us fight a more desert towelheads

No, it was clearly a North Korean false flag.
They want the US Navy to destroy itself in a war with Iran so Kim can invade the South without repeating the Pusan perimeter situation.

Attached: nigger_navy.jpg (596x597, 53.77K)

why are polish niggers allowed on these forums? Fucking kikes.
UK has toilets that needs cleaning you backward kikes.

B-BAD GOY!

They should have kept more in touch with the Russians, now they would be building their own AL31F powered F-20s, F-14s and viable AIM-54 Phoenix replacements for the later.

Everyone in this thread is retarded, it was a obviously a dolphin suicide bomber sent by the greenland canadian eskimo special forces

Peta is going to have a fit

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190614_043920819.jpg (1280x1538 211.5 KB, 418.42K)

"It must have been Iran because it's the only bad goy there :DDDDDD" 10/10 explanation, I'm very convinced, fucking hell

Attached: niggers.jpg (460x355, 55.75K)

What was Benghazi about, and what does it have to do with Libya/Syria?

I don't see any mines. Where's the mines?

Only mine i see is datamining going on in this thread. Thats mines mine though. Mine Mine Mine

Maybe Russian hackers detonated invisible mines, they've been showing up more and more on the ME Minecraft pvp server in recent games.

Well, maybe if whites were capable of in-group preference and didn't fall for globohomo individualism it wouldn't have happened.

Russian hackers trained iranian to hack ship hulls to make them explode.
USA needs a two-front war with Russia and Iran at the same time, maybe third front in China too.

+1 internets 4 u

Thats something the good ol USA would do, not an actual army that would attack a ship in way more effective ways.

Pretty lame mine

Attached: MW-HL409_mine06_20190613230947_ZH.jpg (1280x864 85.69 KB, 344.02K)

Okay. Let's go through the list of actors and motivations, aside from our favorite group that likes to charge ursury lending rates.
Motive: Force China to use even more of their oil ????
Contraindications: The border with Iran needs to be fortified after US liberation
Motive: Watch Russia vs US mk 2 eletric bogaloo
Contraindications: More dependent on US/Russian Oil
Motive: Put pressure on the US
Contraindications: Why not just fucking sink a US ship or close the straight with crap sack ton of subs
Motive: Take pressure off of them getting BTFO and becoming just another terrorist group
Contraindications: None I can see.
Motive: Wipe out the only large country in the ME not going along
Contraindications:None
US
Contraindications:

Wow, look at all those options, even retarded ones like fucking China or Turkey, yet Israel is (((somehow))) unlisted

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (364x320, 99.19K)

Attached: denpa_ishygddt.jpg (1920x1080, 300.06K)

Motive: Flood europe with more sandniggers in order to eradicate/replace native populations, weaken US and Russia
Contradictions: None other than economical, will not affect political elite though.

If somehow the US was retarded enough to use this as an excuse for war, what would happen? Who would come oUT as the victor?

I can't imagine the average zoomer soldier, or shaquanda/tyrone officer of today having enough testosterone or brains the way soldiers had back in the 1980s.

The contraindication is that it's cheaper to let "rebel groups" and the US do it for them so that there's more money for migrant camps and politicians salaries

If you put a trans black feminist mexican gender studies graduate US navy helmsman in a manned torpedo, is it guaranteed to hit another ship?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x600 9.19 MB, 63.18K)

Iran and everyone wanting the US to get its shit slapped would win. Hopefully we'd get some good laugh reels of zogmutts getting BTFO.
Would be even better if DC gets nuked in the process.

If by "another ship" you mean "ship that launched it", then yes.
Picture has a great angle, btw. It looks like the Nips were madlads enough to put artillery on a Kaiten. Suicide-monitors when?

That's Yushukan, isn't it?

Attached: IMG_0282.JPG (3264x2448, 1.3M)

With the new set of photos it's pretty clear it's ships sticking low yield magnetic charges above the floating line to make sure the ships aren't actually seriously damaged nor leak (due to the way tankers are designed, look it up) it's even carefully space out to not blow up the parts where there is fuel in it.

Why would Iran do this, it makes 0 sense.

The only thing that makes me not want this to occur (since the US really wants to pick a fight with Iran at some point) is that it gives the government even more fuel for channeling tax dollars into the military money hole.

What went wrong?

Bankers, mass media and herd mentality

Well, not to go too far down the wormhole, but long before McVeigh, agencies like the CIA and FBI were dirty and malicious to Americans from the start.

To give you an idea of how the CIA gets most of its drugs and disease strains, you have to realize that the CIA was originally formed by actual mobsters (mostly Italians and Jews).

So it's not as if the CIA 'became criminal and extrajudicial'. It was criminal from the start, and they are generally above the law.
"Hurr durr land of the free :^DD"

Add USS Liberty.
"(((They))) attacked our ship!" - "We must do nothing!"

depends entirely on just how stable Iran is and how much support it'd get internationally. Worst case scenario, it'd be another Afghanistan with eternal gorilla warfare against US + proxies. Best case scenario, Iran slaps US shit and Russia + UN negotiate a peace (so that US can pretend it didn't lose, but chose not to continue because everyone asked it so nicely).

"We must destroy the evil Egyptians! How could they do this to our boat?"

The beautiful thing is, I can't think of a single army from NATO whose troops would even want to fight another war for the US. We already know that the GSG9 aren't sympathetic to Israel.

Don't forget the USS Maine.

All it takes is one person to bitch about how white X company is in leafland then said company gets fined out the asshole. Perfectly fine for chinks to exclude anyone who isn't a chink due to a policy that was thrown into place without a vote.

Are you bored with reality to make such a silly post? Do something else if you're looking for variety from posting on imageboards every day unless you just blew in from Stupid Station.

I have no hope for any normalfag westerner, I've grown so sick of their ignorance and materialism that they may as well deserve to be a slave class and they always really were for 95% of every civilization that has been, there's too many fucking people and they outclass the decently and advanced intellectual plebaien class.

That was the KSK unless I missed something about the GSG9.

Attached: 2316918615295310.jpg (339x450 73.22 KB, 222.36K)

Isn't GSG-9 domestic?

I guess if you half ass the job and fuck up the water table, that could be trouble. But it does tectonically destabilize the region and while it's not a cause of earth quakes themselves if there is an earth quake it will localize itself in the dig well area.

yes as far as i know. Perhaps they do some liaison LEO and counterterror stuff but i don't think they do their main work outside of their borders.

Yes and also residual butthurt about having (((their guy))) getting overthrown.

So this is what they mean with "the jew fears the samurai"