MHFM General aka the Dimond Bros. General

Anything and everything related to the Most Holy Family Monastery aka the Dimond Brothers Peter and Michael, the last remnant of true catholicism in the entire world

Attached: monkpfp.JPG (149x164, 11.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

theoretically speaking, would Super Dimond Brothers and Pastor Anderson be friends?

Attached: Anderson VitaminK.mp4 (480x360 1.87 MB, 169.16K)

no matter how wild a theory, never.
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc

Attached: 3eef96ad70425e08d7c1562d019ae198a6c63955d9ff3f7d76dbabe3fda0f072.png (250x317, 81.37K)

absolutely based thread

Most Meme Monastery just as Steven "Behold your God" Anderson are memes; outside of them, there is only bans for those three, any many others, fools.

Gotta say, Jimmy and Bimmy Dimond at least actually seem to be genuinely Christian, whereas Pope Anderson is… something out of a comic strip.

Satan played you well.

Their position is bizare indeed, considering they believe that since all priests are heretics there is literally nowhere to recieve the sacrements. They tell you there's a problem but provide no real solution

Yeah, they say that, all the while receiving sacraments themselves from an eastern catholic priest. If hypocrisy ever had a face, it would be theirs.

I find this really funny. They denounced Orthodoxy and Palamas accusing it of worshipping two Gods, but then they receive their sacraments from a church that venerates Palamas on their calendar, if I'm not mistaken.

Is this the new protestant general?

Attached: Bro. Michael Dimond (2).jpg (626x657 56.15 KB, 46.11K)

They tell people to confess their sins to traditionally ordained priests.

Their doctrine is ridiculous,
But their interpretation of Apocalypse is pretty convincing.
I'd love to hear a serious rebuttal.

Using video freeze frames of a contorted face to claim someone is demon possessed is pretty stupid, but they're actually pretty thorough researchers when it comes to doctrine and church writings.
I don't see how someone could see Bergolio as legitimate after he blamed Satan for revealing the extent of pedophilia by bishops and saying it should've remained hidden (on Tuesday).

Being a legitimate pope isn't the same thing as being a good pope, but let's assume that sedes are correct and the church has been completely subverted. Where do the faithful receive their sacraments? According to the Dimond brothers, every single priest is a heretic and thus invalid. Salvation is practically impossible for the vast majority of people since the gates of hell has essentially prevailed over the church.

The in your opinion every Pope since, for example John XII, is illegitimate since John XII was way but way worse than Francis.

A pope who murders is a bad man but still pope, a pope who says murder is not a sin is a not a pope. Bergolio has repeatedly denied basic Catholic teachings., such as having to believe in Christ to get saved.

Such has? Oh wait the liberalcatholic.com say he likes gays. Omg I must believe them.
None of what he said in official documents is heresy. Some are doubtful and cardinals demand explanations but aren't explicit heresy by far.
But what can I say to you if you believe the real documents from Vatican II are heresy then everything is heresy.

this. Honestly I'm struggling with the Dimond brothers, they've revealed so much truth to the world and I agree with them on everything except I'm not sure about what they say about baptism of desire/blood. I have no idea which side is correct on that issue and where to find faithful priests. But in any case I'm as convinced as one can be that the novus ordo vatican II sect is absolute heresy and I would never go back there. There was a time when I tried to explain Bergoglio away, but those days are gone, God has opened my eyes the novus ordo church is anything but catholic

Attached: heresypope.jpg (480x480, 50.37K)

My beloved faithful, listen to nothing that this man says. As expected of the novus ordo, he blasphemes before he proceeds to spread lies. Someone who can't see the error in his own words can't tell the difference between truth and heresy

Proto-heresies are really beginning to pile up in Bergolio's profile tho. You can write off one or two, but when he keeps adding, pooh's getting suspicious…

more like, you can't write off even one because one heresy catholic is not a catholic, but when you keep piling them up even the blind novus ordo goers start to realize something's not right

Lol

Tru dat.

Greentexting and saying "lol" is no argument. VII supporters can't defend their position because they know their sect isn't really catholic so they just mock real catholics instead

You sedes are worse than Prots, a thousand times over.

Brand new MHFM video boys, get on it while it's hot. Once again exposing the depths of depravity in the Vatican 2 sect

Why isn't the thread bumping

Attached: 4fbbe2dc9affff754528ed8dc83ab7b069b621291a46a2f384fcb876bbe04361.jpeg (563x800, 85.38K)

this. i've never seen anyone defeat a sedevacantist in an argument; it's causing me great spiritual distress.

For the sake of goodness please explain your position, I beg you.

It's only natural to feel that way. But don't worry because even though people laugh at you, Mother Mary is on your side. They mocked and ridiculed Jesus also, of course they will do the same to His flock too.

Also lads, I'm planning on making a sedevacantist discord server and not just any sede server but one that's MHFM friendly because I'm sick of everybody mocking them because they deny the baptism of desire, even though if we're completely honest we all know that all sedes became sedes thanks to the Dimond bros. in the first place.

So keep an eye out tonight for a thread with the Discord link. Actually I'll post it here too.

PS: today is the feast of Our Lady of La Salette so don't forget. Partial abstinence prayer and penance

Attached: monk Restout_-_Seated_Carthusian_Holding_an_Open_Book_edited-1.jpg (467x638, 208.13K)

Father James Wathen (1932-2006) never taught BoD he also never said the new mass but never accepted the sedevacantist position.

Did you make the discord server?