Why do Muslims call us "cross worshippers" ?

Why do Muslims call us "cross worshippers" ?

Attached: 1428166743970.jpg (374x363, 92.18K)

The cross represents the coming together of the vertical dimension (divine) with the horizontal dimension (material). It represents the incarnation and the crucifixion of the Logos. It is worthy of worship when understood symbolically.
They probably just see a stick/tree/wood and think it's a clever insult.

Attached: 8ch-Islam.png (230x219, 7.09K)

Why do you care for such trivialities? We have been called and were done a lot worse by many. Insults and names have been around for everyone forever.

Ex-muslim here. It's what their 'religious leaders' tell them to do. Anyone questioning their 'line of logic', no matter how bad it is - is 're-educated', then executed if they don't go back to kowtowing to the Party Line.

The same reason Prots do it

Is that any worse than calling them rock worshipers

Attached: 300px-Kaaba_mirror_edit_jj.jpg (300x225, 19.23K)

'cause they're weird about symbols/icons among a million other things

and that
islam will end how it begun, with the sword.

bismi llāhi r-raḥmāni raḥīm

Attached: tfro.jpg (800x667, 43.45K)

lol, story?

Muslims calls us Paul worshippers since they can't get over that the Quran was invented 800 years after Christianity.

I moved in with a white school friend for college. Turns out he had converted to Islam that year along with his fiance. Turns out the landlord was also a white convert and so was his family and like all his friends too….I didn't know it until we were unpacking our furniture in the new house and I saw all this Arabic writing on their walls, and spiritual books everywhere. I lived with Muslims or two years.
I was into philosophy but agnostic at the time. Eventually the landlord who lived upstairs would have gatherings and prayer sessions and so forth. I went to watch and learn but never participated. Eventually he gave me some perennialist books, and they opened my eyes to God and organized religion in general. They were very open to other religions, they would have Buddhists and Christians come to their sessions to talk and pray and read Rumi and other poets. A year later I returned to the orthodox church ( I left it as an edgy teen).
I thank the Muslim family and my friend for helping me.

They tried to get me into islam the first three months but I wasn't having any of it. So they at least wanted me to believe in God and the afterlife, and objective morality. And they were pleased I became christian but it was not ideal to them, obviously. Still very amazing people. Haven't talked to them in years….wow nostalgia kicking in!

Wow, that's an incredible story. Glory to God.

That's interesting. Makes you think.

Attached: download.jpg (250x150, 6.42K)

You should really read muslim "arguments" against christianity if you want to understand how deeply retarded they are.
It's like everything is written by a literal brainlet.

Great story! God surely works in mysterious ways sometimes.
The glorious simple answer right here. Even on this site your have NatSoc pagan larpers decrying us for worshiping a "dead k--e on a stick". These guys think they'll receive God's blessing and make the West great again with their hatred of our Lord and His Word and His People, the Church. Not His (((People))) who rejected Him.

This.

Because they're brainwashed and blindly believe non-sense "theology" that came from the mouth of a warmonger, a pedophile and a false prophet.
Their "theology" makes 0 sense and they can't even understand how much they embarrass themselves when they argue with Christians and use Bible verses to prove Jesus isn't God.

why was my post deleted?

Same reason Protestants call Catholics Mary worshippers.

They arent really bright.
Sad results of centuries of inbreeding encouraged by this retarded """religion"""

Attached: globalcolorsmall.jpg (640x452, 84K)

>>>/islam/25465

wow, what a friendly """people"""

Attached: Capture.PNG (1248x127, 11.79K)

What did you expect? Do unto others, etc.

It's actually a bit different when it's called so by a BLOODY MODERATOR

I used to online date a muslim girl from Algeria. I really thought she was the one, but anyway. One thing I noticed was she'd talk about having to take medication for her heart, for her blood, she had this thing with her foot that meant she couldnt run, her sister had some spinal thing that was really winnie the poohed. I thought it was unlucky until I found out one day. She was talking about how it's weird that her dad calls his father in law "uncle". I asked about it and turns out there's some heavy inbreeding there, like between cousins and shit. And they think its 100% normal

Yeah you sure showed everyone how mean they are.

So, Mods have to just sit back and take their entire religion being insulted? What if someone came here and posted that exact same thing about Christians? Should it just go ignored?

Because they're too busy winnie the pooh goats than reading a single word from the Bible.

WE DO NOT WORSHIP THE CROSS. EVER.
WE ONLY WORSHIP GOD.

I dont remember mod here calling someone subhuman. Infact, saying this will result your ban.
But then again, their shitty, idiotic religion does refer to non-muslims as "worst of creatures" so noting special in this case

Why do you care what an religion of misinformation agents think of you?

user : You find any reasons?
OP: Oh. Well, I looked a bit, but I didn't find any.
user: A bit? What does that mean? Where did you look?
OP: Um, like uh, on the tables and stuff.
user: You looked on the table? For reasons?
OP: Yeah…
user: Gee, did you find any?
OP: Uhhhh, no…
user: Ugh, never mind. I'll look for them myself.

Attached: dh849fj592.jpg (1920x1080, 240.22K)

user: Find anything?
OP: Egh! Who are you?
user: I'm lookin' for the same thing you’re lookin' for.
OP: Reasons?
user: Yeah did you find any?
OP: No.
user: Where haven't you looked?
OP: I haven't researched the topic yet.
user: Hmm, I'll check it.

Attached: fh395kof2jrls.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)